An egoist society

So can someone who’s access read Stirner tell me if this fuck actually came up with any well thought-out solutions to societal issues?

I’ve heard some memery about a “union of egoists” or whatever the fuck but what would that actually look like in practice?

Attached: 2735D893-D5B6-49FD-B95A-0A129CDF11D2.jpg (753x800, 170K)

Atheists need to get banned from this board.

The Ego and its Own isn't prescriptive it's descriptive. He wasn't building a solution he was tearing down what he saw as the hypocritical solutions to the problems of his time.

theists blow themselves up screaming that God is great. Atheists see everything for how it truly is and observe he universe in full with a gaze fully objective.

Get off my board, you monkey.

read the book retard

>with a gaze fully objective.
how can anyone be this stupid

t. soyboy
Sounds like you need to stop being a cuck for a greater power.

OP the book a description rather than prescription. The union of egoists would differ depending on the people involved it could be anything from a monastic order to a commune to an anarcho capitalist society

Stirner BTFOs athiests in his book

Stirner is so funny as a meme that I never took the time to read his works. Where should I start?

>>BTFOs not believing in any sort of deity or deities.
How's that work again? A simple lack of religious belief seems rather hard to refute exactly.

Not so much a refutation but showing athiest hypocrisy in the sense they transfer relgious dogmatism and reverence to the concept of humanity . In effect making a god out of Mankind

>societal issues
kek

The less spooked the populace the less susceptible they are to bullshit, which is a far bigger problem than nihilist ennui.

Take for example all the edgelords on /pol/ who think they have unveiled the secrets of the world yet they believe everything is controlled by DA JOOOZ. Spooks are insidious in the way they can masquerade as the truth, it actually takes quite a lot of wisdom and refinement to avoid them which Stirner made a great deal of headway in.

So in other words, not the lack of a belief in deities, but rather things only some atheists do? Fuck man I never even heard of this religious dogmatism and reverence to the concept of humanity thing before.

just read Ayn Rand books and mentally block out all the parts where she actually tries to support her position instead of asserting things as the truth

I would argue that there is no need for one. It is in the egoist's interest for everyone else to not be egoist.

>Stirner BTFOs athiests in his book
Stirner argued that most atheists are pious people in the sense that even though they don't hold traditional religious beliefs they are still spooked by other things, e.g. "duty to the fatherland".
Even nowadays you have plenty of people who aren't religious per se but believe in homoeopathy or other unsubstantiated esoteric things.

Only if the egoist is a ruthless sociopath and one of the few to come out on top in a bloodbath with other socios. Only then will they be in a position where they want the general populace to be easily spooked.

Generally you are better off in a society of intelligent wholesome egoists, the economy will be strong, technology advancing apace, you can't go wrong. Worst case scenario you can't get a job and have to become the live-in boipucci bf of some egoist übermensch who makes you wear qt french maid outfits.

>Only if the egoist is a ruthless sociopath and one of the few to come out on top in a bloodbath with other socios.
Why? You don't have to be a ruthless sociopath for that. Simply living your life the way you see fit while ignoring the rules where you can get away with it is perfectly fine. There is no need for bloody battles with anyone because mostly people won't bother you.

>Generally you are better off in a society of intelligent wholesome egoists
I disagree because those are harder to exploit.

>m-muh spooks!

Attached: 62ec85781d375ac4da9b081a8e252c77.jpg (236x236, 11K)

Do you imagine yourself to be a master diamond thief? Well, if your neighbor is a spooked normy, what diamonds will they have to take? What will you steal? Some greasy old iphone you will only manage fence for $10 and the nachos from their fridge?

If your neighbor is an egoist übermensch that might make it more difficult to steal their stuff, but you could clean their pool every weekend for $20 instead.

>I’ve heard some memery about a “union of egoists” or whatever the fuck but what would that actually look like in practice?
People that aren't cucks.

Some people say in society, you must submit to the leviathan, there must be cucks who believe in religion, are good hard workers, have a strong moral compass, only to be exploited by a few egoists in power. That's what drives civilization, cuck slaves ruled and uses by those who are not cucks.

Do not forget egoists already exist in society, but they are a club of exclusive egoists, the criminals, politicians, the wealthy elite. All of these people take advantage of the common man adhering to the idea of being the common man.

An egoist will himself take by force by himself if he can, or come to a consensus with others if he can not. Egoism for the common man who realizes he is one of many is dangerous to the egoist who views themselves as one of the select few egoist elite.

>Do you imagine yourself to be a master diamond thief?
No.

>Well, if your neighbor is a spooked normy, what diamonds will they have to take? What will you steal?
Why would I steal from him at all? I have much to lose and little to gain. I am talking practically here. Stirner's advise is very practical and very personal. It is much more about not letting yourself be mentally tied down by rules that are ultimately arbitrary. It is not about disregarding rules on principle and being generally a dick towards everyone else - not to mention that even though Stirner says that laws are not binding, law enforcement most certainly is. It is not the law that keeps you from doing things but the people who will punish you in case you do.

>If your neighbor is an egoist übermensch that might make it more difficult to steal their stuff, but you could clean their pool every weekend for $20 instead.
But I am not a master thief. Not to mention that my neighbours would probably suspect me at some point.

Pretty sure the closest thing that exists to a (((semi)))) functioning egoist society/community is this site.

I would say that's the general trend, but many elites have morals.

/pol/ isn't egoist. Pre-chanology /b/ might have been egoist.

This site is spooked as hell. Most posters on here either believe or at least spread memes such as big soy, hate of other communities such as reddit and tumblr, meme racism and antisemitism, the amerimutt and a whole bunch of other things.

The good old spooked lower classes wanting the elite to submit to their slave morality.

which book?

The sequel

better than anything else

Der Einzige und sein Eigentum

gesundheit

t. brainlet that can't into swiching the noun with its associated adverb and adjective(s) like a proper gentlesir

stirnerian egoism isn't a political or social philosophy

that's not what he wrote retard