So when are we exiting the scam ?

Other urls found in this thread:

bitcoin.com/public-service-announcement
futurism.com/bitcoin-classic-shuts-down/
pastebin.com/n0aGBMQr
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

was out ones it hit 1000$ might rebuy at 750

The time to exit BTC is right now.

If you can even move your funds anymore, top kek what a shitty slow crypto.

exited at 7k, went in on the real bitcoin at a dirt cheap $700

A lot re room left to go as it's not just a pump but a real competitor to Bitcoin or atleast the Bitcoin that will be used as an actually currency not just a store or wealth. The ration is going up more

thank you

Because of Link, it is way to obvious

You aren't in the whale club, sorry bud. Personally I think they will be able to milk this pump for several days. It was a well coordinated attack, they are shilling on reddit quite heavily. It seems like they've really stirred up a lot of fear in the market and crypto investors are twitchy as hell

You haven't already? It just peaked to 155 and won't hit that again for a long ass time now, accumulate the next dip

which whale group is able to do a 6 billion pump ??

>exiting the scam

Huh? Exiting?

You STILL in BTC?

fomo does anithing

i shorted with leverage at 1058. i really hope korean whales won't rekt me

The only people that matters with proof of work coins. The mining farm owners and pool owners. I bet Jihan is going to get almost bill gates rich after the flippening.
Don't think its not going to happen. They will just not mine BTC enough for it to stall even further. Some of them are still mining BTC a bit while they are dumping their BTC bags.

>which whale group is able to do a 6 billion pump ??
margin does miracles
especially when everyone jumped to the bch bandwagon to do that

> transferred 1.3 BCH
> took 10 hours to confirm

whoa its so fast

If only mining BTC didn't require a license from chink schemers -- then there could be other entrants into the market that would make up for their economically irrational behavior. Oh well, I guess the entire crypto economy will just have to give up on billions of value, roll over on adopting a sustainable scaling solution, and use a chink alt coin 4evs

its not a scam you fucking nigger.

if youre selling now or soon youre a fucking moron.

If he's the one losing, why the fuck are your panties on auto-twist

Its almost like you are counting on gullibles to feed your pump and when they see through the bullshit, you get desperate.

0.18 now on bitfinex. This is going to crash hard.
Oh and by the way.. BTG is at 0.042 and Segwit2x futures are at 0.045.

Spoken like a true Jihan goon

oh you mean like this you fucking nigger?

bitcoin.com/public-service-announcement

Who actually trusts BTC anymore?

In other words.... Who actually trusts Politics in monetary decisions?

exactly

what are we thick niggers?

buy this shit up before its too fucking late

bitcoin.com is own by the guy who push bch retard

ITT : Veeky Forums is getting scam by chinease whale

top fucking kek

either you're a very lazy shill, or you're one of these absolutely clueless post 2017 kids

bitcoin.com is not bitcoin, retard. Yes, you are so stupid as to be mislead by SEO tactics.

0.2 sat, then rebuy the dip

Hahahaha holy shit you fucked up

Monday. Btc will continue to fall sub 6k and bch will go to 2k. People are buying bch as it's the only thing really rising so people don't want to lose all their money from btc dip. I'll rebut btc on monday.

O RLY YOU NEWFAG NIGGER?

futurism.com/bitcoin-classic-shuts-down/

THE TIME IS TICKING DOWN ON YOU CORE KEKS

BITCOIN CASH IS THE FUTURE

bitcoin classic isnt bitcoin either retard

this whole board is kids who came in post 2017 with no idea of the history, and act like they are experts

Let's spit on him.

>Bitcoin Classic is a fork from Bitcoin Core

ahah u didn't even read what you are scamming

Normies don't know that. If they start to panic, they will sell their classic "BTC" for the new "BTCH"

TIME IS TICKING YOU CORE KEKS........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

WHEN YOU MAKE PEOPLE WAIT THEY GET IMPATIENT

WHEN YOU CENSOR INFORMATION OF BCH THEY GET PISSED OFF

YOU ARE PAID SHILLS OF CORE KEKS

EAT ASSHOLE AND HAVE A GOOD DAY

Good. Thats a chance to buy more btc cheaply, because a huge dump is coming for bch.

mircea popescu will probably start having people killed if this continues much longer.

