Is this accurate?

is this accurate?

Attached: WWII.png (1200x1200, 883K)

Other urls found in this thread:

abc.net.au/news/science/2016-12-09/99-million-year-old-amber-fossil-holds-dinosaur-bones-feathers/8092526
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

No the Trex and those raptors had feathers.

Proofs?

Britain wishes they were that influential

nah, the US is bigger than that, and isn't confined to one theater of combat like the soviet t rex, also the allied dinosaurs got their teeth and claws from the US.

abc.net.au/news/science/2016-12-09/99-million-year-old-amber-fossil-holds-dinosaur-bones-feathers/8092526

Dinosaurs have had a new Renaissance of discovery in the last decade, and most of the old out dated 18th century to the 70's le lizard's have been btfo by recent discoveries. Raptors would be covered in feathers which just makes them more scary to me.

Attached: 09dinosaur_span-jumbo.jpg (1024x585, 127K)

so are they reptiles or birds?

Why is Spain there

user....

Attached: C2E4LWIW8AAo2Re.jpg (675x1200, 137K)

>million-year-old
But the earth is barely 6,000 years

Reptile, but Birds are also an off branch of Reptiles since Birds are basically semi surviving dinosaur's. See the modern raptor (bird) or Cassowary's claw/talon/foot for just one of the few surviving traits left over from the time period.

Attached: cassowary-attack-2.jpg (400x300, 30K)

Attached: human dog.jpg (680x680, 79K)

all flightless birds evolved from a flying bird though didn they? or is that just ostriches, rheas, madagascar bird and emu?

Britain contributed 10% more troops than the US and a lot of naval support
What the fuck are you saying?

No, but this is

Attached: germs.png (890x1353, 1.55M)

I would guess all flightless birds evolved to lose flight. I'm not sure on that though.

Need tiny Dino's covering italy with Greek flags

>Being this delusional

FTFY
the atlantik wall was manned by rag tag slovakians and reserves

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-03-15 at 13.16.05.png (656x629, 305K)

Attached: IMG_3405.jpg (746x600, 51K)

This but unironically
You ever seen what chickens do when a mouse gets in their area?
Those seed eating birds chase it down and gore the fuck out of it
They remember being raptors and they’re waiting for the day they can be raptors again

raptors already exist today

And you clearly wish they weren't.

Yea and they can fucking fly. Birds of prey are badass. It's like a fusion of a velocilraptor and a fighter jet.

Attached: PeregrinStealthBomber.jpg (960x960, 269K)

FPBP

I'm saying the bongs were a minor player and only survived because the US saved them.

The bongs would be that turtle dinosaur, slow moving, might be able to bite you if you happen to step near it, but otherwise harmless

Oh look, lies and over simplifications.

>Britain as big as Germany and Russia

It should be another dinosaurlet like France

They were a classification of animal that lay between both of them.

I prefer the one with dozens of Soviet velocoraptors, half of them dead.

> Spain
> having anything to do with WW2

Attached: 1520174495232.jpg (1600x729, 115K)

>Spain
>not being a dodo

The US should be much, much bigger and more powerful than all of them.

>is too scared to declare war on the USSR
All that industrial power and no balls.

Only on a few patches of skin.

>saved them
Your ilk always say this, but can never give a reasonable response. Britain was not under threat on invasion thanks to its far superior navy and air force, and were not even close to being starved out - the Germans in only one month of the entire war reached the necessary sunk tonnage to achieve that.

Yes, but all birds in general evolved from theropods like T. rex and Velociraptor

>he doesn't know about the spanish volunteers for the germans

lol I knew some retarded idiot would say this in the thread. I was just waiting for some RETARD to try to tell people this like its something unknown and like its the reason people would question their overblown inclusion in that picture

1. everybody knows that
2. you think a few fucking volounteers warants representation to be the same as italy, china or poland in that picture?

DUMB
DUMB
DUMB DUMB DUMB

Attached: 1479316338215.png (637x473, 419K)

Most accurate version of WW2.

