OMG

Buy in now or stay poor. You have been warned!

I'm in this coin and believe in it but this has gotta be the worst shill in the history of shills

My exact thoughts

ok? kfc partnership we with the niggers now?

Not gonna be able to buy a lambo with gains from this coin. Maybe a skateboard and some stickers though.

lemme check if it's below $4 yet
Oh it's not. and we still have atleast a year to go before plasma. Hmmm.. noo thnx.

( I like omg but it's overpriced at this exact moment )

I'm also in this coin and the only shitcoin that has performed worse is that faggot LTC. So fucking sad I rebought into this coin after b2x was cancelled.

>stay poor

I am holding REQ

You can keep your hype coin heavy bags ty

This. REQ will be 50$ a pop in the future

Shill me on REQ or fuck off.

this is not a shill. i just want everyone in Veeky Forums to make money

Well you have the right attitude (no one should have to lose for others to gain) but OMG seriously sucks dick. And this comes from someone holding OMG for nearly half a year now.

so why is it going to pump? Oh don't leave yet op ;)

i can feel it in my bones.

I've held omg to which I had bought at $8 and $11
I was a newbie and it was the firt altcoin I bought.
I bought it purely because of hyping on Biz.
Didn't look at any graphs.

I sold it just before the BTC run up and gained back my losses that way.

It's too early for OMG. this coin wont to anything for another few months. Maybe go down more.

Reminder that YCombinator's extreme aggression will never be as cool to brainlets as a skateboard with some stickers on it.

They don't even have the mental fortitude to bother finding out what YCombinator is in the first place. They know skateboards though. And stickers. Stickers of great implied partnerships.

Remember when Omisego was sucked off by McDonald's and now every single OmiseGO coin = 1% share of McDonald's?

Remember when Apple agreed to bundle OmiseGo with every apple product and communicated this through a sticker on the bottom of a skateboard?

This is how the average crypto investor "thinks". This is why OmiseGo has more than half a bill marketcap.

Omisego actually has some super valuable partnerships that make them worth quite a bit, but they're barely shilling them and no one even pays attention to them it's hilarious. Floating on skateboard memes instead.

Oh god, FUCK OFF. I hate OMG for losing me money but this rant is pure faggotry.

Did you say skateboard?

Dude I'm also invested in REQ but you don't have to shill it that hard. Are you just trying to flip it after a 20% gain or what? :)

if you want to make a real impact join this ( my ) Facebook group : Request Share Holders Club. here : fb/groups/128429941201942/

Help me get members. we are at 30 now.
Don't aggressively spam it. tho.

The OMG facebook group has 20k members. that's the goal.

This aestethic what's it called?

Well... If there's ever gonna be crypto payments system like PayPal now on Fiat, It will be REQ. And there will be.
MC of payPal is something like 90b so do the maths.
+REQ has an outstanding crew and already ahead of schedule. You'll be thanking REQ shills when this goes 50x in the future

>tfw only 1000 OMG

Im holding for at least 2 years

>aggressive
>agressive
>agressive

fuck i hate your meme

emotional investor spotted

In

Dat Berserk reference LOL