A so called "Make or Break" formation formed

What now anons? Not much time left...which direction are Jihan & Friends taking us, north or south?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/tradesatoshi?lang=en
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

North, for one last blow out going-away party, a masterful exit scam come to fruition

Here's some free TA, I usually charge $250/hour for this.

Downward decline at lesser slope than middle rise, first decline at faster equal slope. Looks like the inflection points have minimal modality. There isn't a down hammer before the 3rd red candle which indicates the cross pattern lightly. Few stabilization points, and no record portrayal. Clear cut lack of resistance.

It's gonna drop 50%. Get out.

When should I sell? Or should I hodl

I know some of them concepts and you sound like a smart ass nigga so I just sold all my BCH

You sound like a punch phrase retarded pajeet fuck. "faster equal slope" is the most idiotic thing I've read today.

>minimal modality
>down hammer
>cross pattern
>record portrayal

go back to investopedia this isnt how biz trades

thanks, im never touching that chinkcoin again

Actually if you check the bonger skidmarks you'll see that the volume coefficient is wibbling past the convergence vertex. The proceeding four vertices are at 1.2, 1.21, 1.28, and finally the apex vertex of 1.402. This is further reinforced by the Chester's Box (on six hour scale) with strongly increasing quinticity.

It's gonna moon. Get in now.

So wait who am I supposed to believe here? These are some strong arguements for both sides. Do i buy, sell, or hold?

> not using the time dilation index to crosscheck your bonger skidmarks

t. pajeet

This. Well said. You confirmed my analysis I took my 30% profit

My fucking sides.

Hahah such a faggot

i get it

This guy knows his shit. Sell now.

They're both right until they aren't, i.e. Schrodinger's cat.

ahahahahahahahahaahah

$250/h and he doesn't even use the bonger skidmarks.

Veeky Forums 1
professional pajeet stock trader 0

This post is a meme goldmine

Too bad your gay as fuck TA don''t mean shit in this fuck hole BTC crashing BCC rising get rekt cunt

Fucking kek

Just bought 100k USD worth (srs)

Lets go niggers

reverse head and shoulders incoming r-right

If it can break 0.147 then it's time for another pump. If it goes below 0.140 again then hold onto your butts it's gonna get bad

>Below 0.140 on Bittrex

Let's see how the fun times go

balls hanging off the cliff right now

Russian miners to begin liquidating. We're going to 1.3k in the next six hours. Watch.

Huh??

>Liquidating mined BCH
>Price goes up

U w0t m8

they'll liquidate btc to pick up bch derp

I can't stop laughing

No. Liquidating their BTC for BCH.
Come on guys.

MFW exchanges are beginning to add BCH as a base currency

Dump now, buy back in 6 hours

BCH pairs coming soon to polo
You didn't hear it from me

>Someone saved the picture I just posted, even giving it the same filename

Feels weird man

twitter.com/tradesatoshi?lang=en

First the shitty exchanges, then the larger ones which fear they'll lose market share if they don't follow.

It's happening.

I'll just post what I posted in the other thread
>Small exchange is thinking (but really just putting a vote of interest up which doesn't show complete confidence) about carrying BCH because it will bring more people to their small exchange and BCH is hot right now

Wowwie

0.13999999 now, sell n thank me later

OLDFAGBIZTARD SAID SOUTH. ARE YOU STUPID OR JUST BLIND AND CANT READ? WHAT. THE. FUCK.

Oldfagbiztard; retired MILTEL. A real life Reddinton. Right again, as always.

A body just washed up under the Golden Gate. There were some BCH purchase reciepts in his pocket.

IT'S PAMPING AGAIN ???