JUST

Press S

already recovering.

its crashing now, get the fuck out now!
PnD shitcoin

it's going back, lmao

Garbage tier coin

hehe, i just bought at 0.15btc

fuck it hit my stop loss right at the bottom of that red candle, had to fucking scramble to buy it back before it up too far.

Imagine being this retarded. It’s definitely dropping and volume is all sells.

FUCK YOU BITCOIN CASH FUCKING DIE PIECE OF SHIT I HATE YOU SO FUCKING MUCH DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE

Fools buying in on FOMO

Yes me

why havent you gotten into the chad bitcoin yet? why are you still carrying those heavy virgin bitcoin corecuck bags?

I dun goofed I sold almost half when the 2x was cancelled, I'm only a couple of thousand dollars ahead these few days.
But lol @ core drones who actually lost money during that

>tfw too lazy to access my BCash
I have 2 BTC worth but their full node client is so shit that it takes ages to sync.

wanted to do the same desu but gdax "has delay" with my btc withdrawal. should I be thankful?

coinbase/gdax, along with other big corporate players really dont want to see BCH succeed so they are manipulating the price by blockign BTC withdrawals so people cant sell them for BCH

That's all bitcoin corecucks have, lies, censorship and fraud

when do you you buy back in ? 0.15 ?

I am NOT going to sell at a loss. I can't take a 10 grand loss.

bitcoincash = real bitcoin

its dumping hard!

reckon its worth buying into it when it hits a low again?

Just sold all of my BCH. Cashcucks are gonna be shitting themselves when they see the price later today.

Wew lad, you're gonna end up an heroing

already sold buttcoin crash

Gonna have to hodl and wait it out for a new ATH ... buy the dip, faggot

Aaandd we're back.

Babby's first day in crypto huh

i sold it about 9 hrs ago. should have stuck with it.

Flippening is happening m8, don't fight it.

Bitcoin Cash is 10 Billion away from reaching Eth's market cap, and it did that in 1 day from 10 billion a day ago. You think this isn't the real deal?

Fuck off shill

If BCC does overtake BTC, can't I just hold on to my alts, knowing that they will eventually be traded in BCC?

i have 0.71 ETH, should I buy BCH with it?

Electrum cash is the solution

its already starting to happen

I guess I'll hold my alts then. If it does kill BTC, then it won't matter anyway.

Will ETH Classic ever surpass ETH? I see it's up 36%.

>exchanges want to make money
BIG BIG BIG BIG BIG BIG