Did he really save Europe?

Did he really save Europe?

Asking for a friend.

Attached: Vlad_Tepes_002.jpg (1200x1453, 292K)

Stop getting your history from /pol/ faggot.

Some people say yes some people say no

Attached: 18010831_1257298557722065_943664448386403913_n[1].jpg (540x541, 45K)

Attached: 4d080c3ec41dab3ece85940e316bb1bd--vlad-the-impaler-vampire-art.jpg (736x1030, 76K)

His cousin.

Attached: Stephen-the-great.jpg (1026x694, 425K)

He should learn history from jews such as yourself instead.

Wasn't Stephen the Great the guy that was gonna marry a Russian princess but sent her back and asked for her prettier sister?

Well he didn't singlehandely do it. But he was a thorn in the side of the muslims, a MAJOR thorn but not the only thorn over the couse of history. He did wonders.

"BWAAH U FAGGOT NOTHING ON POL IS EVER TRUE REEE POL BWAAH"

my ancestor.......

>Wasn't Stephen the Great the guy that was gonna marry a Russian princess but sent her back and asked for her prettier sister?
Fucking raw.

He literally did fucking nothing.
He caused some slight damage to a Turkish army and aided the Hungarians a bit before being assassinated.

You're wrong though.

Attached: ytho.png (626x414, 14K)

His cousin was 10 times the ruler he was. Literally better at everything.

No the siege of vienna and malta did

Well his cousin wasn't taken by a young age, possibly fiddled by old Turkish men, forced to convert to Islam but bravely said "Băiete de rahat" and got BEAT and then went away from there as a basket case. I love both of them to be fair, both are pretty overlooked if you don't mind the vampire bogus.

I said he was "raw", not "rub his dick raw". Vlad is still way more badass on account of actually making it out of the hands of the Ottomans. He ended up cucking and paying tribute to them after he fought them so he wasn't even that cool.

I should've mentioned, his cousin is the one that ended up bending the knee. Stephen ended up paying his tributes.

Stephen had a bit of a lack of morals, which is kinda funny considering he's the one that's remembered as a saint. He constantly switched alliances wherever it seemed advantegeous, he paid tribute to the Turks, swore fealthy to Mattias Corvinus and became a Polish vassal for some time, he ended up defeating each of the 3 great powers in open battle multiple times after playing them against each other and by the end of his reign Moldova was still independent. The man was a masterful diplomat and military commander.

See this! Both dudes are worthy praises because they were both batshit but they didn't get stopped in their tracks. Bless the Basarabs Musats, Draculesti etc

>lack of morals
>switching sides
they dont get more romanian than this

Make way to the superior ruler, better than both Bad Vlad and Stephen the Manwhore.

In his lifetime he killed serbs, conquered bulgarian territories, put a sultan on the throne, took part in a crusade, became best friends with the holy fucking roman emperor and he led dogshit peasants and shepherds to victory against professional armies bigger than his princedom's entire population.

Attached: Mircea-cel-Batran.jpg (412x568, 98K)

The end there reminded me of Ivajlo the Cabbage

Name one battle he won that even comes close to those of Stephen.

The battle against your whore mother's pussy.

The only reason he is in any way relevant is because of an english novel where a hungarian character is very loosely inspired by him

>a hungarian character
Keeeeeeeeeek

>not using izzy and ferdinand as the leaders for spain

Attached: vlcsnap-2017-03-07-12h45m30s672.png (864x482, 731K)

>We Szekelys have a right to be proud, for in our veins flows the blood of many brave races who fought as the lion fights, for lordship"

"keeeeek"

>Vlad Tepes
>A Szekelyshit
KEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEK
I know szekeleyniggers never produced a single decent human being, now they steal from other nations?

>We Szekelys
WE