Did the good guys lose WWII?

Techpill
Techpill

Attached: wp-1489182697386.jpg (169 KB, 1335x612)

All urls found in this thread:

evasion.tv/emissions/a-vos-risques-et-perils-3
youtube.com/watch?v=s3-jsc-E48c&t=8s
youtube.com/watch?v=7nUNNSMQwTc

TreeEater
TreeEater

where is Parigi

Snarelure
Snarelure

not even the same goddamn staircase

fuck outta here

Burnblaze
Burnblaze

Explain why the left is better than the right.

TalkBomber
TalkBomber

no

Attached: 1496106615003.jpg (24 KB, 400x662)

eGremlin
eGremlin

Benito was the only actually good guy to lose

BinaryMan
BinaryMan

One is a European city, the other is an African slum.

Its Paris in Italian.

Dreamworx
Dreamworx

Left: concentration camps, genocide, slave labor, police state
Right: dude dem nasty black niggerz lmao!

Attached: 147728182993478.png (393 KB, 500x539)

Stark_Naked
Stark_Naked

fr*gs deserve it desu
first they colonise Africa, now Africa colonises them

Harmless_Venom
Harmless_Venom

This

Attached: IMG-6720.jpg (287 KB, 1126x1390)

Evil_kitten
Evil_kitten

being this cucked

Holy shit kill yourself

haveahappyday
haveahappyday

the arc of the universe is long, but it bends towards justice

Deadlyinx
Deadlyinx

FFS Paris was also white before 1940.
The fuck do Nazis have to do with it?

Techpill
Techpill

meanwhile in marseille

evasion.tv/emissions/a-vos-risques-et-perils-3

I was told to not get out of the car to not get stabbed
Lookout start shouting to track people coming
people try to corner him
bricks thrown at him

Carnalpleasure
Carnalpleasure

THIS is your brain on /pol/ ladies and gentlmen

Attached: 1450535156169231906.jpg (199 KB, 1335x612)

Flameblow
Flameblow

your people being replaced by a bunch of niggers
LOL DUDE WHO CARES?
Your brain on cuckoldry

WebTool
WebTool

Maybe you should get off Veeky Forums and fuck somebody if you're so worried about demographic decline

TurtleCat
TurtleCat

comparing the hardships of a state in the middle or war to that at peace
kek
Also the French in the first picture look OK, there are no French in the second picture.

CouchChiller
CouchChiller

smelly Black People
meanwhile the left is clearly true, the right is more than that, it's a culture getting replaced by a foreign one, it's a People being a minority in their own country, of course that's a bad thing only if your are french tho.

ZeroReborn
ZeroReborn

Am I supposed to like the Nazis because there are no niggers on the left?

BinaryMan
BinaryMan

muh white purity heil shitler
I bet you're not even european

FastChef
FastChef

/pol/ always forgets that it is because of their autistic nazi spergout that shitskins are allowed in europe, if it wasn't for them there would only be like 3 blacks and arabs in the old continent. G*rmans ruined fascism, ruined whiteness, and ruined Europe.

PurpleCharger
PurpleCharger

You're supposed to like the Nazis because there are no French on the right

New_Cliche
New_Cliche

You'd prefer to be replaced by Hunnics, is that it?

Attached: 1490383798673.png (306 KB, 602x672)

Ignoramus
Ignoramus

What the fuck does Germany have to do with Brits and Frogs importing shitskins?

whereismyname
whereismyname

if Hitler hadn't sperged out all over Europe Fascism would've kept growing and turned Europe into an Utopia

Supergrass
Supergrass

Fuck wh*Teoids.

Dreamworx
Dreamworx

if you're against demographic replacement you're a nazi

Attached: fagget.png (584 KB, 475x637)

Sir_Gallonhead
Sir_Gallonhead

if you dont believe white genocide you're a commie kike shill

Attached: IMG-3409.png (65 KB, 500x548)

King_Martha
King_Martha

If the options you set up is either "demographic replacement" and Paris under Nazi occupation, and you prefer Paris under Nazi occupation, then yea obviously it makes you a Nazi.

farquit
farquit

I'm not a Nazi, fucking SJW cucks!

