WE

WE
ARE
TAKING
OVER

THE SIGNS ARE CLEAR...IF YOU DONT HAVE ANY LINK BY MID 2018 YOU HAVE NO ONE TO BLAME BUT YOURSELF

NOLINKERS BTFO

The invasion is well underway now.

Its happening tonight

LINK is so strong tonight, you can feel it.

Spent all day at work thinking about LINK today.

how are they btfo if they still have more than half a year to buy in according to you?

because that's not how markets work

>thinking you can force LINK to go up by spamming it on Veeky Forums
Good luck. Have a bump

It's clearly getting dumped, along with most other alts.

I have 37 tokens. I'm ready for my riches.

What's hilarious is that if I bought 37 Bitcoins ironically in 2011 I would be rolling in cash right now.

How can we get rich with 350 mil circulating right now. thats like 20x the BTC supply, so at most thats $25 a coin priced in

The REQ news today did it for me. Sold my ICO stack at 0.001 ETH but bought 30k before from my CFD gains.
Pretty sure it will dip short term but feeling comfy now nontheless.
30k LINK, 150k REQ. I will make it

just slide the decimal point 3 places over to the left if it makes you feel better, lol.

Shut the fug up!! THIS IS OUR LAST CHANCE AS POORFAGS TO MAKE IT. YOU THINK YOURE ALL THAT BECAUSE YOU CAN BUY 100 BCH WHILE ITS MOONING BUT WE CANT. ALL WE HAVE LEFT IS LINK.

WE
ARE
LINK MARINESSSS

No you wouldn't. You would have sold and would be saying "if I had held onto BTC ironically, I would be rolling in dough right now."

sitting at 120k link and 130k req - super comfy :-) still would have been better to sell SIBOS (bought @presale)

unironically this.

we may have failed in life up to this point, but we are changing it around now. we are going to make it. we are going to be successful. we are going to make our parents proud.

WE ARE GOING TO GET RICH OFFA LINK

You buy 20x times as much.

Why does this resonate with me so much, and why do I feel like a bunch of other linkies are the same?

We're not gonna make it. Too many of us lifelong failures and losers are in this, the universe won't allow it. 10 cents here we come.

Is there anything more pathetic than a LINK shill?

No kidding, this shilling is way worse than DGB was.

minus the pleasing parents, I can sadly relate to the first part. fuck.

Are you retarded? Volume is not even 1/3 of the what it was yesterday. Price is dropping down to what it was before the fork cancelation. So strong lol