This is the ideal male body. you may not like it, but this is what peak performance looks like

this is the ideal male body. you may not like it, but this is what peak performance looks like

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rLphBPBTbMk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I don't understand.

is everything else small or does his massive gut just make it look like that?

from this to that

amen brother sir

Honestly his stomach looks like it's a huge fucking pimple

POP

its sad lenny has to deal with that shit when you can tell he actually commits. he always gets lean before the shows, lifts consistently etc. meanwhile monkey prick looks worse and worse every year with
>great lower body genetics
>great forearms
>no fucked up gut
>support from tons of people and coaches
at least we got brad to call janoy out on his iron retardation

Can we please get a fucking MRI done on that thing. I need to know once and for all.

Can a man's guts actually be that huge from HGH abuse or is it just piles of muscles.

he came out with a Ric Rude intro...legendary.

I can understand m'lord competing. He has no self awareness, he's literally as smart as a pigeon, so he competes. That's good. But why does Lenny compete? How many layers of irony is he behind?

>lenny
>actually commits
have you actually seen him work out?

>lenny
>decent frame, nothing great
>has so much weight in the midsection that its impossible to have good size anywhere else

also what the fuck happened honestly -- insulin fuck up? too much hgh?

way too much HGH. people offered to pay for a fucking ultra sound to see if its a tumour and he keeps refusing

also LOL @ janoy being a fat fuck as always

it's mostly insulin abuse

several bodybuilders that are open about steroid use say hgh abuse
youtube.com/watch?v=rLphBPBTbMk

is he natty?

hed the Tom Platz of abs you fucking cookie cutter

Jesus that autism

jason has dat combination of extreme selfishness, a willingness to manipulate others for his gain, but lacks the intelligence to pull this off or even hide the fact that hes a greedy jewish fuck

he's 300 lbs so he's a big guy