Attached: 1500929362237.jpg (701 KB, 1744x1708)

massdebater
massdebater

You don't have to believe in White genocide to be aware of the fact that low fertility rates will make europeans and americans minorities in their own countries.

Playboyize
Playboyize

Who cares when we'll all be atheists by then if the current demographic trends continue.

Techpill
Techpill

But what does that have to do with France under Nazi occupation?

SniperWish
SniperWish

Nazis probably wouldn't have allowed for massive black immigration into France just so that corporations wouldn't see a drop in profits.

RavySnake
RavySnake

I'm a Pole and I would honestly prefer Poles to have been completely annihilated if it meant that Europe remained European and not Africa 2.0. What point is there if Europe is populated by non Europeans

Attached: 5d5ecfd038eefbe9aba670f28962d438.jpg (2 MB, 2482x3493)

CouchChiller
CouchChiller

your only options are Hitler and niggers
if you aren't for Hitler, you are for niggers

VisualMaster
VisualMaster

Nothing at all, I'm just saying that being opposed to nazism dosen't mean you should ignore the current demographic issues europe has.

New_Cliche
New_Cliche

Bloody hell, I'm Muslim and I'm upset by the state of Europe.

Garbage Can Lid
Garbage Can Lid

Being this pathetic

Attached: 1481697429496.png (881 KB, 700x1131)

Sir_Gallonhead
Sir_Gallonhead

I too would like to see Poles be completely annihilated. Unfortunately life isn't that fair.

King_Martha
King_Martha

Hungarian
French
What

Playboyize
Playboyize

Americans on /pol/

Attached: ByImmigrants.png (247 KB, 394x430)

Deadlyinx
Deadlyinx

Am*rican here, I too would've preferred that the colonies got the diseases from native blankets not the other way around. I'd rather be some poorfag in europe than a poorfag in america.

Attached: 1493660007063.png (1.51 MB, 630x628)

Emberburn
Emberburn

youtube.com/watch?v=s3-jsc-E48c&t=8s

StonedTime
StonedTime

if they hadn't started a world war and lost liberalism and communism wouldn't have taken over Europe like it did maybe?

AwesomeTucker
AwesomeTucker

They ruined eugenics for everyone.

JunkTop
JunkTop

To be fair there would be far less if Americans and other retarded nations hadn't sperged out on the middle east and created more refugees and then got mad they had nowhere else to go

PurpleCharger
PurpleCharger

Attached: 1500928237088.png (8 KB, 251x272)

StrangeWizard
StrangeWizard

Wrong, liberalism and communism was the go-to mode of most Europeans already. The only thing the fascists did was to delay the inevitable by a decade or two.

askme
askme

There were no real good guys in WW2(except Finland), but without a doubt nazis were dementedly fucking evil.

kizzmybutt
kizzmybutt

Many Hungarian Jews died in the Holocaust. A lot of French were killed by the Germans too.

Burnblaze
Burnblaze

Fascist Regimes in the 1920's: 1
Fascist Regimes in the 1930's: 7
Fascist Regimes in the 1940's: 9
Fascist Regimes in the 1950's: 2

there were Fascist parties growing all over Europe, given them a couple of decades at least most countries would be Fascist (the big become Fascists, the rest follow), Hitler ruined everything

BunnyJinx
BunnyJinx

How Do You Do, Fellow Poles?

Attached: 1512668747023.jpg (40 KB, 501x501)

Burnblaze
Burnblaze

Bloody hell, I'm Muslim and I'm upset by the state of Europe.

So do something about it, stop getting cucked by the jews and *ngloids and let's bring real Islamic civilization to the European and uncultured migrants. I see no other way to save European culture.

Attached: 1461627187008.jpg (917 KB, 1300x2496)

Lunatick
Lunatick

America belongs to Amerindians the same as europe belongs to europeans.

