"The Nazis were evil they want to take over the world!" the British and French say as they collectively own half of the...

"The Nazis were evil they want to take over the world!" the British and French say as they collectively own half of the world.

Attached: 1000_1472393232britishempire1919.png (1000x438, 164K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tGxAYeeyoIc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Brits and French brought civilization and progression. Germs just chimped out and destroyed shit

>Bongs genocide Pajeets and Frogs genocide Bantus

I sleep

>Germans hurt a couple of Jews' feelings

REEEEEEEEEEE

>my neighbour is evil he wants to steal all the cars on the street
>you say as you own half the cars on the street
Nice try pinko

>Brits
>civilization and progression

Take a look at India
It's a literal shithole
They went from building Taj Mahals to becoming Asia's toilet

Neither the British or the French genocided Bantus or Indians

Colonization is a hell of a drug

t. Churchill

The difference is that the British were uplifting their colonies and bringing them civilization, as opposed to genociding them.

"my neighbor wants to steal all the cars on the street, call the police!" I say as I own half the cars on the street and actively continue stealing more cars.

exploiting =/= uplifting
The Brits didn't come to give light to those in the dark, they came to exploit the living shit out of those in the dark. Don't pretend like colonialism was some miracle for the 3rd worlders, they wanted to gain independence for a reason.

>YOU HAVE A LOT OF LAND SO IM JUST GONNA TAKE A SHITTON WITH NO REAL REASON
>inb4 britian and france took that land with no real reason

*Teleports behind you*
*Unsheathes Suez Crisis*
*Cuts your empires*
Heh. Nothin' personnel.

Attached: History_Eisenhower_Suez_Canal_Crisis_Speech_SF_still_624x352.jpg (624x352, 25K)

>implying germany went to war for no reason
Can you get any dumber

Yeah, cauz it's well known that India was Wakanda until whitey invaded and banned toilets and cemeteries

China was on the rebound until that opium problem started

>they went from building taj mahals
You mean the one built by their previous conquerors?

See this is why no one takes your hysteria seriously.

Actually in the French Congo they basically worked them to death that a massive rebellion popped up that forced France to respect the IPO labour conventions.

commissioned by them you mean.

German African colonies were better than British and French African colonies

Tbf there were also a bunch of construction projects in the Raj that weren't just railways. Nothing on the scope of the Taj Mahal, but a fair amount of buildings in the large cities bear a British architectural influence.

> t. Lothar von Trotha

t. Jan Smuts

Attached: Colonial Afrika.jpg (1520x1859, 725K)

>Take a look at India
But not the USA, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, Hong Kong or Singapore?
No, lets focus on the country conquered by merchants, barely interfered with by government - one with a negligible ethnically British population and a ridiculously romanticized view of themselves.
When the Brits left India the average Indian was more than twice as wealthy as his Chines neighbor. If that was still true they'd be the greatest superpower the world has ever known.

The absolute state of Brit haters

>the german cries out in pain as he strikes you

Most of the best relatively early modern architecture in India were by Persians or other non-Indian people. The guy who designed it for Shah of the Mughal Empire was a Persian.

the second statement being true does not make the first one false

British territories = enlightening the native populations and raising their living standards

German territories = mass genocides and ethnic cleansing

>USA
No, they earn their "progress" by themselves.
>Hong Kong
Only partially, but they earn their best achievement(film industry) by themselves.
>Singapore
Absolutely no, they're kicked out from Malaysia and they earn their "progress" by themselves.

>Singapore
>Absolutely no
Read any book by LKY you retard

Attached: 1509014772329.png (403x448, 29K)

>LKY
He's not British, and He opposed British colonialism, retard.

Don't start this shit everyone knows your first statement is false as fuck and the fucking brits on the ground in those places and in power won't deny it.

>He's still going
Read an actual book or stop posting

Singapore was complete ass at it's independence and built itself up form what little it had. Statistic wise it was pretty bad.

That's an incredibly stupid analogy.

Boer_Concentration_Camps.jpg

What is the difference of all of those colonies you listed compared to India user?

>lmao brown people!!! XD
Is not the right answer.

WWI but whatever
youtube.com/watch?v=tGxAYeeyoIc

Yeah, Britain and France were evil too, people underestimate how bad 19th-20th century imperialism was. I'm glad the US and USSR were the powers of the postworld order; for all their faults at least they made the eternal Anglo and Frog cut that shit out.

This so much, now the world is amazing I love it