The Great Crash Of November 2017

This is it, boys. I can feel it in my bones. The bubble is finally popping. We were all playing the "lesser fools" game, well, now it's time to prove you're the lesser of the fools, and not just a fool.

I can personally guarantee the market will have a large, large crash over the next couple of weeks. I'll see you at the dip, boys.

Other urls found in this thread:

financemagnates.com/cryptocurrency/news/cme-group-posts-contract-specifications-bitcoin-futures/
kasoutuka-bakuage.com/ビットコインbtc/ビットコインキャッシュbch、ビットコイン先物上/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>personally guarantee
where do i mail my complaint when you're wrong?

not the entire market - stay comfy in BCH and some random secure ALTs - ETH and LTC will always recover. BTC is going to Drop to at least 4/5g over the next 2 weeks, but then it will come back up when BCH floods "CoinBase" hope you made those gains to reinvest in BTC

Buy bch

This would be nice. The threads here would be hilarious.

>personally guarantee

its gonna be bloody

bloooooooooody

good time to be a vampire

>stay comfy in BCH

herpity fucking derp

I said while it's going UP, I didn't say move in fucker. I made money - purchased at 600, up 800+ now.. fuck off

BTC dominance goes up during any sizable crash. It's just the way of things.

No alt is safe.

Can confirm. Bitcoin will bleed in the next 2 weeks and then on the last day there's going to be a flash crash to 900. This will coincidentally happen on new year's eve.

Does anyone know where I can short BTC using USDT?

>I said while it's going UP

you didn't, lol, alzheimer's?

>hopefully you make those gains to reinvest in BTC
Stay salty while BTC falls to 5g over the next two weeks and BCH goes up to 1500

>BCH goes up to 1500

HAHAHAHA
I bet you actually believe it too...

financemagnates.com/cryptocurrency/news/cme-group-posts-contract-specifications-bitcoin-futures/

The only reason BTC is staying on life support right now is the BTC futures.... once these are ready to go, they’re going to crash BTC with no survivors....

This will be the greatest culling of our time.

I could do this single-handedly, at least for a while.

shit this big won't go away anytime soon since the more and more people know about it, the bigger it gets. Do you think the new people coming into the markets are gonna go into stocks for 10%, especially pajeets who are poor as fuck and can't handle the big broker's fees? India is growing at 7.1% PIB and there are like 10 million pajeets coming in every year, not counting China, Korea and all the others third world countries.

There's also the fact that shorting reduces your percentages significantly in large differences in price. If you want to risk getting just'd for insignificant gains you're probably retarded but exchanges need to make money anyway and if some of that money goes back to the markets, better for me

>crash

you nucoiners keep using this word, I don't think this word means what you think it means.

It's called playing the market. Not like I'm gonna short it forever.

kasoutuka-bakuage.com/ビットコインbtc/ビットコインキャッシュbch、ビットコイン先物上/

Translate this page desu, the Japanese are creating futures for Bitcoin Cash too

Bitcoin is legal tender in Japan, Bitcoin Cash is next

NANI

Alright, but I think going long now until $10k would not be such a bad idea.

The big boys will come down hard. Bitcoin will be destroyed.

But eventually, normie money will start funneling into alts. It will be like the new stock market.

There will be less scamcoins, and more serious companies will enter crypto.

Gotta buy presents for christmas.
People cashing out to buy iphones for their kids.

I love imagining the retards that write posts like this. I can just see some overweight college freshman cashing out his $350 worth of alts and coming here to tell us about his personal guarantee that the market will crash.

word on the street, people are tired of pay $10 fees to send bitcoin.
bitcoincash well now be the true/real bitcoin.

>word on the street

You got the college freshman part right

But I got the BTC crashing part right