Time to deal with it, subhuman.

w8t4u
w8t4u

the current migrant crises in europe is a direct consequence of Hitler losing WW2

I cant take it anymore Veeky Forums...these fucking 18 year old stormfags with their pissy little "just asking questions" shitposting threads

likme
likme

good goy

lostmypassword
lostmypassword

should we start checking if people have ancestry from the first settlers in countries all over the world and deport them if they don't? like deport Japanese if they don't have Jomon blood? deport Iraqis if they don't have Sumerian blood? deport Europeans if they don't have Neanderthal blood? where does it stop?

PackManBrainlure
PackManBrainlure

Attached: 1450535156169231876.png (180 KB, 628x621)

FastChef
FastChef

BASED
y-you tell em, fellow aryan
Now lets go destroy Rotterdam, demolish Warsaw, bomb London, massacre french/slav/norwegian villages and rob some europan tressured just like in those based Indiana Jones moves LMAO!
All for evropa n'shiet, am i right?

Attached: proud-nazi-soldier.jpg (89 KB, 787x767)

Fuzzy_Logic
Fuzzy_Logic

Attached: 58---BwuzeS6.png (775 KB, 719x722)

whereismyname
whereismyname

its definitely an indirect consequence lad

Raving_Cute
Raving_Cute

When the French become minorities in their own country, anti-white genocide and attacks will follow as evidenced by numerous countries in Africa.

King_Martha
King_Martha

yeah? not even OP but that's clear as day

happy_sad
happy_sad

It's not.

as evidenced by numerous countries in Africa.
Was it wrong of Africans to stop themselves from becoming a minority in their own lands?

idontknow
idontknow

France us balls deep in africa. Don't very surprised when they comes with caveats

hairygrape
hairygrape

Amerindians are as native to America the same as europeans are native to europe.

America belongs to Amerindians the same as europe belongs to europeans. Don't you agree?

Methshot
Methshot

Its not. You are painfully fucking retarded if you think hitler losing the war directly lead to a bunch of blacks and muslims flooding into europe some 70 years after his death

TreeEater
TreeEater

Axisboo reporting.

Attached: 1520863522186.png (61 KB, 1000x500)

Flameblow
Flameblow

Italy just happy to be invited

RavySnake
RavySnake

Attached: 1485302210553.jpg (49 KB, 433x600)

eGremlin
eGremlin

No I don't agree, a nation's natives are the descendants of the people that founded the nation

indirect consequence
if you think hitler losing the war directly lead

BinaryMan
BinaryMan

Sorry, i'd rather west go full retard with some nonexisten guilt obsession, than entire-east europe be exterminated for retarted lebensraum, entire cultures destroyed or autistically germanized for wewuzian germanic larping and rest of europe be subjugated/enslaved by some totalitarian clique of insane meth addicts obsessed with blonde twinks in Berlin who made europe a fucking dystopia.

Attached: 14th-May-1940-Rotterdam.jpg (233 KB, 1200x887)

GoogleCat
GoogleCat

a nation's natives are the descendants of the people that founded the nation
Lmao

Harmless_Venom
Harmless_Venom

a nation's natives are whatever people that first inhabited the particular piece of land the current nation is built on

Attached: 1516122119211.png (58 KB, 645x729)

haveahappyday
haveahappyday

Finland
Kek, when will huns learn?

Attached: Lapland-War.png (623 KB, 1024x781)

RumChicken
RumChicken

So you agree with european replacement?

Ignoramus
Ignoramus

Attached: 1507842718160.png (559 KB, 1024x595)

Carnalpleasure
Carnalpleasure

Are you saying my brain has more mass than yours?

It's pretty simple to understand, though. America belongs to Amerindians the same as europw belongs to europeans. All POV's comparison will lead to the same conclusion.

Time to deal with it.

Emberburn
Emberburn

I can't wait for the world to be a mongrelized common market and labor force for the financial elite to exploit.