Tradesatoshi the first exchange to have BCH base markets.
All shitcoins are switching to Bitcoin Cash

BiTcoin Classic for BiTCoin enHanced

Ethereum went 5000x in 2017. 2018 is going to be a great year, especially for buying cups of coffee.

BCH and these idiots just killed any kind of bitcoin, ever.

Never been a fan of centralization. Bitcoin was fun. This sucks. Bitcoin cash and China can suck my dick I'm out

Off-chain transactions are centralization, this is a return to a roadmap of decentralized transactions.

>oh you mean like this you fucking nigger?

>bitcoin.com/public-service-announcement

Literally a copy of bitcoin, just a different set of clowns running the show.

Unbelievable. If this destroys enough wealth it could affect confidence in crypto generally. I'd be willing to bet for every $1000 that BCH removes from BTC's market cap add another year onto the coming bear market. Add enough years and some corporate or state creature is going to come and replace it all with Fiat.

Bitcoin.com and Ver and Wu and everyone who thinks bitcoin will be used to buy coffee are totally and utterly delusional. These are millionaires smoking crack wrecking their own lambos. This is killing the goose that laid the golden eggs.

:(((((

I SERIOUSLY CANT DEAL WITH THIS SHIT ON A SATURDAY

Koreans.
Check out volume data - 40% of BCH trading comes from one korean exchange.
If you'll recall the May frenzy over ETH, koreans led the charge as well.
There's no telling when the pump will end, some western whales might delude themselves into thinking they're influential, but koreans will do what they want to do...
...which includes selling at a 20% loss the moment everyone around them starts selling, and right now BCH trades for $1170 on Bithumb while it's closer to $1200 on western exchanges.
Wouldn't get too comfortable holding BCH long term, but that's not to say it will crash. Could pump 2x, could go down, you don't speak the language and i don't speak the language and not a single person in the US or EU truly understands what's going on, so there you have it. Gamble away.

i am slowly becoming gay

>it's over 1k eurodollars
I'm scared anons
trading BTC-BCH on bittrex now feels pointless
I make BTC profits but BTC is just taking so fast it's not worth it anymore

call yourself a Bi-Curious

>b-but muh btc value

Fucking well said. Fuck the shills.

I mean it is making money, even when you make 0.02 profit that's still about 100 euro
...then again in a few hours it'll probably be 80
so I'll just keep it in BCH as much as possible

btw BTC-BCH should hit a wall at 0.2 so that might be a good time to buy in, if you havne't already

BTC is still king because it has alot of trade pairs.

you mean buy in after it bounces off the wall?

God trading BTCHon Bittrex is so fucking laggy and not even gaining me any money.

yea, so just now it was 0.194 because of that for a bit
hopefully it blows through the 0.2 resistance but it might take some time
god only knows how far it'll drop if it can't break

>bittrex is slow
dude the exchanges have been burning for the last 3 days
kraken is basically down half of the time, try trading there...
compared to that bittrex is a breeze

hope it dips, need to get in. Foolish to sell at 1k :(.

I sold at 175 cauyse i really underestimated this thing. I've been waiting for the dip ever since. Apparently it knows how to dip UP.

