Tfw dips with 200 lbs

>tfw dips with 200 lbs

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lncYsLvSROk
chaosandpain.blogspot.de/2013/06/why-your-head-is-fucking-tiny-is.html?zx=f4354077314e4647
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

eddie hall was starting in movie?

what movie?

>eddie is in movies now

come on now, halfthor is bad enough

Eddie said he's gonna drop a ton of weight and go into bodybuilding. He said he'll be 10% bodyfat at 330

What's bad about it?

Eddie Hall at age 14 btw. 6'2, 220 lbs

Because they can't act you dumb moniggoler

2 things from this body say hes strong and its not his arms, his chest or shoulders

its just neck thicness and how strong and overpowering over the rest of his body core looks

strong wide core is literally strenght athlethes/track athlethes dream

>not his arms
They're fucking massive

Why would he do that? I know he retired from the WSM competition, but why should he quit Strongman altogether?

oh my fucking god, i did a thread so we could talk about dips but you all faggots started mirin at the fat saxon wich i didnt even know it was eddie hall till now thanks your fagotry

Tbh I always thought Eddie could be the perfect actor for a dwarf warrior.
Then again I just found out he is actually 6'3. Anyway, he still could pull it off

Why do all powerlifters look the sam?
>fat
>bald/short/shaved hair
>beard
>shitty tattoos

>fat
power
>bald
creatine
>beard
hides double chin
>shitty tattoos
endorsement

massive arms arent as important as core in strenght sports

you gonna pick up shit from the ground with strenght on of your arms and carry shit on your body with strenght of your arms too right?

core like this says he will do good in strenght sports, not arms, many v taper guys have massive arms and in strenght/athlethic departments they're just pussies

No fucking way. I'm the same height as him, and I have as much muscle at 177

its the low t

if they were high t they were mayweathers or tyson's

dwarfs in hobbit were actually like 6' +

you need guys with super broad shoulders and massive forearms, its easier to get big massive guys and scale them down than widen them and shit

>can't act

says who?
and why does it upset you?

congratulations you have more muscle than a 14 year old

1) In 2016 WSM he completely fucked some tendons in a hand. His grip is fucked for life.
2) When you listen to him describe what his day-to-day has been like for the last 10 years, nobody can keep that up forever. He's got a wife and kids. He's 30. He can't spend the next 10 years doing strongman 24/7.
3) God knows the cycle he's on. I think this is really the primary reason for his early retirement, although it's not spoken about, only implied. But Eddie has probably been going full throttle on every drug out there. 10 more years of that would be very dangerous to his life.

Just checked
In the prologue to The Lord of the Rings, Tolkien writes that hobbits are between two and four feet (0.61–1.22 m) tall, the average height being three feet six inches (107 cm)

Holy shit, 1m? That is kinda ridiculous.

Anway,I always thought dwarfs are around 160cm

>I have as much muscle
You're not as big as Eddie, though. Look at how small his head is in proportion.

>dwarfs in hobbit were actually like 6' +
>this headcanon

They were like 4'

Yeah. Recently he kinda posted a lot about his routine, dedication and strict life regarding WSM 2017. That really is impossible to keep up for a long time. However, you've gotta hand it to him,he has a lot of willpower.

I wish I was as driven as Eddie, honestly. It sure would make my life easier lol

youtube.com/watch?v=lncYsLvSROk

Richard Armitage
Height: 6′ 2″

Aidan Turner
Height: 6′ 0″

James Nesbitt
Height: 6′ 0″

What's up with this scar though? Looks like he made it on purpose to look more badass

Ah

can you post his routine to see how tough it was ?

Yea that's kind of obvious. Like his tattoos: for ego and marketing

tipically beta

LOL

lmao idiot

Don't know if there is any real "routine" out there. A quick search didn't yield anything. But basically iot was training all day, physio therapy, stretching and mobility work after that, every single day. Strict diet. Literally almost no time for his wife and his child

He also built a hyperbolic chamber in his house for recovery. He'd get in it at about midnight for an hour, everyday, before bed.

He's 30? Yikes I thought he was around mid 30s - early 40s.

steroids age you like a mother fucker. for example, halfthor bjornsson is 28 years old. serious. look it up and look at how he looks in competition. yep.

Welcome to fit

what the fuck?

new?
never post a pic more interesting than the topic that is in your post's text

How did you progress to dip that much?

Fucking insane. All these strongmen look and age terribly. I was looking at an other strongmen named Kirill Sarychev and I thought he was 30 - 40 something but it turned out he is 28.

yep, they come with a price alright. eddie hall is a sharp guy by climbing to the top of the mountain, planting his flag and getting the hell out (at that level, at least).

btw, sarychev is 'technically' a powerlifter, though he could certainly do well in strongman competitions given his size and if he focused on it.

Posted the wrong pic woops

maybe because it fucking wrecks your body, the older guys at powerlifting and strongman shit walk around with canes i mean wtf

lmao with those stats you look nothing like him
gotta love that reverse body dysmorphia

wrong, wrong and wrong.

its just one thing, one fucking thing

and thats the NECK

"If I want to find out how much physical force a man possesses, or is likely to possess in a dormant state, I look at his neck. That never fails to answer my question. In both men and the other male beasts, the neck has always been the true indication of a quality and quantity of his concentrated nerve power. A strong healthy man always has a powerful neck, and he always will have one."

chaosandpain.blogspot.de/2013/06/why-your-head-is-fucking-tiny-is.html?zx=f4354077314e4647

Turns out strong males look like males not muscular women covered in oil.

Its possible to look strong and still your age.

i mean right right right

>look strong
I'd rather be strong.

myth busted

>wich i didnt even know it was eddie hall till now thanks