Garbage Can Lid
Garbage Can Lid

group A conquers and ethnically replaces group B
group A creates a country in that land
group A is native to this new country
group A has no obligation to let itself be ethnically replaced by a group C just cuz he did the same to group B previously

there, not very hard to get

haveahappyday
haveahappyday

America belongs to Amerindians
The land might, the state doesn't.
Just like Britain might belong to the Celtic Britons, but it was the Anglo-Saxons that made England.

Techpill
Techpill

SeeAmerindians are as native to America the same as europeans are native to europe.

America belongs to Amerindians the same as europe belongs to europeans. Don't you agree?

I believe this is pretty much easy to get.

TreeEater
TreeEater

Maybe if a take an imaginary map and a quote out of context people too stupid to notice this will think the Nazis had a foreign policy to completely Germanize every other nation in Europe, despite them setting up fascist governments in France and Belgium
This is Veeky Forums not your shitty Facebook group

Sharpcharm
Sharpcharm

t. 1/30th french

Skullbone
Skullbone

No but they lost ww1

TalkBomber
TalkBomber

shut the fuck up

Attached: 1520281753510.jpg (45 KB, 787x758)

SniperWish
SniperWish

Don't you agree?
No. You keep saying this as though it invalidates the wishes of millions upon millions of citizens of the United States of America to not have their nation flooded with illegal immigrants. It does not, the natives were both conquered and had no real concept of statehood as we know it today anyway. Their opinions are utterly irrelevant to the fact that the mexicans need to be kept in mexico.

Besides, Europe isn't going to take millions upon millions of American euromutts anyway.

StonedTime
StonedTime

This
Dude everyone worried about a decline in social capital as per multiculturalism being shilled for by the bourgioise trying to abuse cheap labor is an incel
Get laid racists
#refugees welcome
Can't wait for all history to be replaced by mindless propoganda and mass consumerism tho.

Attached: 1519770114994.png (9 KB, 235x215)

CouchChiller
CouchChiller

They did plan to Germanize pretty much all of Eastern Europe and parts of Western Europe.

Ignoramus
Ignoramus

This is the ultimate goal of multiculturalism. It's not about any utopian ideals of world peace between the races, it's about reducing humanity to ants who only exist to serve the market.

Nude_Bikergirl
Nude_Bikergirl

No, they lost the Cold War.

Attached: 1519614266324.jpg (388 KB, 765x1073)

Crazy_Nice
Crazy_Nice

You are stupid.

Boy_vs_Girl
Boy_vs_Girl

Set up independent fascist governments
Hey umm, so can you guys just like stop having children plz? Thanks.
You too Spain and Italy lol
Blows my mind how much head cannon people have about Ost

Spamalot
Spamalot

Shut up you white supremacist. Stop being afraid of change.

farquit
farquit

no
So you agree with european replacement, then?

w8t4u
w8t4u

In all seriousness, if you're looking for an authoritarian ideology that keeps the people culturally right-wing, then Communism did that with far more success than fascism ever managed to achieve.

Attached: --akashi-and-nachi-kantai-collection-drawn-by-kamotama--sample-be637ce7232e0bf786e20f6aa84f61ad.jpg (531 KB, 850x1190)

askme
askme

No, but they did lose WWI

Deadlyinx
Deadlyinx

This

Skullbone
Skullbone

You mean strains of communism. Early Marxist literature is more left-libertarian than what he advocated for later in life. And of course the Russian Revolution quickly turned authoritarian.

youtube.com/watch?v=7nUNNSMQwTc

I know Chomsky is controversial but this is a good video on the subject.

Emberburn
Emberburn

This is the mind of a cuck.
For anyone with a somewhat functioning brain, ask yourself this: which one would will be ultimately more worse off?

Worst case scenario for france following nazi victory is resistance is wiped out and thrown into camps, alsace and Lorraine is settled by germans in the decades to come and annexed. Is this bad for the French? Yes of course it is. Is it the end of european civilization? No.

Now worst case scenario for bottom is quite clear, french are wiped out and repalced by low iq savages and other islamic browns. French civilization utterly disappears, and europe soon after sinks into barbarity.

