STELLAR IS PARTNERING WITH PAYPAL

There is blog coming out soon promised by @michaeldowling detailing IBM's partnership with PayPal.

This info MAY not be dropped explicitly in the blog, but I have sources on the inside who have never let me down before. It's coming SOON.

If you don't believe me, look at who is following who on Twitter. CEO's and big names who are only following certain blockchain's. Developers who have worked together for 20+ years.

engadget.com/2017/11/09/paypal-money-pools/ They're teasing you.

This is your last chance to get in on this price, I fucking promise you that. Screencap this and thank me later you faggots.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/mobius_network/status/928889962241675264
ibm.com/blogs/insights-on-business/banking/transacting-real-time-ibm-launches-new-payment-systems-zelle/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Where to buy

> followed by x on twitter

You seem believable and there are good rumors in Veeky Forums like ZEN and XVG, but there is too much shilling about Paypal partnerships in biz currently so this just might be a pnd.

Bittrex and several other major exchanges. Get in before this moons.

Ive wanted to buy it for serveral days now but dont have acc there, have acc on kraken but no btc on there :( dont wanna spend transaction costs

Do you not remember the volume XLM had when the IBM partnership was first announced? You cannot orchestrate a P&D of that magnitude.

The reddit AMA never mentioned this, user.

Partnerships cannot be announced until they are legally solidified.

Read the AMA and look what he says about partnerships and upcoming news.

nice

The partnerships are going to be major banks.

Yes but that was an announcement by IBM themselves in a huge event. This is a shill thread in a mongolian basket weaving forum.

Sell my Ripple for this?

Only if you like money.

Useless post

This won't be happening until next year

Also on the horizon, Stellar may be getting into some wallet builds that can prevent the Ethereum fiasco.

twitter.com/mobius_network/status/928889962241675264

>inside sources

Bump, stellar is the most undervalued coin right now

Get in while there's still a chance, the moon mission is fueling for takeoff soon.

In. Thanks user

also ppl seem to forget, stellar is a member of hyperledger fundation

Blog should be out today

The blog is not going to have anything to do with Paypal. Its going into more detail on the Stellar/IBM/Hyperledger partnership which is big enough.
You really thing they're going to announce a fucking major partnership on some developers blog?

Also

ibm.com/blogs/insights-on-business/banking/transacting-real-time-ibm-launches-new-payment-systems-zelle/