Asiatic Germanics

pnas.org/content/early/2018/03/06/1719880115

New study. Early Germanics were Germanic-Asiatic mutts with hunnic wives. They also examined a Roman soldier. Germs confirmed for Asiatic hordes.

>It was also notable that no Bavarian individual (normal or ACD, male or female) possessed ancestry related to southwestern Europe, as represented by a sample of individuals sequenced from the Iberian population in Spain (IBS). This is in contrast to the Roman soldier dating to around 300 AD sampled from the same region, for which its largest ancestry component was IBS, with greatest genetic similarity to modern Spanish and southern French individuals

>Based on an analysis of patterns of haplotype sharing, the Roman soldier (FN_2: 11.08×) was found to have substantially more southern European, West Asian, and Middle Eastern ancestry than two normal-skulled Early Medieval Bavarians with high genomic coverage.

FN_2 is the Roman soldier

>KER_1 (3rd–4th century AD) from Crimea associated with Ostrogoth material culture, VIM_2 (6th century AD) from Serbia associated with Gepid material culture, and two Sarmatian-associated samples from the site Pokrovka from the Southern Urals in Russia (PR_4 and PR_10, 5th–2nd century BCE).

>KER_1 from Ukraine possessed significant southern European ancestry as well as South Asian ancestry, with an overall profile that best matched modern Turkish individuals. The Gepid VIM_2 from Serbia demonstrated a similar Central Asian-like genetic profile to the Medieval Bavarian AED_1108 with an even larger East Asian component and number of private haplotypes but with less southern European/Middle Eastern ancestry (SI Appendix, Figs. S31 and S33).

So much for Nordic Indo-Germanics.

Attached: F3.large.jpg (1280x433, 91K)

Other urls found in this thread:

eurogenes.blogspot.com/2018/03/exotic-female-migrants-in-early.html
jb.man.ac.uk/~mcdonald/genetics.html
theapricity.com/forum/showthread.php?237400-R1b-U106-from-Unetice-culture
youtube.com/watch?v=hq20soFl4gs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

BANZAI

Attached: Heinrich-Himmler.jpg (880x1227, 184K)

To be honest, those Bavarian males are almost entirely North European. Only that Gepid from Serbia and Ostrogoth from Crimea were mixed with some Asians.

This is a bait thread, but their Bavarian women quite literally cluster with Turkics

eurogenes.blogspot.com/2018/03/exotic-female-migrants-in-early.html

The ones with normal skulls seem to be from NW Europe.

no slavic wives, so many cuck fantasies will die

>Sarmatian Finns
>Asiatic Germans
>everyone mixed with Balkanites
Disgusting. Imagine those subhuman hordes roaming across Europe, murdering men and children, raping women.

thy are a couple of bodys there isnt any asiatic influences in today germanic not in the past they are very rare cases

>there isnt any asiatic influences in today germanic
Because of Slavic and French DNA.

kek

Obsessed.

Your mother is obsessed about my dick, she's also Obesed.

Polish blogger Davidski says Germans are more Mongoloid than Poles

Source?

we are speaking of decimes

>retarded germans took Roman and Hunnic warbrides and forever polluted their genes
Imagine what could have been had those German men learned to control their dicks.

>raping women
That's a bad thing?

Hitler might have had blonde hair

>Hitler might have had blonde hair

Attached: 1518112901563.png (485x443, 27K)

Are Romanians descended from Gepids?
Romanians have a lot more exotic non-European ancestry relative to Hungarians just as the mixed race Gepid.

They descend from Gypsids.

Still on the booze, Piotr?

>he thinks I'm Polish
Haha. You must be that /int/ard Aussie. You post "obsessed" in every Germanic related thread. Get some help, auslard.

Attached: R1berians.png (1826x1022, 785K)

>still posting that image
Sad.

>still accusing all people of being poolish
Sad. Seems like poolacks gave you a huge PTSD.

He's 1/4 Polish himself

*Lithuanian :)

They ruined the only two boards I browse (one of which I rarely visit nowadays), so I think any PTSD is justified.

CHAD poolack
virgin AUSLARD

Not all people posting about g*Rmanics are Poles you know. Most people do it to trigger the skullfucking Silesian autist.

