hello cousin

>i also have arooudn $10000 in the game, but i only touch crypto
>i only smoke weed
>LINK/DBIX/SALT
>keep fiat for grocery
>ready to fuck off to thailand when i made $50,000

good luck friend, enjoy life

we're free from the matrix

You guys make me feel bad about being in the 10k category with you methheads.

nice OP me too except I just stopped the tweak and weed. Feels good man...any day now

>smoke hella weed
>up 36% for the year and 274% career

Trade sober, or get fucked over.

they say those that get liquidated the most end up the best traders in the long run

by the time Im middle aged, Ill be a hedge fund manager

You want to continue to bleed money I see.

how long could $50K last in Thailand?

I cant if I stop smoking weed for even 2 hours I start projectile vomiting lol Im not even joking

you dumb nigger cant read or something?

i said i dont do meth

and i'm also sorry we're in similar positions, why are you not wagecucked if you cant ever read basic sentences? can you even read numbers? KEK

I might not be profitable but Im not a newfag I dont buy your new-age shitcoins. omg was the last good coin

and i also get liquidated when gambling on bitmex but i switched to doing reserach and investing in solid projects, which is why i shared my picks - long term comfy getting high and living the NEET elite life - not slaved, like many jealous normies

you want to quit smoking before your emphysema becomes noticable, trust me.

Are you always high?

>link, dbix, salt

Im sorry user but you will lose all your money. just being honest you fell for some memes. Or maybe you are one of them

toplel

use your weed powers to learn programming, then write a bot to do analysis and trading for you.
Python is a good start for financial shit. Tons of libraries for data analysis.
It's what I'm trying to do at least.

I know I try edibles but I cant keep them down, they are too disgusting

cant say I feel high on weed ever.. Im constantly smoking weed, like between each post. my bong, if you removed the glass, would be a wet black tar bong. Like imagine smoking out of an apple but its made 100% of tar

I dont like programming, tried it

don't waste time trying to reinvent wheel
download gekko and quickly realize it is about something else

>Like imagine smoking out of an apple but its made 100% of tar
gross. clean your glass, bruv

gross dude, keep clean pieces. probably projectile vomiting from what you're putting into you. pesticides maybe? maybe the weeds just helping the pesticides you're inhaling.

bro if you're risking that much money you should honestly just join this pump group discord.gg/NKhHtfU

Work your way up to the highest rank (premium) for an easy 40-60% profit each pump.

maybe tommrow
but yeah I have to poke hole through the tar to smoke everty time, its just an apple, It cant even fit water anymore but a few drops

reported to the sec

I'm using pyalgotrade and pandas as a framework to handle all the heavy lifting.
The real money comes down to writing a good strategy. I've learned some interesting things about the nature of the crypto market by playing with this. Weird thing is these strategies have all worked on shit like stock markets and gold futures too. Every price action is a reaction of previous events.

oh no mommy

another bitcoin diehard faggot is scaring me on Veeky Forums

oh no

mommyy

screencapped for future shitposting

>over $100k in BTC
>another $20k from the BCrash I still didn't bother to dump
>still poor as fuck because if i wanted real state the tax would put me under 6 figures again
>stuck with my parents at near age 30

better for your health to not smoke out of the resin bong in it's current condition.
get a clean pipe or bong or give the old res tube a hot wash in *salt* and isopropyl alcohol/water 70:30 solution

Can't imagine why anyone would ever take your advice lmfao

>120k in imaginary money
>poor
ah, the good times

you have more than enough options LARP or should I say just RP

gee I dont know shill it doesnt really make a difference to me. Ive been in this since may, and anyone whos been around since then knows the alt dream is over

bro... you got it all wrong pal

>chew addies
> swallow ur vyvanse
>binge on coke to pick yourself up and trade more
>take a xanax to clear ur head at night