Soybean

Holy fuck my nigga, can somebody please help me. Where the fuck do I go to trade Soybean Futures?

forex

thats fucking retarded dude

what the fuck dude this is a cryptocurrency board
reported, saged

CME - Chicago Mercantile Exchange (i think)

bittrex

Check out reddit and twitter

Lots of soyboys on there

too late fag, soy has already skyrocketed in price
you are late to the game bucko

what's going down OP? is there a new breed of insects that will decimate half the world's soybean crops?

Have to go all in on LINK firsts

nig I went there I dont understand anything of whats going on. whats with all these hoops I have to jump through and unfamiliar words

I just want to trade the soybean futures

you dumbass
trading commodities isn't as straight forward as trading crypto

CME is a derivatives market
Crypto is 99% spot market
fucking pajeet

explain how its done

I want to get in on this swing action

bro
no fucking way can i do that here man....derivatives are the most annoying and complex financial products out there.
pricing them is full of mathematical bullshit formulas that were developed by post WWII physicists. don't bother with that shit.
but i''lll tell you one thing.
the derivatives market is mainly and i mean 95% used for hedging purposes and not speculation because you can get burned quickly

please

>
>bro
>no fucking way can i do that here man....derivatives are the most annoying and complex financial products out there.
>pricing them is full of mathematical bullshit formulas that were developed by post WWII physicists. don't bother with that shit.
>but i''lll tell you one thing.
>the derivatives market is mainly and i mean 95% used for hedging purposes and not speculation because you can get burned quickly

What's an ETC.

i never traded a commodity future in my life.

all i know is that you have to post margin and if your position is marked to market on a daily basis.
if the value of your position (whether long or short) goes below or above a certain threshold you get a margin call from your broker and you have 48hrs to refill your maintenance margin. but in terms of reading the pricing and other conditions (because futures contracts are standardized forward contracts that trade on the exchange i.e. they are more liquid than forward agreements which are traded Over the Counter)

stick to crypto ma man

ETC? i think you're referring to Ethereum Classic

Is this a new crypto??

nigger Im no stranger to margin trading and I use the available options to trade commidities with crypto, but they have barely any options. only oil and some metals like gold and silver

Exchange Traded Commodity.

It's an exchange traded fund. The fund tracks a commodity index by buying and selling commodity futures. It's cheap, low-risk and an idiot could do it. You only have to live with contango and a management fee. I nevertheless don't understand why OP wants to buy soybean. If I expect it to go up I would buy soybean oil instead. From all agriculture commodities for long term gains I would buy wheat or coffee instead.

Tobacco fields are going to be turned into soy.

what the fuck nigger you think Im investing in this? Im doing leveraged trading for the swings

whoa whoa what website allows me to trade ETCs?

Do what you want. It's your money. If you are sure it's continuing to go up in the short term, why not use a leveraged product for some quick bucks.

In Europe you have to open a depot at your bank or a broker. Burgers are probably allowed to trade using Robinhood.

wtf nigger? I can go short or buy it doesnt matter what the price does i wanna ride this zhannel