Did the good guys lose WWII?

Did the good guys lose WWII?

Attached: wp-1489182697386.jpg (1335x612, 169K)

Other urls found in this thread:

evasion.tv/emissions/a-vos-risques-et-perils-3
youtube.com/watch?v=s3-jsc-E48c&t=8s
twitter.com/AnonBabble

where is Parigi

>not even the same goddamn staircase

fuck outta here

Explain why the left is better than the right.

no

Attached: 1496106615003.jpg (400x662, 24K)

Benito was the only actually good guy to lose

One is a European city, the other is an African slum.

Its Paris in Italian.

>Left: concentration camps, genocide, slave labor, police state
>Right: dude dem nasty black niggerz lmao!

Attached: 147728182993478.png (500x539, 393K)

fr*gs deserve it desu
first they colonise Africa, now Africa colonises them

This

Attached: IMG_6720.jpg (1126x1390, 287K)

>being this cucked

Holy shit kill yourself

the arc of the universe is long, but it bends towards justice

FFS Paris was also white before 1940.
The fuck do Nazis have to do with it?

meanwhile in marseille

evasion.tv/emissions/a-vos-risques-et-perils-3

>I was told to not get out of the car to not get stabbed
>Lookout start shouting to track people coming
>people try to corner him
>bricks thrown at him

THIS is your brain on /pol/ ladies and gentlmen

Attached: 1450535156169231906.jpg (1335x612, 199K)

>your people being replaced by a bunch of niggers
>LOL DUDE WHO CARES?
Your brain on cuckoldry

Maybe you should get off Veeky Forums and fuck somebody if you're so worried about demographic decline

>comparing the hardships of a state in the middle or war to that at peace
kek
Also the French in the first picture look OK, there are no French in the second picture.

>smelly Black People
meanwhile the left is clearly true, the right is more than that, it's a culture getting replaced by a foreign one, it's a People being a minority in their own country, of course that's a bad thing only if your are french tho.

Am I supposed to like the Nazis because there are no niggers on the left?

>muh white purity heil shitler
I bet you're not even european

/pol/ always forgets that it is because of their autistic nazi spergout that shitskins are allowed in europe, if it wasn't for them there would only be like 3 blacks and arabs in the old continent. G*rmans ruined fascism, ruined whiteness, and ruined Europe.

You're supposed to like the Nazis because there are no French on the right

You'd prefer to be replaced by Hunnics, is that it?

Attached: 1490383798673.png (602x672, 306K)

What the fuck does Germany have to do with Brits and Frogs importing shitskins?

if Hitler hadn't sperged out all over Europe Fascism would've kept growing and turned Europe into an Utopia

Fuck wh*Teoids.

>if you're against demographic replacement you're a nazi

Attached: fagget.png (475x637, 584K)

>if you dont believe white genocide you're a commie kike shill

Attached: IMG_3409.png (500x548, 65K)

If the options you set up is either "demographic replacement" and Paris under Nazi occupation, and you prefer Paris under Nazi occupation, then yea obviously it makes you a Nazi.

>Did the good guys lose WWII?
>I'm not a Nazi, fucking SJW cucks!

Attached: 1500929362237.jpg (1744x1708, 701K)

You don't have to believe in White genocide to be aware of the fact that low fertility rates will make europeans and americans minorities in their own countries.

Who cares when we'll all be atheists by then if the current demographic trends continue.

But what does that have to do with France under Nazi occupation?

Nazis probably wouldn't have allowed for massive black immigration into France just so that corporations wouldn't see a drop in profits.

I'm a Pole and I would honestly prefer Poles to have been completely annihilated if it meant that Europe remained European and not Africa 2.0. What point is there if Europe is populated by non Europeans

Attached: 5d5ecfd038eefbe9aba670f28962d438.jpg (2482x3493, 2M)

>your only options are Hitler and niggers
>if you aren't for Hitler, you are for niggers

Nothing at all, I'm just saying that being opposed to nazism dosen't mean you should ignore the current demographic issues europe has.

