BCH TO 1K TONIGHT

FOMO ABOUT TO PUMP THIS BITCH INTO THE QUAD DIGITS

GET THE FUCK IN HERE. IF THIS BREAKS 914 ALL TIME HIGH, WE COULD BE FLIPPENING

ALL IN ON BCH!! BITCOIN CASH IS THE FUTURE. GET THE FUCK IN BCH OR BE JUST'D.

WE EATING STEAK ALL MONTH GET THE FUCK IN HERE ANONS

Kek sold at 800 thinking it would keep going down
Should I rebuy now?

it's just really sad that threads like these get created only after a coin has gone up 30% in a day.

Ride 1K tomorrow then dump, less BTC actually doesn't recover, then just HODL.

Eeeh Veeky Forums has been shilling bch for the past 2 weeks

holders gonna shill

Why are you shouting?

Look I've got over 2000 Bitcoin Cash. I don't think you're going to see that sudden flip yet. You have way too many normies who are barely aware Bitcoin Cash exists and drop their money into Bitcoin because that's all they know.

MINISTER (You), SATOSHI!

Not new to crypto, but pretty new to Veeky Forums. can someone tell me what JUSTed/just'd means. Real question.

Keep lurking

Pic related. Now look on knowyourmeme for 'Just fuck my shit up'

thanks, user

no probs newfriend

Textbook pump. You're all morons.

only those who haven't bough sub-$600
ofc buying now before some correction is too risky unless there will be some major news, like bch pairs on a big exchange

If BCH beats it's ATH of 1090 then the flippening is happening

Why? Its ATH is a better representation of BTC, not it's fiat equivalent. Last time it went to 0.2, when BTC was substantially cheaper. Making it over like 1.5 won't ENGAGE THE FLIPPENING or something. More likely, we will see another moon to .22 or so tops, and BCH will bleed out for another two months until it pretends to threaten the flippening again.

>BCH

>tfw bought at $300 but forgot I had set a meme sell order at 0.10000001 sats

KILL ME. really fukn mad rn this wasn't supposed to happen like this, my portfolio lost all it's stability

WE AT 900 LADS, GET COMFY