Why does my bicep have no peak? It looks like pic related. Is this just shit tier genetics...

Why does my bicep have no peak? It looks like pic related. Is this just shit tier genetics? It's literally flat and then slopes down into my elbow and pisses me off. It's narrow and looks bad from the front. Even though I've been lifting for 3 years and curl 35lbs like nothing. Is there any bicep peak exercises? I do hammer curls, preachers, machine, etc. Shit pisses me off

You need to contract your arm

>curl 35lb like nothing
A toddler could do this

>curl 35lbs like nothing
kek

This is what happens when you try do chin-ups and Rows for biceps insteading of time of bicep isolation.

The muscle becomes longer and stretches out instead of becoming shorter giving that peak appearance

Take a pic of it you retard, are you too shy to show your arm?

my gf curls more than you

Dude. I'm 5'11 and I curl 50lb dumbbells with perfect form and high volume and I dont have a peak yet. You have a long ways to go

OP, try doing drag curls with an EZ curl bar

>are you too shy to show your arm?
He curls 35lbs, what do you think?

>>been lifting for 3 years
>curls babyweight
>too shy to post photo anonymously
fit you've done it again

>curl 50s for reps one month into lifting
>arms still look dyel
>forearms not bad though
Eat more and try hard, friend

>I can curl 35 pounds

How the fuck is that impressive?

I've been lifting for 2 and a half months and I can curl 35 pounds.

I don't have biceps either, because I'm not that strong and I'm fat.

I think he's talking about 35 lb dumbbell curl, not 35 lb barbell curl. 35 lb dumbbell curl is decent weight.

>35 lb dumbbell curl is decent weight.

OP here, I was talking about dumbbells.. lol. And I can rep them enough to curl 50lb dumbbells for 2-3 reps. Thought that was decent progress for a young guy who started out as a skeleton and didn't have the best diet and gym discipline.

you have very long/low bicep insertions... the difference of this with short/high is that your arms look fuller and bigger without flexing but there is little to no peak.

Dude I have the same problem. I curl 35s for reps and literally cannot feel any kind of bicep activation. And when I flex my bicep and feel the muscle, it's fucking soft like pudding. And no im not fat. All my other muscles are rock hard, especially my glutes. But for some reason my arms are like fucking play doh

right? for 8-12? wouldn't make me sore at all

LONDON

it's fat or you're not flexing it fully

Cable body drag curls (normal on the way up, elbows behind you dragging pulleys down the sides of your torso during the eccentric), do like 3x10 straight sets and then an all out dropset, talking about like up to 40 total reps here (>implying enough weight on the stack to get that far, kek). Do this 3x/week after any and all other back and biceps work.

>All my other muscles are rock hard, especially my glutes
post pic, n-no homo

You need to focus on form. Do concentration curls with 20lbs.

Nigga i'm a meme strength trainee and have not done a single curl in my 2 years lifting and I can do reps 5-6 reps of 60 lbs dumbbells

35lb dumbells are first-day-at-the-gym beginner tier. There are actual children curling that much.

yeah bro i rep them 200lb dumbbells as warm ups before i pivoted that wave man, so radical

shit genes

IT's genetics, I almost never do curls and my arms aren't that big, but I got freaky peaks. that's just because that's the muscle shape i was born with

is this the most broscience comment on fit ever?

lmao

it doesnt matter how muh you curl.

>long biceps
>claiming shit genetics

Are you kidding? Would you rather have a 15 inch pimple?

35 lbs is actually a joke weight. You have no peak because you have no arms.

10/10 bait

>I've been lifting for 3 years and curl 35lbs like nothing
The first time i walked into a gym i could pick up 35lbs and curl it... wtf have you been doing for the last 3 years...Crossfit?

>tfw curling 25
I-it gets better the longer I work on it, right? Skeletons can get big with enough effort too, right...?

>mfw this is what ive reached after 3 months of lifting and everyone here thinks its a joke

god i hate being a scrwany framelet, just give me 1 rep of the noose already

Your a drawing user
It's predetermined to have no peak

wow 35lbs what you been hitting the gym for like 2 months?

maybe you dweebs should do your compounds instead of doing arms every fucking day like every other sub 200lb dork on the planet

long insertions

just get them huge and you'll trump any short bicepcel in the looks department

this.
barbell rows and chinups will do more for early bicep development than slinging 20s for 3 months

Im not a curlbro, sorry some of us arent born into men genetics that give us fully developed muscles without a day in the gym

>ye
do more compound work.

I'll make chinups a larger part of my arm routine. Will report back in a few months with less weak arms, hopefully

I don't believe you're lifting with good form.
I curl with 35lbs dumbbells and I have a peak. I've also been lifting for four years and can do weighted chin ups with 90lbs tied to my waist. If you claim you're doing 35lbs like nothing, have only been lifting for a short time, and don't have a peak, you're lying or mistaken about something.
Most people's "perfect form" is actually terrible and they can't judge themselves well enough to see it.

This

>tfw hammer curling 40s, barely
I can do weighted chins with 45lbs for 8, but I can't strict curl 45s. Why god

I've been lifting for 2 weeks and I have a peak
You're just fat or have shit genetics

>implying curling 35 lbs is someone larping
kys you dyel faggot, we're not talking about deadlifting 6pl8 here, this is absolute beginner tier lifting weight

Ive been lifting for 1 hour and i have 20 inch biceps faggot lel

Strict curled 135 yesterday.

But seriously that doesn't matter. You should be doing heavy barbell rows and chin ups if you care about biceps, otherwise, squats and deadlifts will make them big enough.

Fuck off Frank

Is repping 40lb hammer curls considered good or not? Nobody else in my gym does that much hammer or normal curls.

My arms aren't the biggest but 20kgs (don't know what that is in third world units) is what I do for both curls and hammers. Sometimes I'll drop it to 17.5 for higher reps/better pump

It might be genetics, maybe your shoulders are bigger than your biceps making them appear smaller, or you're doing half reps like a bitch nigger

I also forgot to add that you have to add more weight as time goes by or else they won't get bigger(natty)