Only a virtue signalling cuck would pick the latter or even deny its reality

SniperGod
SniperGod

iq
Not science, sorry. Iq is pseudoscience.

TurtleCat
TurtleCat

if you're looking for an authoritarian ideology that keeps the people culturally right-wing, then Communism did that with far more success than fascism ever managed to achieve
Oh yes, because Neo-Marxism in the liberal capitalist world has never favored race mixing.

Orthodox marxists and anarchist mightve been racist as hell but the ideology eveolved my dude. There (not even lying) fascists who are pro race mixing, as was the case with the Falangists even though most people see fascism as Nazism only.

StonedTime
StonedTime

No sorry, IQ is hard science

eGremlin
eGremlin

Stop ignoring the rest of my post and actually read what I said.
You keep saying this as though it invalidates the wishes of millions upon millions of citizens of the United States of America to not have their nation flooded with illegal immigrants. It does not, the natives were both conquered and had no real concept of statehood as we know it today anyway. Their opinions are utterly irrelevant to the fact that the mexicans need to be kept in mexico.
and
Besides, Europe isn't going to take millions upon millions of American euromutts anyway.

The natives are gone aside from a few sad sacks at the absolute margins of society. In the world we have now, we have a first world nation being inundated with a million plus illegal immigrants a year who are contrary to popular belief NOT a net benefit to the country.

That said, you know what? I'll say yes I do agree with European replacement of the natives if in return you actually address the things that people are saying to you in response.

BinaryMan
BinaryMan

Widespread abortion resulting in millions of Russians not being born.
Rampant feminist with women forced in military/workplace.
Destruction of native cultural heritage and burning of thousands of Churches.
Invite African students to impregnate Russian whores.
Cultural right wing.

The absolute state of Veeky Forums

Ignoramus
Ignoramus

Hey, you're that nigger faggot from the race thread last night.

Attached: 1514098518765.jpg (17 KB, 383x303)

Dreamworx
Dreamworx

Yup. That's why the jooz rule you whitey. Not cause of some conspiracy sub 80iq stormnigger spouts on daily basis

Stark_Naked
Stark_Naked

Terrific reading comprehension there user

Lunatick
Lunatick

Do not forget that a Fascist France would have kept her colonies and millions of white French would live and rule in Africa.

Boy_vs_Girl
Boy_vs_Girl

No IQ is just a hard science, why are you bringing up Jews are you anti-Semitic or something? Ashkenazi IQ's are the highest for any ethnic group in the world.

MPmaster
MPmaster

admits races are hierarchical
this somehow defeats racists

King_Martha
King_Martha

Jews rule because of white empathy not that jews are smarter than whites. Were whites not empathetic they would have exterminated jews centuries ago as empathy is the only thing that stopped europeans from genociding jews in their settlements who caused trouble.

Spamalot
Spamalot

No, they just didn’t lose fast enough

Attached: C6B3F64C-DBA2-4C95-BB7B-454C3744996A.jpg (661 KB, 687x1117)

girlDog
girlDog

T. IQ 75 amerimutt.

iluvmen
iluvmen

you keep
I don't "keep".
their opinions
America belonging to Amerindians the same as europe belongs to europeans is actually the most inductive approach to this matter, though.
besides [posibility]
It's pretty much easier for mexicans, arabs, chinese and west africans to flood europe and America than any kind of european invasion to America, as they needed literally more than 20 non-immunized diseases to wiped them out and yet they still lost most battles against southamerican natives. As a conclusion: you agree with european replacement.
i'll say yes
See? If you agree with european replacement, why are you still whining here?

Attached: América-340x450.gif (18 KB, 340x450)

Inmate
Inmate

Fascist Regimes in the 1950's: 0
FTFY

idontknow
idontknow

There are no neo-Marxist states user, the actual working class is culturally right-wing, so everytime a communist revolution happens the resulting state is also culturally right-wing.

