Is it beta to hit up cougars and milfs ?

Is it beta to hit up cougars and milfs ?

Other urls found in this thread:

psychologytoday.com/blog/the-human-beast/201208/do-religious-people-have-hotter-sex-life
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

no

>is beta to get pussy?
Excuse me, but retarded

No. Consider marriage with a nice young Christian girl instead, however.

>tfw know this mormon girl with a huge ass and is hot af

we're both 20, is that young enough to manipulate into sin or is it a lost cause?

wat do?

If this is real this is sad. That guy probably killed himself.

I personally find it kind of hilarious

this happened to me. Its one of the downsides of being a highschool orbiter

>this is sad
One one hand:
The girl prolly got fucking annoyed that some bitch keeps texting her with this lame as shit. I mean for fuck sake who names a contact "Girl of dreams"?

On the other hand:
Girls are bitches in 95% of cases, not very strange that she would overreact to a beta orbiter if she feels he overstepped his bounds

it's fake dipshits

oh she also just got back from a mission, so wat do?

do mormon girls like edgy non-mormon guys?

>I love getting toothy blowjobs and trash pussy from a dead fish

Enjoy, dumbass

>spending your entire life together with a person suffering from delusions who never learned how to fuck

natural selection literally at play

Projecting? Finding a woman who loves you and you her, bonded and raising children in a trusting, wholesome household is maximum chad. While everyone else is letting their bodies wither and their gametes dry up, you'll be passing your genes to the next generation.
Also, religious girls are usually better for sex. Best part? Her pussy is yours only.

The girl's married, he's the one at fault for trying that shit

Why would a girl send a nude to someone she hates

He's irrelevant to her and it forces him to watch the "girl of his dreams" getting dicked down by another man.

>If you're just looking for sex swipe left
>Looking to meet a cool person
So she wants to get taken to 1-2 dates then get pounded?

If you need the girl to be good at sex you're bad at fucking.

No, she wants to get dicked down by a chad on the first date, but then she can keep up the delusion of being someone who doesn't bang on the first date and that one time was just an exception because he was so hot and dreamy.

People like hurting each other. Honestly, the more I see things like this (without a given context), the more I start to agree with Ted Bundy. Ya know?

whats the upside? nothing?

>Also, religious girls are usually better for sex
gonna need a source

No, user. I don't know. Would you care to explain what you and Ted Bundy agree on?

I mean if she is committed to being a Mormon you will most likely have to convert in order to date and or marry her

fuck, can I at least get a bj from her? are they really that prudish?

bro just marry her stop being a pussy

This. She wouldn't have a sexually-provocative image like that front and center (on fucking tinder) if she wasn't looking for sex.

story time senpai

dude I'm 20 i really don't wanna marry yet, i'm just entering my junior year

His reasoning as to why he didn't feel remorse. Not that I'm ever gonna go murder some white girls or anything.

psychologytoday.com/blog/the-human-beast/201208/do-religious-people-have-hotter-sex-life
While there is some contention as to why and how the phenomenon occurs, religious folks can be very kinky.
I was thinking of an article in Times or Readers Digest magazine years back that cited a study that religious women were more satisfied with their sex life than non-religious women.
I cannot find that article. I apologize.

>mormon
Don't do it.

Then date her for a couple years.
Most marriages occur after 20 months of dating.

hmm pretty interesting thanks user

You are welcome.

I'm cool with dating for a couple years, what I'm asking is what are the chances of her at least letting me feel her tits before marriage, i.e. how do I manipulate a mormon girl into fooling around/is it possible?

a few years is a long time to just hold hands

Not at all user
I've personally fucked a bunch of milfs, up to them being 61 years old. shits cash son

she's too good for you you should probably fuck off and bang some tinder sloots

Actual mormon here. She just got off a mission which means she takes her religion seriously.

Why would you violate the purity of a girl who is trying to live an honestly virtuous life?

mormon detected

dude i'd marry her one day just not while i'm barely out of my teens

and fuck you she's not too good for me, i know she gave handjobs in high school i'm just wondering if she'll do it now

goddammit if i actually have to convert and marry her just to bang she better be fucking dynamite in bed

she's kinda into me but fuck do i actually have to convert?

fffuuuuuccckkk

>becoming a Mormon
Will you please tell me the secret handshake to get into the afterlife so that I can have my own planet when I die?

Here's what happens user. If you trick her into premarital sex then she's gonna have doubts, not trust you as much, and probably go looking for more alpha guys to bang her better. You just don't fuck until you get married, she thinks that sex is amazing because it's with you, and because you've both demonstrated strong values and had fewer previous sexual partners your marriage is more likely to last (look up the studies on this, it's true). But you're too horny to save it for a good thing and you have to get this advice from a Welsh Sheepposting forum, so fuck you don't mess her up let someone else date her and fuck her after they get married.

