Are muslims unironically superior to us?

Are muslims unironically superior to us?
>don't drink alcohol
>don't gamble
>no transhomo degeneracy
>law is based around religion as it should be
I'm honestly considering converting at this point

Attached: islam-christianity.jpg (2125x1645, 1.02M)

>>No booze and blackjack
>>superior
>>No bacon
>>superior
>>No regular pussy allowed unless your rich so everyone who isn't has to settle for only boipucci instead
>>superior
No.

>waaaaah it feels good so it must be good wahhhh
muslims are morally superior to us. get over it

Christianity prohibits transhomo shit and sexual degeneracy, and frowns upon gambling and accumulating monetary wealth. Its not the religion its the people who follow it.
Enjoy your paki child rape gangs

>us

>Christianity prohibits transhomo shit and sexual degeneracy, and frowns upon gambling and accumulating monetary wealth.
You've got it the other way around.

>>muh morals
Your morals are irrelevant and tedious bullshit for the most part. Drinking is fun, Fucking sluts is fun, Bacon is delicious and Blackjack is the game of gentleman.

no

>>no transhomo degeneracy
Iran is one of the countires with most sex changes because the force them on gays because they unironically think that traps aren't gay

subhuman values for subhuman people

The Islamic and Christian societal models we're almost identical until the west did the whole "Separation of Church and State" thing. Despite some of it's cultural drawbacks, overall, it resulted in a better society. Who knows though. If the "Creeping Jihad" continues, Islam could end up being victorious.

see ya in hell sinner

Transhomo shit and sexual degeneracy prohibit christianity?

>>hell
>>real
lol

>>don't drink alcohol
>>don't gamble
>>no transhomo degeneracy

You don't know many Muslims, do you? They aren't SUPPOSED to, but that is a different statement.

>>law is based around religion as it should be

That would seem to only be a good idea of the religion was true. I'm not in a position to know if Allah really inspired Mohamed as a divine prophet, though. Without being pretty sure that was true, I would not want to base my legal system on what a camel-trader from 1st century middle East is said to have said.

>fuck children
>superior
fuck off pedo

>traps aren't gay
No, they think if they cut off the dick, then they can't partake in sodomy.

>1st century middle East
7th Century.

There's also evidence to suggest Muhammad was doing the same thing as Ancient Greek Oracles when the "Angel spoke to him".

>muslims

Attached: CezkJV6XEAAz9KA[1].jpg (466x783, 84K)

when allah smites them they will learn.

No, early Christianity was extremely "sexually degenerate" by the standards of the time.

> thinking it's good to forbid something because you lack any self-restraint
> wanting to join a religion that's made up of people who have no self restraint

Attached: 1287446118635.jpg (320x331, 96K)

If you need external rules to do what you already think you should do, then just become Mormon. It would be infinitely better for you if you're shopping for religions based on their "effectiveness"

>don't drink alcohol
Fucking losers
>don't gamble
Fucking cowards
>no transhomo degeneracy
Objectively false
>law is based around religion as it should be
Good one, buddy

*molests your’re son*

Do it.
Fuck off to one of their shitholes while you're at it, we're crowded here as it is..

How often do you see Muslims actually adhere to any of those things?
The only part they even try to adhere to is the law thing, which in practical terms means snipping up baby genitals, raping kids and killing your own daughter for honour, after stoning to death a rape victim.

>7th century
>he actually counts his centuries anno domini
>not anno hegirae
kaffir tbqh

They're theologically superior. God's Oneness isn't questioned and hero worship isn't condoned.

>theologically superior
>implying that's even a thing

What do you mean

It's not like Christianity encourages those things either

>All Muslims are faithful
They drink and gamble like everyone else except in countries where they might get beheaded for it, even then the rich ones do it. Why do you think camel racing is so fucking popular over there? The atmosphere?

All the Romans would do is cry “superstitio”! “superstitio” as far as I can tell, don’t know what your talking about...

If Islam and the countries it produces are so great then why don't you move there?

Why do Muslims all try and move to liberal western democracies if our culture and way of life is so shit?

Really fires my neurons i tell ya.

I'd rather have my people have the freedom to choose an immoral way of life rather than have a set of morals derived from a paedophilic camel jockey cult born in 6th century imposed upon them.

But if you wish to convert then go ahead, fortunately you live in a society that gives you the legal and social right to convert to whatever religion you so desire, unlike some Islamic ones.

Attached: 1490862957775.jpg (1920x1080, 478K)

as a muslim the only tip i'll give you is to keep your western rationality while getting into the religion, the people here can be very disappointing to be around

don't get sucked into any dumb shit or hateful communities

wahabis are fucking homos

>paedophilic
dead horse meme

>rape children
wow

The West is great today because of the head start from the industrial revolution, neoliberal capitalism, and democratic institutions. Not because of Christianity you dipshit.

Otherwise you'd see third world fags mass immigrating to Christian Philippines or Zambia or Bolivia lol.

Alcohol and bacon/ham/sausage are both Group 1 carcinogens so it's interesting to note how Muslim countries have much lower rates of cancer than the West or China, India, Africa, etc.

>unironically
disregard thread

>amerimutts

Le bacon hedonism
Bye reddit!