LINK MARINES REPORT ITT

LINK MARINES REPORT ITT

5k link here reporting for duty!

Living rent free in my head since .00096. I thought it was the bottom. Boy was I wrong

still holding 1.1m LINK. Bitcoin drama has me annoyed but holding strong for big news toward 2nd half of 2018.

Went from 11700 links to 9100 links feels bad man taking to fucking long to moon

This coin doesn't have marines, only winners

LINK marine from Toronto checking in... only 233 at ATH, been getting JUST'ed since. Want to put more in soon..

If anyone wants to help me level up though I'd happily take some scraps! Proof of membership

0x08cc5c4b81f5a743c1200373ce0b0a9d57ed1f88

Have a great weekend dudes

6k linker here since 38c. idk what to even feel anymore.

400k LINKER here since presale and ICO still /comfy/, just wanna be rich already.

50k linker here, 45% of my portfolio, started crypto in late July with 10 ether, I'm broke in fiat, hahaha, Sergey deliver us!

23k picked up yesterday
weird mix of comfy and uncomfy feels

I just can't help feeling that Serg is a fucking genius and will come up big for us out of nowhere

65K linker. All these BTC/BCH shenanigans delaying moon mission. Normies can't handle such schizophrenic markets.

>weird mix of comfy and uncomfy feels
yea its strange, kinda feels like too good to be true.

>everyone here with dozens of thousands of link
feels pretty shit to only have 2.7k link. that's really all I can afford as a third worlder.

Yeah it seems like most people have 50k-200k link. I guess that's why the threads are nonstop so many people went all in

what bro u dont go all in?

How much LINK would $1000 USD get me?

about 5k i think

about 5k

Is it true that you can retire as a millionaire if you have at least 10k LINK next year?

New linkie here, bought 1000 recently in the dip when I tought it had it the floor yesterday,to end up going lower with the bitcoin cash shitstorm It's ok, I believe in Sergei, the project and meme magic, and will never sell at loss

If LINK hit $25 and you had 10k LINK, you'd only have $250,000

$25 for LINK is a realistic estimate for late 2018

I just bought in 25K LINK @ $.18, very happy at this price.

It's well known that link is hitting $100 next year.

don't get your hopes too high in case it doesn't

I'll charge back my credit card I used to buy BTC -> LINK

Don't give a fuk if coinmama bans me

How do I see the volume change back 2 hours? I think there was an increase in volume recently.