>never learned how to fuck
>Implying that 90% of chicks aren't shit at sex
>Implying that even 50% of them are good at anything more than holding the position you put them in
>Implying that you can't teach her
>Implying that her lack of sexual partners won't make her wanna worship your cock if you are a big guy

Not even trying desu.

???

get thee behind me satan, i'm actually considering this

if i convert what am i in for mormonbrehs? whats this whole mormon shindig like?

yo my friend fucked a "mormon" girl in the ass once. She was "saving" her "virginity" by letting dudes rail her ass lmao, women are a fucking meme.

Ancient Jews built boats and sailed to America
You have to wear special undergarments
Coffee is forbidden

Depends on the girl, but almost any Mormon girl is going to want to be married in a Mormon temple, and you have to be a member in order to get married there.

lets hope she's into the same cuz her ass is WEW

that's not that bad, sold

how do I become member?

Coffee? For real? Man I was looking into mormon chicks as it seems to be the only option for a guy who wants a stay at home mom to raise 10 strong sons, undergarments were fine, and ill pretend to believe whatever (maybe even a little animal scrifice here and there) but no coffee is a deal breaker srs.

This was what a lot of the girls at my school do. Stay pure by doing it every way but vaginal

I have sex with older women semi often and love it. Find the ones who outright have a fetish for younger men, those will be the ones you have the best sex with.

This

That's right. No coffee, no tea, no booze.

It's beta to not do as you please

t. actual virgins
The girl isn't supposed to dominate during sex, and it's very easy to teach a girl how to ride your dick or blow you how you like it.

A piece of ass is a poor reason to convert, but whatever. Expect to get to know her family very well, and expect them to press for marriage.

>wanting a girl who learned how to fuck with a a couple dozen other dicks. Skip that, only real chad want girls whove had a couple hundred dicks in them, preferrably with semen still in them so i get some of that man juice in my peehole.

not really complex story

>like girl
>she liked me at one point
>got a boyfriend
>try to unboyfriend here
>sends me a text while i was trying to convince her to leave him
>"okay im going to have sex now bye lol"

just a really slutty bitch thing to do to a beta male

Why would he be sad? He just saw her tits for free and has leverage to hold over her for blackmail or w/e now by threatening to show that photo to everyone she knows.

It's "beta" to seek the approval of others for your actions.

You want to be "alpha"? Go out there and fuck whoever you want to fuck and don't give a fuck what anyone thinks.

Only the most pathetic people are so worried about what others will think of their choices that they scare themselves into inaction.

>But what if my friends laugh at me?
They are insecure and jealous faggots who know they cannot aspire to your level, so, like women, they instead attempt to sabotage you to soothe their egos. Once they're done laughing at you and you drop the milf, they'll be swarming her like a flock of vultures, fighting desperately for their chance at the meal the lion left behind.

>Go out there and fuck whoever you want
So rape then?

Good. If you're a faggot like that you need to get broken down and shown how much of a bitch you're being.

>sticking your dick in crazy
I don't care if they do have a better sex life. I'm not sticking my dick in someone clearly insane

Because it's fake genius.

>Don't have sex for 20-some years
>Extremely sex deprived, practically exploding into orgasm every time a guy looks your way and the bus hits a bump
>Finally start having sex
>OMG BEST FUCKING THING EVER SEX IS AMAZING SO GLAD I WAITED

vs

>Just had sex before the interview
>Have sex almost every day, if not multiple times a day
>Sex becomes so commonplace that finding a dollar on the ground is more exciting and noteworthy
>Sex? Again? Yeah okay let me just get my laptop so I can do something productive while we're at it

Gee big fucking surprise that Christian girls report that they enjoy sex so much more. They may not even realize what an orgasm is because their inexperienced partners can't get them off, so they just believe that sex is magical and amazing for the "intimate experience" and "closeness" of their partner. And obviously their partners are also going to report amazing sex, because it's THE ONLY SEX THEY'VE EVER HAD, SO ANY SEX AT ALL IS AMAZING TO THEM.

It's like saying that cancer patients enjoy life so much more than other people. It's technically true, but It doesn't mean you should date or become a cancer patient just for a shot at that life appreciation. It's just perspective. They appreciate life so much more because of their lack of it.

Can confirm.

currently talking to 38 year old. she's fucking insane but i might fuck

If I meant rape, I would have said rape.
Obviously, from context, I'm implying consent.
If there's someone out there who wants to fuck you, and you want to fuck them, and it's legal, then fucking go for it.
Anyone who criticizes your choices is just thirsty and jealous of your ability to score, otherwise, they would just be going out and picking up the kinds of people they want to fuck instead.