Kid just uploaded a youtube video for /r9k/ where he blasts his head off with a shotgun...

Kid just uploaded a youtube video for /r9k/ where he blasts his head off with a shotgun, and it is still recording when his mom comes in and she reacts

I know I'm not getting any sleep tonight. What pushes a man to end his own life? What happens after we commit suicide?

Attached: 1521085808075.png (335x265, 187K)

Other urls found in this thread:

i.4cdn.org/gif/1521081984464.webm
www11.zippyshare.com/v/jW0EkdBb/file.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Post vid ITT.
Also it's almost always a temporary urge. I remember it was when I attempted and nearly died. I regretted when I came back and the first thing I heard was my mother crying as I was carried out on a stretcher. Look up the Golden Gate jumpers. It's essentially a meme by now but it's true, you will instantly regret it, with a gun you don't even have time to regret it.

This isn’t the appropriate board.

Attached: 5893F684-A373-4E3F-88D6-0A29C5DEBEE3.png (750x1334, 1.54M)

The "History & Humanities" board is the wrong board?

That video pissed me off. I never understood the "suicide is selfish" until I watched that video. I completely understand why normal people get enraged at suicides.

>mom walks in and has to see that
>LITTLE SISTER walks in and has to see that

he's as selfish as can be and is probably rotting in hell now good fucking riddance, fuck you if you kill yourself

Please do not post, just go to /r9k/. Jesus man, this site is fucked.

Well, she had it coming. And she got what she deserved, because parents determine both genetic, bihevoral and life traits of their children, and are thus ultimately responsible for their attitude to them.

OP Here, not posting this vid. I feel like shit. Probably taking a break from Veeky Forums hopefully forever.

Perhaps the reason people don't like you is because you lack empathy

ive seen one or 2 suicides on Veeky Forums back in 2008 but this time it feels different

Veeky Forums and Veeky Forums are the only boards I browse anymore but I think im gonna leave, I managed to kill my reddit addiction and this is gonna be the last one

This happened a while ago user, that thread is gone. I just want a link or webm to save.

>I think im gonna leave
>I managed to kill my reddit addiction and this is gonna be the last one
Sounds like a suicide threat to me.

Attached: s-l300.jpg (300x211, 3K)

You're not funny

>he's speaking in defense of another person
>he lacks empathy

Wow, fucking kill yourself.

Pussy normalfags, neither of you will be missed.

Great you just absolved yourself of any personal responsibilty. Now fuck off.

>yeah bro if you dont blast your face with a shotgun in front of your little sister and your mother youre a normalfag haha
This is delusion.

If you really want to, fucking do it instead of posting on here. We tell you to do it (faggot) because the entire purpose of making suicide threats at an empty void is to get attention.

Now, make a fucking choice to live or to die, and never look back on that decision. Thinking about suicide all the fucking time is miserable. Just make a choice, or you'll die of natural causes before your decision is made.

For real, Veeky Forums would be better if all you moralfags killed yourselves. That kids death was a good thing because it means one less basket case who will go shoot up a school.

>hell
>implying it's real
ohio pls go

Last time I visit /r9k/ again. Barely any sympathy for the kid or mother and sister. It's the kind of shit I expect on /b/ or /pol/. I didn't watch it, but from the details, it's pretty sad.
>inb4 this is Veeky Forums
I can hndle the stormfags being unironically racist, I can handle seeing someone die(without barely any gore) but this is pervert and sickening

God speed user.
Break the gravity well.

/pol/ was actually very sympathetic for the mother

Well hell is an absolute separate from God's light. As you know God is nothing but good. Just imagine a giant fountain of nothing but pure water, even a drop of black dye would taint the pool

Now imagine killing yourself as being the spiritual equivalent of jumping into a pool of tar. You certainly aren't going to heaven because of that, so where are you going? hell

its not just a christian thing, suicide is the biggest sin in every religion

He is burning in hell right now. Suicide is a sin and other are suffering for his crime.

>I can hndle the stormfags being unironically racist, I can handle seeing someone die(without barely any gore) but this is pervert and sickening

Agreed. A bunch of fucking tryhard r9k tier spergs ITT acting like this is the same thing as watchig some chinese dude fall into an escelator. This is next level degenerate

>Not being a sad little cunt about something is supporting it
That kid was a dumbass and an inevitable failure. Your a normie because you want to maintain a sense of moral superiority by pretending to care about something that has nothing to do with you. Millions die every day of much more fucked up shit than this. Literally every goddamn second someone is either shot, staves, dies of some illness etc. and I'm suppose to feel bad some kid through his life away? Fuck you, I was like that once and I realize that was crap and straightened myself out. This world is right and wrong is winners and losers. You either live or die and that's that. No sense being a bitch. That's why you are a normalfag: you are living the delusion.