>ancient Bavarian women determined to be Asiatic mongrels
>most modern-day mongoloid Germans (e.g. Himmler) are Bavarian
... Could it be?

>/pol/ assuming race or ethnicity map onto genetics

Attached: download.jpg (186x271, 11K)

>Poles in 2017
>WTF I HATE GERMANICS
>Poles in 2018
>WTF WE ARE GERMANIC AND LOVE IT

The left girl is also a nigger. She probably has low IQ, a high temporal discount rate etc. Skin color means nothing.

Only Silesian Poles are Germanics :)

Silesian 'Poles' are actually mutts from Kresy Wschodnie. And no amount of Gunter/Coon autism will change that. Those sources are no longer relevant as population of Silesia was replaced after WWII. Deal with it, Polacke.

False, they look swarthoid. Maybe they are Bavarians but Bavarians should be exterminated for being such swarthoid abominations.
Polish user Wojewoda on ForumBiodiversity has both Wielbark I1 and a maternal line typical for Germanics and he is from northern Poland.

Silesians are not germanic at all

When will Slavs accept their partial Germanic roots?

Attached: 5thcenturyvisigoth.jpg (337x480, 42K)

Germans don't look asiatic tho.

The final redpill is that West Slavs are literally just Slavicised Lusatian-Germanics.

Lusatians weren't Germanic. And R1b U106 in Slavs has their origin in Unetice, according to Ian Mcdonald and as you may know, Unetic predates any Germanics. Ian also argues that certain mutations of U106 may have their origin in Central European Corded Ware.

jb.man.ac.uk/~mcdonald/genetics.html

Although it was a shitpost I should still clarify that by "Lustian-Germanic" I meant a Lusatian/Germanic mix, not that Lusatians were Germanic.

There's a U106 sample from Swedish Bell Beakers. It's from Netherlands but the progenitor migrated from Czech/Austria/Bavaria area like all related R1b.

>Early Germanics were Germanic-Asiatic mutts >5th century CE and afterwards
uhmmm... no

He is just a butthurt poolack coping with his epicanthic fold and high cephalic index.

theapricity.com/forum/showthread.php?237400-R1b-U106-from-Unetice-culture

Well, that doesn't make Unetice Germanic.
Says the coping mutt

Attached: It was real in my mind.png (611x131, 9K)

Some of them in Bavaria, Austria, Switzerland do belong to the Mongolian mixed (TÜRAN) Alpine race.

But so do Slavs, and on a higher level than Geramanics.

Pic rel: Alpinid (TÜRAN stronk)

Attached: 430px-PSM_V52_D064_Alpine_type_from_oberwolfach.jpg (430x255, 18K)

>name derived from Silingii
>not Germanic

Although I'm open to the idea that U106 has its origins in Cored Ware, I still disagree with the people I've seen arguing that this theory being true would confirm a Corded Ware rather than Bell Beaker origin for Germanics. This theory ignores the fact that the Germanic urheimat was subject to Bell Beaker migrations and migrations and influence from Bell-Beaker derived cultures. It also doesn't work since Germanic is Centum and not Satem. Furthermore, even if U106 came from Corded Ware and not Bell Beaker, Scandavia was still dominated by R1a until the mid-2nd millenium BC when R1b and I1 samples start to become increasingly dominant, coinciding with the onset of the Nordic Bronze Age. So in such a scenario, the bulk of Scandinavian/Germanic U106 would likely still have been brought from Beaker-derived cultures that mixed with central European Corded Ware, and Germanic still owes its ethnogenesis to Bell Beaker.

Vucedol extended all the way to Czechia.
U106 could be Czech Vucedol which was incorporated both into Bell Beaker and Corded Ware.
The two Vucedol samples in Olalde 2017 are R1b-Z2103 and G2a but that doesn't mean much.