Bloody hell, I'm Muslim and I'm upset by the state of Europe.

>Being this pathetic

Attached: 1481697429496.png (700x1131, 881K)

I too would like to see Poles be completely annihilated. Unfortunately life isn't that fair.

>Hungarian
>French
What

>Americans on /pol/

Attached: ByImmigrants.png (394x430, 247K)

Am*rican here, I too would've preferred that the colonies got the diseases from native blankets not the other way around. I'd rather be some poorfag in europe than a poorfag in america.

Attached: 1493660007063.png (630x628, 1.51M)

youtube.com/watch?v=s3-jsc-E48c&t=8s

if they hadn't started a world war and lost liberalism and communism wouldn't have taken over Europe like it did maybe?

They ruined eugenics for everyone.

To be fair there would be far less if Americans and other retarded nations hadn't sperged out on the middle east and created more refugees and then got mad they had nowhere else to go

Attached: 1500928237088.png (251x272, 8K)

Wrong, liberalism and communism was the go-to mode of most Europeans already. The only thing the fascists did was to delay the inevitable by a decade or two.

There were no real good guys in WW2(except Finland), but without a doubt nazis were dementedly fucking evil.

Many Hungarian Jews died in the Holocaust. A lot of French were killed by the Germans too.

Fascist Regimes in the 1920's: 1
Fascist Regimes in the 1930's: 7
Fascist Regimes in the 1940's: 9
Fascist Regimes in the 1950's: 2

there were Fascist parties growing all over Europe, given them a couple of decades at least most countries would be Fascist (the big become Fascists, the rest follow), Hitler ruined everything

>How Do You Do, Fellow Poles?

Attached: 1512668747023.jpg (501x501, 40K)

>Bloody hell, I'm Muslim and I'm upset by the state of Europe.

So do something about it, stop getting cucked by the jews and *ngloids and let's bring real Islamic civilization to the European and uncultured migrants. I see no other way to save European culture.

Attached: 1461627187008.jpg (1300x2496, 917K)

America belongs to Amerindians the same as europe belongs to europeans.

Time to deal with it, subhuman.

>the current migrant crises in europe is a direct consequence of Hitler losing WW2

I cant take it anymore Veeky Forums...these fucking 18 year old stormfags with their pissy little "just asking questions" shitposting threads

good goy

should we start checking if people have ancestry from the first settlers in countries all over the world and deport them if they don't? like deport Japanese if they don't have Jomon blood? deport Iraqis if they don't have Sumerian blood? deport Europeans if they don't have Neanderthal blood? where does it stop?

Attached: 1450535156169231876.png (628x621, 180K)

BASED
y-you tell em, fellow aryan
Now lets go destroy Rotterdam, demolish Warsaw, bomb London, massacre french/slav/norwegian villages and rob some europan tressured just like in those based Indiana Jones moves LMAO!
All for evropa n'shiet, am i right?

Attached: proud nazi soldier.jpg (787x767, 89K)

Attached: 58 - BwuzeS6.png (719x722, 775K)

its definitely an indirect consequence lad

When the French become minorities in their own country, anti-white genocide and attacks will follow as evidenced by numerous countries in Africa.

yeah? not even OP but that's clear as day

It's not.

>as evidenced by numerous countries in Africa.
Was it wrong of Africans to stop themselves from becoming a minority in their own lands?

France us balls deep in africa. Don't very surprised when they comes with caveats

Amerindians are as native to America the same as europeans are native to europe.

America belongs to Amerindians the same as europe belongs to europeans. Don't you agree?

Its not. You are painfully fucking retarded if you think hitler losing the war directly lead to a bunch of blacks and muslims flooding into europe some 70 years after his death

Axisboo reporting.

