Bought bch at 1070

Bought bch at 1070

Other urls found in this thread:

etherdelta.com/#EPY-ETH
blog.coinbase.com/update-on-bitcoin-cash-8a67a7e8dbdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

its going to be 10x that price in a year

BUT ITS DROPPING WHAT IF IT DROPS MORE??? SHOULD I SELL??

>You bought a Bitcoin at 85% disccount
> Want to sell

sell after the flippening

Chill. Took this screenshot about 2 minutes ago.
Fuck what anyone says, the hashrate speaks for itself.

remake your money and buy EPY

etherdelta.com/#EPY-ETH

They will apply a update monday and this will probably make the thing moon again, at least that was what I heard, someone correct me if I am wrong. I would also like to confirm this.

There is a network upgrade, a.k.a. what people call 'hard fork' on the 13th.

yes, next goal is 2k USD

Yes it will get rid of the eda mechanism that helped it survive the first weeks but its now hurting the network by having the difficulty jump all over the place

don't be a pussy, BCH is about to disrupt the entire cryptosphere. it's about to knock bitcoin core out of #1 and take the throne. Let it ride user, we're going to the top

>buy the news

>hashrate

Can you explain what the fuck does that fork lmao chart represent?

1070 isn't the top. Wu and Ver are going for the throne GOT style.

>and this will probably make the thing moon again, at least that was what I heard

>this idiot actually fell for the BCH meme shitcoin scam created to steal money from dumb rich NEETS and pump it back into Bitcoin.

Dont you guys get it? All Bitcoin whales are BCH whales. They dont lose anything by this ‘war’. The only thing thats happening here is BCH shaking money out of weak hands and idiots in ALTS and pumping it back into Bitcoin for the next rally.

Absolute hashrate in exahashes per second

What happens if Coinbase adds BCH within by next week? That'll bring in uber normie bucks and spike the bastard.

That's the plan, dude.

blog.coinbase.com/update-on-bitcoin-cash-8a67a7e8dbdf

Makes sense.

You all fell for the Bitcoin cash scam, totally manipulated so the select few get more BTC. You'll be back soon with your pink wojaks

They're talking about enabling withdrawals you retard. This will actually kill the price of bch

Lol you're dumb btc is gonna correct in the next couple hours and Bch will pump.

CHINK'D

>tfw predicted bch price increase
THANK YOU BASED JIHAN

holy crap dat rsi, shit is going to crash before it hits ath

sodl BCH at 820