My plan is to either

a) buy in if it breaks 200 convincingly
b) buy in after steep drop from 200

what do you think?

tqbh I don't get wtf is happening with this thing anymore
on BCH-EUR play it safe
on BTC-BCH I just yolo and all in and I get out every 10-20%

since it broke 0.2 it might go quite high but I don't know what the next resistance point is

I kept thinking these last few days that it'll bounce off and drop at some point but look at this shit
I don't even user

BCH trading volume is now higher than BTC trading volume

same, but i think i will hold now it never went below 0.1 when it broke it. If this is the flippening i would have 6x my bitcoin

those arent even koreans you retarded nigger, the Chinese just moved to korean markets

it really should calm down soon though
otherwise I give up on trying to use any logic here and will just blindly put all the profits I've ever made into this and check again tomorrow

I can't keep going like this, it's exhausting for multiple days and I want my fucking weekend

Ok just panic bought back in :^)
Lets see where this is going

Also I just noticed that I actually made 1k plus but buttrex is just showing me old values somehow.

yea it freezes up and needs a refresh every now and then
first time that's happening on bittrex, their servers must be sweating right now

Too late to get in?
Also, why is it so much lower on Bitfinex?

>I'm emotionally tied to a virtual store of value
that bad, huh

no it's not too late. bitcoin is crashing. the flippening is upon us.

RIGHT NOW, ABANDON SHIP

I sold at 800 laughing at people buying in at that point.
Fuck me. If the devs say it will replace it, it might actually happen. BTC is just too inconvenient to actually take over anything. It is time for it to die and get replaced by a worthy succesor so it may catch up and bring us even higher.

is it me or is bittrex's BTC/BCC trading pair not loading anymore

its getting pumped to crash the price of btc so they can buy back in to btc at a low price, classic jew trick

its not WTF

Wtf just happened

Yes same here.

yup broken
kraken died too
the poor network can't handle the moon

bittrex stopped updating the graph an hour ago for me

LMAO RIP

GUYS IM KIND OF PANICKING HERE

kek, u guys also sold at 0.23 right?

I got out minutes ago
if it doesn't crash even now I'm gonna straight up kms

look at this shit
what fucking coin doubles in price like this before taking a nose dive from the top

just fucking crash you piece of shit

Relax, any sell orders around $1200 level are getting eaten up.

price just went from 0.23 to 0.19 in one poof on binance, I'm not going to trade in this market until this blows over, rather miss out on gains than get buttfucked by a big dip

take my hand user
we'll ride the wave
together

w-well ok guess Im stuck with being all in
o-o-ok

bunch of cucks are trying to protect btc from being traded in for glorious bch

thats all corecucks have at their disposal, lies, censorship, and fraud

smart man i got out at 0.223
dont get too greedy

People were thinking that at 900, me included.
Now it is at 1500.

JUST

selling bch now is like selling btc in 2014

Understand that once we blew past that $1200 level, that became the new support. The next major resistance is at $1500

Fuck u faggots are crazy, for really dont trade at all by just same across it after wondering off from another board. Jump in abit along, made a few hundred bucks, but still u fuckers made me paranoid doin this

You are supposed to trade volatile markets, thats called trading

I'm such a fucking idiot, I was laughing at the people "shilling" bitcoin cash the past week. I only have .025 in BCH, can't decide wether or not to abandon BTC and liquidate into ETH and BCH for the time beeing. I don't think BTC is going to stop soon, everyone is pissed at it.

Bretty interasting pastebin.com/n0aGBMQr

eh so what man
this hindsight bullshit shouldn't get you down man

sure you might've made more but how the fuck were you supposed to know?

buy in, sell at 20% profit or w/e, if it keeps going up, invest 80% back in and so on, don't sweat it
there's literally always some shit mooning

based on fucking what dude
at least show me some meme triangles

bittrex go home you're drunk

Never fucking cry over profits if you want to stay sane. Feeling bad over loses is hard enough but to also feel bad because you only made 50% and not 100%? That's moronic. I got in at 650 and got out at 1000. I didn't want to be greedy because I got burned way too many times that way. I might reenter after it dips a little bit

That sucks, but it happens. To be honest you'd probably be alright with going into BCH now, or just sit this out.

Levels of resistance become levels of support. Cbf drawing meme lines for you sorry man

its over

Goodbye todays gains, too bad I didnt include Bittrex randomlydying as I want to put in my sell order into calculations...