Attached: 1520863522186.png (1000x500, 61K)

>Italy just happy to be invited

Attached: 1485302210553.jpg (433x600, 49K)

No I don't agree, a nation's natives are the descendants of the people that founded the nation

>indirect consequence
>if you think hitler losing the war directly lead

Sorry, i'd rather west go full retard with some nonexisten guilt obsession, than entire-east europe be exterminated for retarted lebensraum, entire cultures destroyed or autistically germanized for wewuzian germanic larping and rest of europe be subjugated/enslaved by some totalitarian clique of insane meth addicts obsessed with blonde twinks in Berlin who made europe a fucking dystopia.

Attached: 14th May 1940 Rotterdam.jpg (1200x887, 233K)

>a nation's natives are the descendants of the people that founded the nation
Lmao

>a nation's natives are whatever people that first inhabited the particular piece of land the current nation is built on

Attached: 1516122119211.png (645x729, 58K)

>Finland
Kek, when will huns learn?

Attached: Lapland War.png (1024x781, 623K)

So you agree with european replacement?

Attached: 1507842718160.png (1024x595, 559K)

Are you saying my brain has more mass than yours?

It's pretty simple to understand, though. America belongs to Amerindians the same as europw belongs to europeans. All POV's comparison will lead to the same conclusion.

Time to deal with it.

I can't wait for the world to be a mongrelized common market and labor force for the financial elite to exploit.

>group A conquers and ethnically replaces group B
>group A creates a country in that land
>group A is native to this new country
>group A has no obligation to let itself be ethnically replaced by a group C just cuz he did the same to group B previously

there, not very hard to get

>America belongs to Amerindians
The land might, the state doesn't.
Just like Britain might belong to the Celtic Britons, but it was the Anglo-Saxons that made England.

SeeAmerindians are as native to America the same as europeans are native to europe.

America belongs to Amerindians the same as europe belongs to europeans. Don't you agree?

I believe this is pretty much easy to get.

>Maybe if a take an imaginary map and a quote out of context people too stupid to notice this will think the Nazis had a foreign policy to completely Germanize every other nation in Europe, despite them setting up fascist governments in France and Belgium
This is Veeky Forums not your shitty Facebook group

t. 1/30th french

No but they lost ww1

shut the fuck up

Attached: 1520281753510.jpg (787x758, 45K)

>>Don't you agree?
No. You keep saying this as though it invalidates the wishes of millions upon millions of citizens of the United States of America to not have their nation flooded with illegal immigrants. It does not, the natives were both conquered and had no real concept of statehood as we know it today anyway. Their opinions are utterly irrelevant to the fact that the mexicans need to be kept in mexico.

Besides, Europe isn't going to take millions upon millions of American euromutts anyway.

This
>Dude everyone worried about a decline in social capital as per multiculturalism being shilled for by the bourgioise trying to abuse cheap labor is an incel
>Get laid racists
>#refugees welcome
Can't wait for all history to be replaced by mindless propoganda and mass consumerism tho.

Attached: 1519770114994.png (235x215, 9K)

They did plan to Germanize pretty much all of Eastern Europe and parts of Western Europe.

This is the ultimate goal of multiculturalism. It's not about any utopian ideals of world peace between the races, it's about reducing humanity to ants who only exist to serve the market.

No, they lost the Cold War.

Attached: 1519614266324.jpg (765x1073, 388K)

You are stupid.

>Set up independent fascist governments
>Hey umm, so can you guys just like stop having children plz? Thanks.
>You too Spain and Italy lol
Blows my mind how much head cannon people have about Ost

Shut up you white supremacist. Stop being afraid of change.

>no
So you agree with european replacement, then?

In all seriousness, if you're looking for an authoritarian ideology that keeps the people culturally right-wing, then Communism did that with far more success than fascism ever managed to achieve.

Attached: __akashi_and_nachi_kantai_collection_drawn_by_kamotama__sample-be637ce7232e0bf786e20f6aa84f61ad.jpg (850x1190, 531K)

No, but they did lose WWI

This