Where the christbros at

Can any actual christbros explain to me theologically how I or anyone else can take this religion seriously when I'm a lazy piece of crap?

I assume at some point God gives up on you for being lazy no?

>god I swear im gonna change starting now
>*goes back to my old ways*
>repeat ad infintium

At some point, the big G gives up on you no?

Attached: 200397018-001.jpg (726x485, 48K)

"The LORD is with you when you are with him. If you seek him, he will be found by you, but if you forsake him, he will forsake you."
~2 Chronicles 15:2

Right but how many times can you seek him before he won't seek you back due to past failures?

The effort counts. Just keep trying until you die. Laziness tends to be psychopathological.

Depends on the wether your Catholic, Orthodox, or pr*testant

I'm Catholic

77 times.

Is it actually 77

Don't waste them.

No

>psychopathological

cunt

It was too late before you were even born

Attached: Calvinist-Lotto.png (694x296, 162K)

Read N.T. Wright, and/or listen to / watch some of his many sermons / lectures that are available on Youtube. That's the best simple and practical advice I can give to any lost sheep in a pinch.

do you have a quick youtube link
sorry for asking to be spoonfed its just this guy has a lot of material and i want to know which one you think is good

I watch literally every lecture of his that is made available, have been watching and listening to him for two years. I don't know how to recommend a specific one. Just watch one that has a standout title to you.

If you sincerely and genuinely repent, you can even do it on your deathbed and still get into Heaven.

But it has to be real. No faking, and no irony. Genuine forgiveness demands genuine repentance.

God will not give up on the faithful. Sloth is not stronger than the blood of Christ

Then the solution is to convert to Christianity and only believe in Jesus to be saved

>N.T. Wright
He's a New Perspectivist heretic

Lottery is the least accurate word to describe the doctrines of grace

tell that to these people. Oh wait, you cant.

Attached: I-Will-Remind-Them.jpg (736x568, 44K)

When the hell did China become so Evangelical?

Attached: 1521076455238.gif (320x240, 363K)

God doesn't give up on you, He desires you above all. The onus is on you whether you want to walk to Him.

>god I swear im gonna change starting now
>*goes back to my old ways*
>repeat ad infintium
This is more normal than you expect. Sanctification is a life-long process.

Communists BTFO!

In all seriousness I'm quite happy that Evangelicalism is spreading so rapidly, especially among the nations with the highest populations, but last I heard China still only had a very small percentage of its population that was Christian. To hear that 15-25% of them are Evangelicals is good news if true, but I highly doubt that number.

Attached: hereith_angel_by_blazbaros-daishel.jpg (774x1032, 85K)

Chinese Catholics are probably gonna become Evangelical too with Rome selling them out and all

>Rome selling them out and all
I'm out of the loop, could you explain what happened? I know that the Catholic Church isn't officially allowed in China and instead the Chinese government overseas its own variants of Christianity, but other than that I don't know much about the happenings of the Chinese faithful.

Attached: CsoO2DtUMAAWuqD.jpg (927x1200, 96K)

Francis told the underground Catholic Church to dissolve and go to the state-run Catholic Church

Dang, that's seriously going to hurt the Catholics over there.
>"lol, the church that your atheistic communist oppressive government has been supporting is now totally cool with us, go there instead"
The Catholic Church is in some trouble, with Francis in charge they keep trying to appeal to the fair weather Catholics who will jump ship as soon as it stops being socially acceptable to be a Christian.

Attached: vbh9bz3l7dxx.png (526x526, 156K)