Attached: --lena-tolubka-natalia-borisova-sophia-malinovskaya-suzanne-petrova-and-zoya-zhukova-panzer-waltz-dr (1.4 MB, 1300x919)

kizzmybutt
kizzmybutt

We're whites less sympathetic we would've just genocided them into oblivion
I mean... Have we ever done that? We've committed genocide sure but I don't think we've ever completely eradicated ethnic groups off the face of the Earth.

TreeEater
TreeEater

Except iq is not science. Iq is pseudoscience, boy.
I'm whoever you want me to be, boy.

Burnblaze
Burnblaze

The constant forgiving of jews how white empathy worked, if jews tried their shit in ancient china the han would have killed all of them. Whites are a race of virtue seeking nutjobs who hate the idea of being immoral people to the point they will literally destroy their countries just to be a good person.

Emberfire
Emberfire

so everytime a communist revolution happens the resulting state is also culturally right-wing.
You do realize that the Soviets imprisoned anyone who wasn't an athiest, burned down churches, and held parades mocking right wing culture in Russia, right?
The working class is inherently right wing meme
No?

Flameblow
Flameblow

Any country becomes right wing as soon as Jews are expelled or enslaved. Right wing is the natural state of manking without the kike influences. Later Soviets had sent most of their Jews in Jizzrael, that's how they turned right wing.

SniperWish
SniperWish

Except iq is science. Iq is hard science, boy

WebTool
WebTool

You do realize that the Soviets imprisoned anyone who wasn't an athiest, burned down churches, and held parades mocking right wing culture in Russia,
Based

StonedTime
StonedTime

How so?

CouchChiller
CouchChiller

working class is culturally right-wing
Stop. A society who's founding principle is "all men are created equal" isn't right-wing.

VisualMaster
VisualMaster

T. Mike Enoch

Attached: oogaboogaaa.jpg (38 KB, 800x450)

TechHater
TechHater

See my first comment for details

AwesomeTucker
AwesomeTucker

inductive
intuitive*

FastChef
FastChef

I don't "keep".
Yeah you do retard.
America belonging to Amerindians the same as europe belongs to europeans is actually the most inductive approach to this matter, though.
It doesn't matter what you think is the most inductive or not. Your approach to this issue is asinine.
It's pretty much easier for mexicans, arabs, chinese and west africans to flood europe and America than any kind of european invasion to America, as they needed literally more than 20 non-immunized diseases to wiped them out and yet they still lost most battles against southamerican natives.
Huh? Not only is the last bit fucking wrong, you seem to be saying that past invasions and land theft justify future invasions and land theft. You have the moral sense of an imbecilic child.
As a conclusion: you agree with european replacement.
It already happened and cannot be undone, you moron.
See? If you agree with european replacement, why are you still whining here?
Why in the fuck shouldn't I or anyone else have completely justified complaints about illegal immigration simply because my however many greats grandparents killed off the natives?

Are you fucking retarded?

Fuzzy_Logic
Fuzzy_Logic

Salazar and Franco

New_Cliche
New_Cliche

...which eventually lead to massive pro democracy and pro religious sympathies in the Soviet Union leading to it's collapse in 91

Stupidasole
Stupidasole

Any country becomes right wing as soon as Jews are expelled or enslaved. Right wing is the natural state of manking without the kike influences.
being this delusional

Attached: 90399B30-8DC2-4870-8F2A-44DAD0E10166.jpg (1.08 MB, 2147x2997)

whereismyname
whereismyname

I don't know who you are. Please quote me the post where you demonstrate iq is science.

Illusionz
Illusionz

Attached: 1507979717593.png (4 KB, 211x239)

Dreamworx
Dreamworx

I already told you, see my first comment.

Raving_Cute
Raving_Cute

Salazar purged the blueshirt fascists under his regime and Franco only sort of compromised with the falangists.

Harmless_Venom
Harmless_Venom

They were both fascists, and Falangists were not the only fascists in Spain my dude

SomethingNew
SomethingNew

it doesn't matter
fool
?
last bit
Imperial Incas won most battles. See All POV's comparisons will lead to the same conclusion.
it already happened
So you agree with european replacement or not?
why
See All POV's comparisons will lead to the same conclusion.