Attached: 1498606160843.jpg (700x661, 104K)

>that second image
Is that a real photo of the battle of stalingrad?

No, they evolved long before either of those dinosaurs, in the Mid/Late Jurassic.

>This is your brain on tankie

Who gave the bigger contribution to ww2? Italy or Japan?
On the one side Italy flopped pretty easily once invaded but they still put all their resources into the war.
And Japan while definitely being good, they are greatly fantasized out of their real proportion, especially the IJN.
Or do Jap efforts in China alone mark them as bigger contributors to the war effort?

Attached: Cadorna.jpg (338x450, 21K)

Italy didn't start a war with the fucking U.S

>do Jap efforts in China alone mark them as bigger contributors to the war effort
Yes, they also didn't need to constantly be bailed out by the Germans and were able to take colonies on their own.

They both achieved jack shit for Germany. Mussolini did greater damage to the LON which aided in Hitler's rise to power so I guess them.

His country was also unable to invade anything but Albania on its own and tied up German forces in Africa.

And Japan helped Germany how?

Why was it so hard for the japanese to start a attack from the east against the soviets? Wasn't it a smart idea to destroy the industrial parts behind the Leningrad-Moscow-Stalingrad line while their army was fightig the Wehrmacht?

1. Japan attacks from the east
2. No supplies arrive to the western front against the germans
3. Germans have a better logistics due to the small area they have
4. ???????????????
5. Profit

Attached: 1520692661772.jpg (1179x395, 97K)

shipments of rare earth elements

>3200 miles of marching through enemy territory, in the middle of winter, with an army who's logistics system is less mechanized than the fucking germans, while your troops are tied down in china and other parts of the empire, when you barely have enough fuel to keep your fleet up and running
yeah dude seems like a great idea

They didn't need German help to invade China, Indochina, the Philippines, Indonesia, the government didn't fall and have to be propped up by Germany, their fall didn't precipitate a third front Germany had to fight. Also this Border skirmishes with the Soviets during the 30's proved that Hokushin-ron was untenable and less worthwhile than invading the British, French, Dutch, and American colonial possessions.

>Be Japan
>Reach middle of Siberia with 200,000 men
>Soviet partisans sabotage the railway
>All of your Japs starve

It's easy for people like you and me to say they should have declared war, as if that was something very simple with easily calculated implications, but the truth is that things are far, far more complicated than that both short and long term, and even though many high ranking american executives and military officers probably wanted war themselves, they might have realized the costs would outweigh the benefits of a war at that time.

Of course the land was the massivness of the land was the main problem. How come they didn't have some crazy ideas like germans had vith V-2 to bomb the shit out London, like an example.

Also, you don't have to invade the USSR directly, they could have probably reach the turkish border with some small army going throu smaller central asian countries just to panic the shit out of the russians, dunno. I just feel like they could have done much more in favor of the germans fighting against the soviest. That's all.

>How come they didn't have some crazy ideas like germans had vith V-2 to bomb the shit out London, like an example.
They did, but they were more concerned about the americans to the east and the oil-producing colonies to the southwest.
Also, the V-2 program was a failure.
Them marching through to turkey would either require going through parts of russia, or going through british-owned territories (as well as parts of china they didn't own yet). This journey would also be longer at abolut 4000 miles, without adequate roads and nonexistant railroad infastructure. Look at a map and use your fucking head, dude.

>t-rex
>feathers
Umm no sweetie, I'm afraid not

Attached: Trex scales.jpg (960x540, 178K)

>America isn't a 3 headed T-Rex with elongated arms
When will these fuckers learn?

but they weren't like that until after WWII

Attached: france.gif (160x154, 13K)

WHat flag is the hadrosaur?

>britain that large

Attached: 1349553184401.png (820x872, 726K)

raptors would be fully feathered, but anything big like a rex had feathers in only a few places, not the giant meme chicken I've seen lately

>Francoist Spain that large
A brigade of LARPers for "muh greater culture" and a buncha republicans in concentration camps are not enough for a dino.