This, the parents are equally as responsible for their children's actions.

>anime posters
>mutt
not surprised. I feel bad for his mom though

I don't feel bad for the kid at all. I've already said what he's done is perverted and sickening and he's probably going to hell. I think you have a misunderstanding about how I feel about the situation. I'm not pearl clutching.

the only man who can judge another is God Himself, you fucking porcelain paladin. Get off your high horse and do some fucking community service instead of preaching of God upon deaf ears like the useless, self-important fuckwit that you are. Who gives a FUCK where he went other than him? He's dead, and you're angry at a dead brat. There's an expression for this, but I respect your intelligence enough to let you figure it out.

God will punish sinners such as him, no one will get to reject the gift of life and get away with it like that.

see

>the only man who can judge another is God Himself
That's not how it works moron. We know what sins are Mortal and which aren't.

>M-muh innocent spoiled kid
Fuck you, that kid wasn't a victim, he pulled the trigger. It was his decsision because of his shitty logic and he should be held accountable for that. Weakness and failure shouldn't be celebrated. Making martyrs of these types and romanticizing this shit only makes more kids want to do this. No one gave a shit till he was dead.

>kills himself
>little sister walks in immediately after

so not only did he reject the gift of life which is already a mortal sin, but

>But if anyone causes one of these little ones(children) who believe in Me to stumble, it would be better for him to have a large millstone hung around his neck and to be drowned in the depths of the sea.

he caused irreparable trauma to an innocent little girl who had to see her brothers brains splattered across the wall, shes never going to recover from this

WHY DO YOU THINK IM CALLING THE KID INNOCENT WHEN IM MAD AT HIM FOR KILLING HIMSELF

NOWHERE DID I SAY HE WAS A MISUNDERSTOOD KID WHO DINDU NUFFIN

S T O P

>my iq is less than 100: the post

Brother, why did you follow the link? :^(

Go choke on your God's dick if you want to trear your wrath as an extension of His. Go fuck yourself.

He was probably gay since he wore the rainbow mask

Ahh. My bad. Well it's unfortunate that a mother and sister would have to deal with that. Suicide is selfish. I hung myself back in early 2015 and was found by my mom and resuscitated and the first thing I remember hearing was mother sobbing as they loaded me onto the stretcher and it was the worst fucking feeling I have ever had. I ruined that poor woman and I'll never forgive myself for being that selfish. I always thought about my mother and little sister in the Pysch ward. So naturally I have strongly negative and harsh feelings towards people like this cuz they are delusional and shouldn't be romanticized or martyred. This shit should be mocked and degraded because it's selfish as fuck and only hurts those who care the most about you. It's the cowards way out.

That kid is a disgusting human being, others are now suffering for what he did.

Yet another piece of shit thread brought to you by & Humanities.

>kid splatters his brains over his fall in front of his mother and little sister
>not going to hell

Yeah, the "only god can judge you" is a shitty piece of Protestant propaganda that came about during the sexual revolution so kids could have sex. Only god can judge you is a meme.

Why are you so angry and sore? Christian anti-suicide dogma that you're probably indoctrinated in doesn't even has any theological link with early christianity, and was introduced much later, whereas people who killed themselves in the old times are still considered martyrs.

Just because parents are ultimately responsible, doesn't mean you aren't responsible either. Yet, you are still restricted in your choices by their legacy.

I don't get it either fellow user

its just r9k leaking its putrid bile onto other boards, they are edgy kids trying to oneup eachother on how desensitized they can be

He must have responded to the wrong post.

>The paramedics joking around about his room

>Look up the Golden Gate jumpers
Literally one dude and a unknown "couple" sounds legit.

When did I imply that he wasn't going to hell? I just don't think it's healthy for you to sit here and pretend that your Savior didn't speak openly against throwing stones as a sinner.

*record scratch*
*freeze frame*
Yep, that's me. You're probably wondering how I got here.

Attached: A564C827-5E09-4909-B1AD-0E78C01EAEBD.png (854x474, 722K)

Jesus was mad at people for playing judge, jury, and executioner. He wasn't mad because people were judging her as a whore and a sinner he was mad because they were taking the law into their own hands and trying to kill her for it. and what was the last thing he told that woman after everybody left? he said, "go and sin no more"

he didn't say, "yeah gurl only god can judge u LMAO"

its okay to call this kid a sinner for killing himself and its okay to be mad at him for doing what he did, that story about the whore is more about how it's not okay to play god and try to punish people for their sins while the can still be redeemed

You idiots read:

This is your brain on atheism.

it's okay to be mad, but fucking detach yourself for two seconds and realize that getting angry ove this is exactly what the brat wanted:

ATTENTION.