You seem to not understand the claim that America belongs to Amerindians the same as europe belongs to europeans. You didn't agree with this. So you agree with european replacement. Did you chicken out and you want to change your choice, or something?

takes2long
takes2long

Where?

hairygrape
hairygrape

Fascism is an actual ideology with specific believes and systems user, it's not just any right-wing authoritarian regime.

Methnerd
Methnerd

No IQ is a part of the soft sciences user.
Nothing wrong being a soft science unless you are insecure about it like economists do.

PackManBrainlure
PackManBrainlure

My first comment? You can't miss it

Sharpcharm
Sharpcharm

Where?

Burnblaze
Burnblaze

IQ is part of the hard sciences, user. It's okay, I don't judge psych majors like yourself.

Evilember
Evilember

I told you where, in my first comment

TalkBomber
TalkBomber

Where?

WebTool
WebTool

Yes, clericsl fascism is still fascism my dude, and the economic outlooks of Salazar and Franco werr fascist

TurtleCat
TurtleCat

No it isn't at all. It's not even something like criminology or sociology but it's part of the field.

RumChicken
RumChicken

embarassing

StonedTime
StonedTime

Maybe my second cment would be more help if you can't find the first?

ZeroReborn
ZeroReborn

sad

TechHater
TechHater

Imperial Incas won most battles
Revisionist horseshit. The inca are fucking gone, so you are obviously full of shit.

So you agree with european replacement or not?
You're autistic aren't you? I have explained twice now why what anyone thinks about past actions is utterly irrelevant to the here and now.
All POV's comparisons will lead to the same conclusion.
No they don't. The native empires in central and south america were destroyed. The various tribal confederations in the north were also destroyed. the United States of America belongs to the euromutts regardless of the morality of these past actions. It is in our best interests to insure that our nation is not flooded with the refuse of the global south.

You seem to not understand the claim that America belongs to Amerindians the same as europe belongs to europeans. You didn't agree with this. So you agree with european replacement. Did you chicken out and you want to change your choice, or something?
Please explain how me or anyone else agreeing with something that has already happened and cannot be changed without a time machine or some shit has anything to do with it being acceptable for the USA to be flooded with illegal immigrants.

You repeat the same things over and over like a fucking autistic moron and most of us are getting rather sick of you and your bullshit.

BinaryMan
BinaryMan

Where?

CodeBuns
CodeBuns

But it is hard neuroscience user, again I don't judge you for wasting your major. We are all young and dumb at one point right?

GoogleCat
GoogleCat

Somewhere between my first and second

Stark_Naked
Stark_Naked

Excuse me, between my 4th and 5th comments

Lunatick
Lunatick

americans have a very large german ancestry

Inmate
Inmate

Reminder that Paris had been like on the left pic since forever, until nazis chimped out which forced white guilt (and thus acceptance of mass immigration) on white people

Nazis indirectly darkened Paris and all of Europe

Attached: 0ftebz.jpg (19 KB, 258x232)

Deadlyinx
Deadlyinx

Hitler chimping out definitly started this "so sorry, we whites are evil please step on us" trend

Methshot
Methshot

Attached: 1486.jpg (72 KB, 456x402)

Flameblow
Flameblow

This, Hitler was a sperg

SniperGod
SniperGod

revisionist
All history is revisionism made by better methods of study and research. Archeological evidence show most battles were won by Incas. And now we are seeing how spanish didn't even were that relevant to the civil war until the end. As the civil war ended in 1570s and most Incas died due to disease.

i've explained
That you agree with european replacement.
were destroyed
By disease.
the agrarian survivors of epidemics who organized in tribal confederations were destroyed
FTFY.
it's in out best interest
If you agree with european replacement, why are you avoiding the conclusion?
explain how
America belongs to Amerindians the same as europe belongs to europeans. As I mentioned before, it's pretty much intuitive. If you don't agree with this, why did you said the opposite before?
for the USA
Ask mr. USA if he/she agrees with America belonging to Amerindians the same as europe belongs to europeans.

repeat
Physics books facts can be repeated over and over, yet they still remain facts, bucko.

