Another great moon mission on Etherdelta guys

Token: ZCG
Marketcap: Under 500K
Circulating Supply: 2,000,000
Description: ZCashGOLD will be used as a payment currency for services by creating an innovative freelancer content platform, compensating producers and authors for their valuable thoughts and services.

Trading on etherdelta and just listed on CMC get in now boys.

Other urls found in this thread:

zcashgold.net/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

no ones buying in this market faggot

y not? everyone lost a fuck ton on alts lately so i thought I could help get everyones money back?

lol
why bother posting that in this thread?
because youre scared youre gonna miss another moon mission. fuck off faggot

go shill your scam shitcoin somewhere else pajeet. fucking disgusting animals how do you even sleep at night?

their whitepaper is literally a repetition of the information posted on their website.

get off the internet and go clean your streets dirty ape

Fucking btc been killing me lately, just went all in thanks op, made a fuck ton on EPY last night. I love these ED small mcap coins.

we all know youre samefagging, retard

Did you even read the white paper faggot?

Just skip this comment guys, this guy struggles with research.

Lol @ this FUDer i bet you think doing this will help you recover your -30% portfolio on some shitcoin like ark just LOL

Once again thanks op

I truly don't know why people post things like this

Can you set your Doritos and cp aside and explain to me what you are gaining by posting something like this?

I get your upset you lost almost all of your $100 but why not just join forces? You buy this coin, it goes up, we both win? Instead you decide to act like a retard?

When this moon without you just picture in your head, me shitting down your throat.

Good price to buy?

rockets are fuelling up here lads

>etherdelta

Have u been under a rock lately? DRP, EPY, not ZCG.

Etherdelta is a fucking gold mine, yeah the layout is shitty but it filters out all the pajeets

now*

Already going up guys dont be the faggot that never risks anything = never making money

yes i read the whitepaper. it has NOTHING. it is NOT related to zcash in anyway. its a fucking scam shitcoin that you and your pnd group are using to get some gains off this board.

the whitepaper says nothing about how they intend to implement their project. its literally just a scam trash tier token trying to pump off the fact that it has zcash on its name.

go away no one is falling for this shit

Found the faggot who never makes any money off crypto! LOL

How long you been in this game user? Let me guess your either pushing even or in the negative, why not just take a leap of faith? At least put in $10 if you have that much.

Screenshot this post faggot I cant wait until your kicking yourself.

Now for your question:

ZCashGOLD (ZCG) is an Ethereum-based ERC-20 token, with the main use as a payment currency for
freelancing services on our revoluonary
plaorm
Zlancer.net
We came up with the concept of a marketplace that would provide a two sided plaorm
for people to
buy and sell a variety of digital services typically offered by freelance contractors. Services offered on
the plaorm
will include wring,
translaon,
graphic design, video & photo eding,
programming and
more.
If you are an employer in the crypto community, Zlancer is one of the best places to post jobs for free
and you get nofied
anyme
a freelancer is interested. Unlike other job plaorms
that hav e a fixed rate
for each job done, our plaorm
allows freelancers to state their own price and payment is done through
a built-in escrow service, which means the payment is held unl
the job is complete. Zlancer's users will
use ZCashGOLD as the only crypto currency mean of payment.
We decided to build ZCashGOLD (ZCG) on the Ethereum network because it already has a big exisng
infrastructure for tokens and has mulple
decentralized elements such as exchanges, which also make it
fairly easy to include tokens. The other reason why we decided to build ZCG on Ethereum is the speed
and the minimal cost of transacons.
Great user experience and decentralizaon
are our priories
and when building our services, the focus
will be on making everything as easy to use as possible. An online wallet for ZCashGOLD (ZCG) is also
planned, most likely coming later aer
Zlancer.net will be successfully launched.

its literally all in the fuckign whitepaper, which pajeets struggling with english cant understand.

also if your gonna try to FUD every single post on /biz then your in the wrong market buddy, go invest in Amazon or apple or some shit

Pajeets starting FUD already is a good sign. Pajeet trying to get coins for cheap. How about you suck my cock pajeet?

their road map ends with the BEGINNING of the development of the website. everything behind it is just ICO this, exchanges that, airdrop... its a scam shitcoin.

and as i said before, they say nothing about how they intend to market it or partnerships.

>found the faggot who never makes any money off crypto! LOL

unlike you, i believe in projects and hold, and because of that i managed to turn $100 into $30000 from buying ETH at $1. i will be holding it even longer because it will easily reach bitcoin tier evaluation in the coming years while you dirty pajeets sold your ETH at $10

im done here if any of you reading want to get dumped by this PnD group then invest in this shitcoin. gl

Okay lets say if what your saying is true, then either way at a supply and mcap this low there is no way u can get left bag holding.

God damn this shit isn't stopping anytime soon