Most tragic country, there is no light

>Get rekt by Greek niggers
>Get rekt by Byzantine niggers, fire temples burned and king beheaded
>Get rekt by Arab niggers, get another religion imposed
>Get rekt by Mongol and Turkic niggers
>Get rekt by Ruskie and Anglo niggers
>Get rekt by modern media as most people think the Pre-Islamic mythology is more like Aladdin when in fact it has more of an Arthurian vibe, check Shahnameh
>Get rekt by USA who backs a religious fanatic because the other leader became too independent (can provide sources)
>Get inwardly reckt as Westerners or Jews, who haven't even read your history or any of its literature, call you mongrels

Being Iranian sucks ass. I think the country, itself, has hollowed from trying to keep the flame of the peoples' hearts lit. Just point there is no light in humanity. I hope a dark Iranian Shah rises up and works to ensure mankind's extinction while giving cool quotes reminiscent of Schopenhauer's philosophy. I really hate Transhumanist, technological singularitians, social progressivists, and those who genuinely believe in the goodness of mankind. Zarathustra was wrong, but his antithesis was correct.

Attached: 7004181873_419ea481d8_b.jpg (1024x768, 709K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bX1bnTCuq-I
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Note: getting rekt by Byzantines niggers weakened the country to point Arab niggers could rekt it *

One of the worst parts is having /pol/lacks and "alt media" figures shill for the mullahs at you. "OUR POLITICIANS HERE ARE BAD THEREFORE THE PEOPLE WHO RUINED YOUR COUNTRY ARE AUTOMATICALLY GOOD AND MY FEELINGS COUNT MORE THAN YOUR LIVED EXPERIENCE"

It's all da JOOS!!

I agree, the mullahs are shitty, but the alternative USA, UK, Israel, Saudi Arabia, and Israel are shilling is even worse: MEK/NCRI and their parent groups. They are Marxist cultist who have a history of sexual molestation, gassing Iranians, killing Americans, and etc. USA supports them now probably because they align with their geopolitical and economic interests. The Rajavis are even worse than the mullah pieces of shit. I honestly think anyone of Qajar descent should be executed, surveillanced, or exiled, but it's too late for Iran.

>Get rekt by Qajar subhuman Turkics
>Get rekt by MEK/NCRI subhumans being shilled by Western hegemony

I know this, of course. Still, it gets on my nerves when you see these people shilling PressTV propaganda about domestic issues and they freak out on you for trying to bring them back to earth a little.
"hey, guys, actually, it kind of sucks to have to live like this"
"WHAT DO YOU LOVE ISRAEL THEN KIKE? YOU WANT JOHN MCCAIN TO BOMB TEHRAN? SHIISM IS SO BASED BROS"

Make Iran pagan again.

Even if Iran were another religion, it would be locked in regional conflict with Saudi Arabia. This is because petroleum is foundational to modern economies, and the USA still largely benefits from oil being exclusively price in USD, hence the current tension with Iran's regime that actually wants to transition to cryptocurrency for oil exchanges. If the Middle East weren't oil rich, then it would probably be more stable, and I think USA's goal is to Balkanize Iran and split Khuzestan province off to gain access to reserves like South Pars Gas Condensate Field. The spread of Wahhabism or radical Shiite are both done under pretext of securing oil pipelines, especially in Syria. Qatar has gone to Iran's side largely due to business initiatives.

It's kind of depressing how mankind has yet to transition from petroleum-based economies. Just more reason why this despicable race should go extinct. Iran needs a Gwyn who ends mankind once and for all while mourning there is no light and Zarathustra was wrong. Just look into yourself, it's nothing but darkness and inanities. I want to smash all of mankind and send you all to the abyss.

Embrace the darkness and gentleness of Ahriman. Mankind will die soon enough.

>Being Iranian sucks ass
Try being Mexican. If it wasn't for the food I'd say it sucked far harder no contest.

Meanwhile, Israel has pulled even with Western Europe on per capita income despite having to invest so much in defense and starting off way poorer than Iran (and no huge oil reserves) and stands ready to destroy any nukes you try to make.