Time to deal with the facts.

SniperWish
SniperWish

Nazis are the reason Europe isnt a jew controlled communist hellhole right now.

LuckyDusty
LuckyDusty

Hey, it’s this guy again

StonedTime
StonedTime

it's a jew controlled capitalist hellhole instead?

VisualMaster
VisualMaster

It's not a field in neuroscience but a small part ofa plethora of things in neuroscience (nor is it a dominant thing in it at all).

AwesomeTucker
AwesomeTucker

The anti-interventionist Republicans lost, yes

CodeBuns
CodeBuns

That will be a communist hellhole.

Boy_vs_Girl
Boy_vs_Girl

Nazis are the reason Europe isnt a jew controlled communist hellhole right now.
literally handed half of Poland and the Baltics over to the Soviet Union

Attached: 74CA6E25-B980-4514-931E-F35D04A3C8EE.jpg (110 KB, 800x1100)

Evil_kitten
Evil_kitten

There are no blacks on the left therefore the left is good
The absolute state of stormfags

Attached: 1484429442736.png (487 KB, 602x462)

viagrandad
viagrandad

Europe
right now
not jew controlled
My sides

SomethingNew
SomethingNew

Why should there be any blacks?

takes2long
takes2long

This. We looked into one face of evil and the memory is still so burned into our culture that we believe it was the only face of evil.

Bidwell
Bidwell

Because if the Nazi's didn't come in Blacks would be coming to Paris regardless due to shifts in the colonial policy :^)

iluvmen
iluvmen

Yes, because Germany still exists

Attached: 1489962591301.png (412 KB, 900x762)

lostmypassword
lostmypassword

Jews have been planning to fill Europe with niggers before the colonial african states even existed to begin with meaning they would have Kalergi Plan one way or another.

Methnerd
Methnerd

Take your pedophile cartoons back to /a/

Skullbone
Skullbone

What website do you think we’re on? Go to reddit.

Burnblaze
Burnblaze

Archeological evidence show most battles were won by Incas.
Bullshit claim.

That you agree with european replacement.
You are terrible at reading comprehension.
By disease.
No, not just by disease, by european armies with native allies at times too.
FTFY.
Still destroyed, still cannot be undone.
If you agree with european replacement, why are you avoiding the conclusion?
What conclusion is that?
America belongs to Amerindians the same as europe belongs to europeans. As I mentioned before, it's pretty much intuitive. If you don't agree with this, why did you said the opposite before?
Moron, I already explained why shit isn't actually as simple as you think it is.
Physics books facts can be repeated over and over, yet they still remain facts, bucko.
Your babble has sweet fuck all to do with physics.
Time to deal with the facts.
Your delusions are not facts. Time for you to fuck off.

SniperWish
SniperWish

Its hard neuroscience , I'm sorry but IQ is hard science.

Fuzzy_Logic
Fuzzy_Logic

nazi or not liberals will eventually want the free movement of labor across borders.

Stark_Naked
Stark_Naked

bullshit claim
So you reject archeological facts?
by armies
Literally more than 90% of Amerindian populations died by disease. As southamerican Amerindians actually won most battles and the conquistador chronicles are proven to be full of lies, I wouldn't be surpised mesoamerican conquistador chronicles getting BTFO too by archeological evidence.
destroyed
By disease. Imperial Incas won most battles.
what conclusion
America belongs to Amerindians the same as europe belongs to europeans.
i already
You keep avoiding the conclusion.
Archeological facts are delusions
Hmm...?

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Confirm your age

This website may contain content of an adult nature. If you are under the age of 18, if such content offends you or if it is illegal to view such content in your community, please EXIT.

Enter Exit

About Privacy

We use cookies to personalize content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyze our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners.

Accept Exit