Not the guy you're speaking to, but argument here is that U106 in Czech Republic and Poland doesn't come from Germanic tribes, but rather local Bronze Age Cultures of Central Europe, those pre-date Germanic ethnos. Some of the U106 could be from Iron Age Germanics, but the bulk of U106 is from Unetice.
There is no doubt that Beakers were the most significant factor in creation of Germanic people though.
Well, every village needs an idiot, a jester. I'm glad we don't need to look anywhere else. Ancestors of Silesians are colonists from Easternmost Poland located in Western Belarus and Western Ukraine.

>Ancestors of Silesians are colonists from Easternmost Poland located in Western Belarus and Western Ukraine.
Only the gorols. Native Silesians are Vandalic Nordics :)

Yeah, I just deliberately went off topic because I've seen tonnes people on online forums coming up with "Corded Ware = Germano-Balto-Slavic and Bell Beaker = Italo-Celtic" theories which I disagree with.

But /pol/ said it does

Native Silesians were a tribe of Lechite Poles that got outnumbered by Bavarian rats during Ostsiedlung.

There was a trend of claiming that pots = people, then later skulls = people. And now, a new trend haplogroups = people. If you know what I mean.

>theapricity
>Are you happy with your haplogroups?
Those people are so fucking retarded.

Most German settlers in Silesia were Thuringians and Saxons.

True. And unfortunately some of us still seem to be stuck in the skulls stage

>theapricity

That is probably the biggest retard hellhole you could find when it comes to genetics.

>Examination of Thuringian grave sites reveal cranial features which suggest the strong presence of Hunnic women or slaves, perhaps indicating that many Thuringians took Hunnic wives or Hunnic slaves following the collapse of the Hunnic Empire.[5]
Now with the cat out of the bag we know what sort of women these were.

Anyone have a reconstruction of how those women with elongated skull looked like? I can't quite imagine it.

First phases in Medieval era? Of course. Later Prussians were pushing all kinds of German settlers into Silesia. At this point Silesia was a muttfuckhole. What happened after WWII though? I guess deep down you know, but won't admit it. Silesia is the biggest mutthole in Poland.

Greater Poland is the least mixed. My ancestors were pushed out from Great Poland by Huns to pave way for inbred Volga Germans, thank god the war ended and the trash was kicked out. Sadly my family has never returned to Greater Poland.

Those are your heroes.

Attached: Eastern Polish ancestry.png (619x578, 79K)

youtube.com/watch?v=hq20soFl4gs

:)

Not the Silesian. Also the map you posted doesn't suggest that Greater Poland is the least mixed.

Wasn't it only women?

Sure, it has less Kresy ancestry though.

Attached: Hun woman.jpg (384x512, 14K)

Attached: Ostrogoth woman.jpg (236x350, 11K)

They were probably still prettier than German women.

*blocks your pure germanic ancestry*

But the Ostrogoths were Slavic :) Wulfila bible is fake :)

KER_1 is from an Ostrogoth context and didn't have a single drop of either Slavic or Germanic blood. Apparently Ostrogoths merely ruled over some brown people in Crimea.

No, they were Silingi Vandals, mixed with Slavs (who were also Nordic back then) and Slavicized though.

Saxons and Thuringians were Nordic so they contributed to our master race as well :)

Deformed skull, they just cherrypicked the shittiest skeleton they could have.

>ruled over
Nice fantasy. There is nothing indicating that this was a slave grave.

That Gepid has like 20% Asian DNA. So it's not only Ostrogoths.

>Romans were Nor...
>less than 10% NC_EUR

Nope. Slavic Silesians were always part of Lechitic Polish family. What calls itself "Silesian" now is nothing more than a mutt mix of Masovians and Polonised Eastern Slavs.

Deal with it. Coon and Gunther are no longer relevant for Silesia. World War II and what happened after, changed everything.

I like how everyone is okay with South Italian admixture, but even 10% of Asian DNA makes you a mutt or Hun rape baby.
Europeans are already Anatolian/Steppe mutts. Why it matters if some of them have a bit of East Asian DNA?

>using strawman definition of the "Nordic race" to cope
Lol, pathetic.

I think you got something confused, don't lump me with the posters.

You know very well that I'm right and you can't find any proper argument to refute this.

>strawman definition
This fucker is 90% Iberian and Tuscan and less than 10% Central/North European. Are Spanish and South Italians Nordic now?