Croats and iranians are brothers

Attached: DSC_9258 (3).jpg (768x550, 83K)

The reason Ancient Iranians preferred being devoured by the ravens and crows is because they unconsciously knew they were more refined and elegant. Even with small brains relative to Greater Apes, they rival their intelligence. Consider how only three species are known to have "meta-tool use", that is either using a tool to modify another to make it better or saving it for future reuse: orangutans, humans, and crows. Give it a million years, a relatively short time-span on a geological scale, and the crow shall harness the power of fire and become even more sophisticated than we despicable humans. Hark! when the raven swallows thy heart, only then is it converted to light! The crows are the true harbingers of light! of transcendence! Let one's spirit be free when devoured by such majestic creatures!

Mankind must go extinct! Zarathustra was wrong on one level, it is the corvid that shall set the new stage of evolution! Iran needs a leader like Gwyn who pretends to care for the welfare of despicable humans but he secretly plots mankind's extinction for the sake of crows. They shall have much food from our corpses.

You know this to be true, why else do angels, transcendent beings, have wings of divinity?

Elegant and refined,
that you are!

Great bird of the heavens,
free me from these binds.

The Towers of Silence,
my heart...
Eat my flesh,
lift my spirits to the heavens!

I sacrifice myself for you,
I am hollowed for you,
I want my eyes to line with you,

I give the fire to you,
for I am nothing more

than an abyssal creature.

Attached: red-moon-two2611-580x515-6184.jpg (515x515, 70K)

“As for my people, children are their oppressors, and women rule over them. O my people, they which lead thee cause thee to err, and destroy the way of thy paths” – (Is.3:12).

“And thy desire shall be to thy husband, and he shall rule over thee” – (Gen.3:16).

“Wives submit yourselves unto your own husbands, as unto the Lord” – (Eph.5:22).

Croats should have been gassed a long time ago.

The real brothers to Ancient Iranians were the crows, ravens, magpies, and vultures. They are truly elegant unlike the depraved humans. As I've explained, this is why Iranians desired nothing more than to have their cadavers devoured by them on the Towers of Silence.

Their genome is more compressed and robust relative to ours. Their brains are also more refined and rivals Greater Apes. It evolved in a more a heterarchy fashion that resembles cloves of garlic rather than clunky, inefficient hierarchical fashion that resembles layers of plywood like the primate brain. Moreover, you don't see crows engaging in cannibalism, mass rape, and other madness the way humans do...

Christianity is dumb. I like the villain, Hikawa, in Shin Megami Tensei: Nocturne in that he's a more benign Ahriman.

youtube.com/watch?v=bX1bnTCuq-I

My Kotowari would be to ensure the extinction of mankind for the sake of the evolution of corvids. They will evolve and surpass us in all avenues.

>One of the worst parts is having /pol/lacks and "alt media" figures shill for the mullahs at you.
>Be me
>/pol/tard
>Thinking I give a shit about Iraniam culture or people
Zoroastrianism is kind of interesting and that's it lmao, why would I shill for reactionary mullahs when I want Islam to leave Europe?

Attached: 1507979717593.png (211x239, 4K)

There is literally nothing wrong with being a nation of silk robe wearing, wine drinking, poetry writing effeminate fops with sick beards.

Exactly. You see these faces? These are the faces of pure enlightenment

Attached: 1520012335912.jpg (1200x1167, 322K)

I said SICK beards, not sickly beards.

Attached: crow post.png (1083x524, 364K)

What's an Arthurian vibe

How 2 get qt Iranian gf

Crows are smart as fuck. Plus they can fly. Maybe after humans they will make their own civilization.

Attached: WorldWarCrow.png (862x911, 200K)

Why do they all look the same? I mean, they all have this retarded hyped smile, ugly beard, glasses and generally punchable face. It's disturbing and frustrating to just watch it, really.

Attached: Disgusted catto.png (493x490, 208K)