Hermann Göring

Am I the only who's creeped out by Göring's look in general?

Any picture I see him in, he has the face, structure, and expression of a greasy sex offender. Written accounts of those who spent time with him almost make him sound like he belches and drops wind with a gusto. And just look at his face and the way he moves in WebM related. He acts like someone who would hide under your bed at night, slowly crawl out to wake you up, and asking if he can lick you.

Fuck, what was his appeal?

Attached: Goering.webm (416x320, 823K)

How high are you right now?

It's funny how the more germans starved in the kesselring (?) the fatter and fatter he got, the more titles he got and the more imperial pomp "scepter and crown and so on" his speech to/regarding the troops in the kesselrig was tone deaf, they fucking hated him

i see him as the only nice dude of the death sentenced nazis. that playful, morphine loving fat guy

>gets the entire 6th army killed due to his idoicy

I think he was only somewhat normal guy among nazi leaders

5'7

>this is your brain on estrogen

Sper? Goebbles? Hess? I mean being saner than Himmler is easy

>the only high-ranking Nazi who was opposed to genocide
>the only high-ranking Nazi who didn't punish subordinates for making jokes about him
>repeatedly bailed out his brother who was arrested for aiding and abetting anti-Nazi revolutionaries

He was arguably the least evil person in the entire regime, but sure, OP, he's the worst because he's an uggo

He wasn't ugly before he got fat, OP is just a sperg.

When will they learn?

He find him kinda endearing desu. I feel like he would make a good chaotic neutral Führer in an alternate history.

I was talking about real top guys.
>Goebbels
If murdering your children is a mark of sanity...

Himmler was perfectly sane, just an edgy larper.

>I was talking about real top guys.
Hess was the second in charge until 1941.Sper was the most important minister around 1944

He ain't got nothing on this rat motherfucker

Attached: heinrich-himmler-3.jpg (900x750, 118K)

Himmler was soy personified. Never served in a war, frail body, bulbous round head, no chin, Mongoloid eyes, manlet, bitchtits. Göring however was very good looking when he was young, OP is just a dipshit. He was also a complete chad.

Attached: df555312d39b8ed65a82b3a7223e921e.png (372x569, 243K)

>the no cozy Fat Fuhrer timeline where the whole world gets together to stomp a mudhole in Stalin's ass

Pretty sure Himmer and Goebbels were the only crack pots (I would put Hitler in there -- but he was mainly just methed up). Everyone else was relatively normal.

Relatively.

He looks and acts like david fucking bowie

Attached: 1519957782393.png (976x720, 378K)

Right looks like he's about to have a heart attack due to alcoholism.

>I've been knowing that feel lately ._.

>I hurt myself today

Attached: super duper super man.gif (320x180, 688K)

Everyone I know
Goes away
In the end

Attached: file.png (769x1024, 910K)

And you could have it all
My empire of dirt
I will let you down
I will make you hurt

Attached: 1024px-Goering-corpse.jpg (1024x795, 131K)

That's what a few years of hard drug abuse combined with the stress of losing a war does to you. This is him when he was younger

Attached: Young Goering.jpg (1920x1080, 100K)

>It's all Goerings fault that no one called him out on his bullshit
The entire general staff is to blame for that