Bitcoin Cash not adhering to TA MEME LINE LAWS

THIS WEDGE WAS SUPPOSED TO BE BROKEN EITHER UP OR DOWN

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHH

WHY IS BCC EDGING US? AAAAAAAHHHH

It’s almost as if these markets are manipulated

>babby's first TA
You gotta know when TA gives you a 51% edge, and when it gives you a 70% edge.
>hint: even when you do it right its usually a 51% edge

>manipulated

What? B-but that's ilegal!!!

it follows the trending lines perfectly

It did break down, just only a little bit. Now we'll see which way it breaks next

buy now or stay poor

this is what's known among professional circles as a classic "Chad Fad"

This

That's not even a good meme triangle. The proper one would have converged around 6 bars earlier, showing the drop as the break point

Pretty clearly the price is being held up by a whale or two. Dump imminent

b-b-but 10k for 1 bch in 2 months?

I saw a nice wall around 0.140 of 32 BTC which got pulled pretty quickly after a few other orders went up

draw out the support lines skillet. it s going below 137k so i think the tree is about to fall NOW

TA isn't that powerful unless everyone obviously agrees on it.

>4:34 PM in Korea
Wedge will break in 2 to 5 hours. Get ready.

It's dropping aaaaaaaaaaaaah mommmyyyyy

Support line is broken, I suggest you abandon ship.

LTC time ladies and gentlemen

this picture just opened my eyes

I think we are ready for lift off :)

Why is there a difference between two seemingly similar triangles? One starts at the wick, the other one doesnt?

meme lines can be either drawn from the wick, or the open/close.
you can also use purely horizontal meme lines.
Those meme lines would tell you that the 0.1500000 level is a psychological barrier.
Bears are stronger when its under that level.

The fact that meme lines can be drawn in so many different ways reduces their significance.

now we can forget BCH for 2-3 months...

IS THIS FINALLY IT! CAN WE FUCKING LEAVE 3 digits!

Who gives a fuck if BTC or BCH is king. You make money if one falls and the other rises by not being a stupid fuck and exploiting it either way.

this.

Wrong. Encouraging centralisation by buying bcash is shitting in your own nest. Without btc paving the way through creating a decentralised store of value out of the reach of the kikes none of the crypto gains you've had would have been made possible. Once decentralised btc is killed off the threat to the kike's banking system is over.

Think about it, you fucking parasite.

You're a fucking idiot if you hold yourself back from making money for a concept like that

You're a nigger that can't think any further ahead than your next meal.
Thankfully, not everyone is such a useless subhuman sabotaging social evolution.

bitcoin core is the centralized coin thanks to off-chain transactions, fucking get a brain

Lol. I'm sorry, but hearing someone talk about BTC being at the vanguard of decentralization makes me laugh really hard. Both BTC and BCH are absolutely irreparably centralized power wise. All POW coins are. And the incentives aren't even aligned for the people with power to do what's best for usability of the system. There's a reason things got to this point in the first place.

get the fuck out you retarded fedoramonger

Off chain transactions are confined to smaller amounts. A necessary compromise for the handful who want to spend small amounts of their btc without compromising the core principle of node decentralisation.

Read

You're just uneducated on the subject. Feel bad about it for a minute and move on.

Or don't. Enjoy 4800BTC
See you at 2.5k BCH, you simple fuck

So basically all commerce will be centralized and regulated.

And this is what you advocate as decentralization? What a joke. BCH is a more decentralized currency, even with miner centralization.

Bcash willingly centralises everything by forcing oversized blocks that require massive amounts of commercial-tier bandwidth because it's good for the Chinese communist party and banking kikes who see the threat bitcoin poses to their grip on power.

Bitcoin currently has no intention of being a currency.

Bcash and 2x were both rejected for trying to force bitcoin to become one at the expense of node decentralisation. Bcash will be dumped again once Ver stops his latest pump from his home in Korea. People aren't as stupid as you think.

Bcash will come out on top unfortunately.

no triangle is perfect, drawing "close enough" meme lines get more divergent the longer you draw them

>Bitcoin currently has no intention of being a currency.
It was a currency before it got co-opted by big business. The corecuck team literally thinks high transaction fees is a feature.

>Bcash and 2x were both rejected for trying to force bitcoin to become one at the expense of node decentralisation
Absolute bullshit when their alternative solution is off-chain transactions, if you don't get why off-chain transaction is centralization and how it makes those transactions vulnerable to corporations and governments you are literally retarded.

Bitcoin core is the kike subversion coin

Buying bcash is no different to opening a bank account in mainland China and trusting your wealth to the Chinese communist party who have a history of seizing property for (((the greater good))).

How is this not considered a compromise when a large transaction can simply be split into several smaller ones?

As if bitcoin aka ASICOIN wasn't centralized anyway.
And even in the cases of asic resistant coins, large scale gpu mining farmers and mining pool owners become the deciders, the rulers.

Not really. You just know I'm right but you want to shill BTC anyway so you pretend you have some better understanding without actually explaining anything.

Nobody will fall for this retarded propaganda, try reddit instead where you will go unopposed because bitcoin cash is banned

trusting your wealth with the chinese who own 80% of all sha-256 hashing power that will pull out of bitcoin soon causing core to not solve blocks for weeks if not months.

It's not propaganda. Communists have always centralised wealth and power into the hands of an elite few. By buying their coin you accept the very real risk of your wealth being appropriated.

I think you're confused, muh dude. Wasn't talking to you.

my coins arent stored in china retard

oh shit you're right I read the post as the opposite of what was intended. My apologies.

Prince Al Alawed was arrested, and 20 Billion in assets siezed. That was the beginning of the end for the Bitcoin Cash Flippening Scam. Saudi Jets are staging in Cypres as I type to take out the remainder of the Financiers in Sidon. It's over. Where were you when Bitcoin value became enforced with Military Power? Tripcode pic.

Bcash mining could end tomorrow if willed by the Chinese communist party. Your coin would become worthless.

>Encouraging centralisation by buying bcash is shitting in your own nest.
>Implying bcore isn't centralised
>implying segwit isn't shitting on your own nest.

>out of the reach of the kikes
>implying (((blocklstream))) aren't the kikes

1 phonecall from the bogdanoffs and the flippening is either on or off.

Bcash is centralised. Calling both centralised is a false equivalence.

Thanks for the heads up, Oldfag. I will watch the news for Saudi aurstrikes in Lebanon. When I see them, I will kniw the rest are dead. It will be just mop up ops after that.

If the people who now back bcash could block updates on BTC, then BTC is arguably just as centralized.

This.

>Ver backs bcash
>Ver wanted 2x (((upgrade)))
>Ver fails

I don't care who should be king.
I care about money, should I hold BTC or buy BCC.

TA MEME TOI MÊME

These devious fucks control so much hash power that they can kill the legacy chain if they want to. S2X was a meme and they fucking tricked everyone. $1000 might be the top in the very short term, but it's definitely not the top.