He's talking about the documentary where they interviewed people who jumped of the GGB and survived and every one said the moment they left the rail they realized every problem they had could be fixed and regretted it.

Well put.
Ah jeez

For the wages of sin is death

>he killed himself for attention
Why would he blow his brains out for attention? If he wanted attention, why wouldn't he just swallow a non-fatal dose of pills or something?

What kind of man splatters his brains against a wall for attention? Once he's dead the attention doesnt matter anymore

I hope atheists realize that they are responsible for this person's death

By turning people away from God, this is what happens

i.4cdn.org/gif/1521081984464.webm

Viewer discretion is advised

Well, a man was stapled to a cross some 2000 years ago because he wanted to prove a point, and people fucking worship him for it.

Who's talking?

The way this kid killed himself is fucking asinsine. He didn't even look "depressed" or anything, it looks like he just did it because he's a fucking asshole prick.

This is the suicide equivalent of flipping over the monopoly board. I'm 200% mad.

Attached: 1517318185321.png (1440x1440, 673K)

ur mum

Just someone on the stream

They'd laugh. And perhaps taking a moment to stop laughing at the video to laugh at you. Nasty bunch.

What about flipping the chess board?

Attached: beato.jpg (225x258, 29K)

I’ve seen combat footage in Syria, Los Zetas executions, beheadings, affermatchs of suicide bombing, curb stompings, and I even saw a kid in high school get beat to the point that he is still a vegetable IRL.

The cries of that lady in that video are by far the most disturbing shit I’ve seen/heard. Maybe I’m not the same edgy 18 year old I was 6 years ago. But I love my mom and sister so much. I can’t imagine what she’s going though. Fuck /r9k/ and fuck that kid for putting his family though that.

Not everyone has the same relationship with your family as you do. Maybe she could've been an abusive parents for all we know.

I want Hiro to delete r9k for this.

>all atheists are responsible for a.self-inflicted death
Please kill yourself so that fewer people blessed with the ineptitude with basic fucking logic that you have just displayed.

A lot of people commit suicide with a smirk, very few have the stereotypical Giles Corey in the background as they neck themselves on a rainy day.

Naw you cant do that either.

His friends are on /r9k/ saying they were loving

>The cries of that lady in that video are by far the most disturbing shit I’ve seen/heard
For me the most disturbing thing was a man on a telephone screeching "Oh God!" as the empire state building collapses above him and onto him on 9/11

lets get jap moot to delete this fucking degenerate r9k menace

Listen to the song "And Then She Bled" it's literally death metal riffs over the recording of the woman who's chimpanzee tore her friends face off while shit cowered in a car as she screams to the 911 operator for help.

It's funny these are the same atheists that blame religion for everything like wars and genocide and don't have the mental capacity to consider that atheism could be responsible for anything negative.

I will take a few suicides over holy wars and mass genocides any day.

SHUT your hoe ass up you pussy ass heathen

The Atheistic mindset makes suicide more appealing through nihilism. And the "DAE Le LOGIC gOD not real XDDDD" bandwagon indoctrinates children into their ranks. So yes, Atheists (at least the Reddit kind) are indirectly responsible. And judging by your speech pattern, you just might be one of them.

>What pushes a man to end his own life? What happens after we commit suicide?
society stopped caring about young men

Atheism, or rather disobedience towards faith, removes religious barriers that stop atrocities, therefore in exchange for holy war you have ethnic and monetary war, which are arguably more despicable.
Furthermore, some of the atrocities committed in some "holy" wars were done in disobedience to faith.
Anyways, if religion carries the brunt of its potential evil, then Atheism must carry a greater load, a load you refuse to recognise.
>But Atheism doesn't make you do anything!
Exactly. It doesn't implore good, nor does it condemn evil and as a result it is indirectly responsible for great evil whilst deflecting criticism as a result of that indirection.

So SHUT your hoe ass up you pussy ass heathen.

based

this
'& Humanities' has been nothing but an excuse to shitpost

www11.zippyshare.com/v/jW0EkdBb/file.html

The child's probably too young to realize what happened anyway.

I highly doubt that.

>Veeky Forums is so fucking stupid they do not understand that a dead person cannot upload videos to YouTube
I'm out of this place.

He's not wrong. Some mongrel ending his putrid existence is hardly a negative thing. Pretending to care about someone you've never met doesn't make you look virtuous. It makes you look stupid.

Youtube archives your streams newshit.

I mean Iets not pretend that stuff like this hasn't happened before on this site, but the thought and feeling that it happened makes my stomach turn. Some fucked up shit.

>Oh jeez. It's all over the place.
>You need a Chaplain in here???

does this really happen

Yes, first responders tend to have a dark sense of humor.

It literally happened in the video. You hear them joking about how messy it is. They're people with a sense of humor like everyone else.

>empire state building
Please be trolling