Mobile BTC mining?

Anyone ever tried it? Does playing ads make money? Do the bitcoins get transacted to the wallet?

Other urls found in this thread:

zoin.slack.com
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

The absolute state of wagecucks

No it doesn't work.

Minergate for mobile does work but don't expect to make much.

Ayy, I don't have much initial capital to start buying/selling. Playing these ads costs me nothing especially when I'm doing something else and my phone is just lying there, not mining when it could.

What about other miners?

I don't expect much, A few dollars a day would be enough for me, it's not like I'm doing actual work to get them.

Or maybe anyone got some experience with good mining rags that you can rent?

i tried it, you will make like $0.0001/day and drain your battery in an hour

well that sucks

if you're gonna stream ads, try earncrypto or any site with engagme video ads. ive earned a lot so i have access to some beta features and theyre releasing a browser/phone miner on their site. i tested it and it makes like 3-5c/day vs their video ads making like 30c-50c/day per phone/pc streaming the ads.

streaming ads seems like it outperforms any miner unless you have actual mining equipment.

you'll burn up your phone and kill your phone

tl;dr, you'll shoot your eye out kid!

Watch out for Bitcoin Miner on Android, I'm pretty sure it's a scam, it magically changes your wallet address after you enter it.

funny, I'm using it right now, address hasn't changed. Need 500K Satoshi to withdraw, am currently at 20K. Seems like a waste of time desu but I want to see if it works.

I don't know. It's a waste of time honestly. I used to use a few old phones to mine monero on minergate, but the pennies I was earning was not worth the hassle.

If you want to mine, you really need at least a good GPU.

Playing videos cant burn your phone, also you don't really have to look at the ads to get satoshi.

I think you're underestimating how hard it is to mine crypto.
If you want to earn a few dollars a day you need at least a $400-500 GPU.

zoin.slack.com

you can mine using your CPU, 0.05-1$ per day

Okay so what I can conclude from all this is it is impossible to earn $5-10 a day by letting my phone play ads?

NOPE.gif

okay
/thread

You'd need about 10,000 phones to earn a penny.

www.onlineminer.xyz is my mining pool. Most one of my users made is 1$ in a day.