Is a buzz cut on a Veeky Forums guy attractive or no? It seems to work well on some guys and look like shit on others

Is a buzz cut on a Veeky Forums guy attractive or no? It seems to work well on some guys and look like shit on others.

Is the neck thickness a factor here? I feel like a bald head with a pencil neck would look bad.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=N0m_GVG3Oxo
youtube.com/watch?v=EFnJMPQow7A
youtube.com/watch?v=XFp6LY-tvxQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

if you're good looking, any hair style will work

if you're ugly, no hair style will help you

All those men are incredibly handsome so of course they can pull off a buzz cut. They would still look better with more hair though.

It depends on the shape of your head and your facial characteristics

Havig muscles or not plays absolutely no role in this.

Id rather be bald with muscles than be skinny and bald and look like a concentration camp victim.

just like girls with bangs, there are good looking women who look amazing with them, but they would look even better with a normal cut.

I have no jaw, no chin, big cheekbones and a round face

It should work well on me, right ?

My anecdotal evidence; I've gotten laid significantly more when I have a buzzcut as opposed to when I have longer hair.

This could be because I don't really put effort into styling my hair when it gets past buzzcut length.

many guys look better with some short hairstyle, longer than buzzed.
otherwise why wouldn't buzzed be the most popular trend?

I have thick brown hair that gets curly and wavy when it gets long. Look like doofus with a buzzcut though

I have a 0.5 shave all over, looks great when cutting but when I bulk (dirty) I have to grow a beard

Are you retarded?

I'd say buzz is the most masculine cut generally. It can make feminin males look more badass and being fit with respectable neck helps alot with the overall look.
>inb4 facial dimensions matter more
Ofcourse, no denying there, handsome high testers can pull everything off better than avarage/ugly looking males

This. Kelly Slater was banging a prime Pam Anderson even after losing most of his hair and shaving the rest.

Honestly, you sound like the retard.

This. Dubs don't lie

And the same thing goes for fashion. Just look at Brad Pitt in Fight Club. He looks like a goddamn GigaChad in that outfit.

But put that same exact outfit on a pudgy neckbeard and you all would be laughing at him like the pathetic wannabe that he is

>But put that same exact outfit on a pudgy neckbeard and you all would be laughing at him like the pathetic wannabe that he is
Hell, put it on an average guy in decent shape and it's still cringey as fuck. Very try hard.

lmao the undercut is a legit looksmaxx for ugly dudes, gives them at least 1 or 2 points. Haircut game is LEGIT

it can look good if you don't look low class or like a wigger and are fit. if there is the slightest hint you are a wigger or proletier then it will look like a psych ward patient.

Depends on your job. I think a buzzcut is un professional.

More like 0.5. Jesus christ, with all that lookism lingo one would think you know your shit. Now fuck off.

Huh? Shorter hair is considered more professional. You certainly don't want long hair. Buzz is fine. Certainly better than messy hair

Meant for

this

Its quite simple, as long as you have aesthetic manly face you can do what ever you want, buzzcut or other shit, everything will fit you well.

If you are ugly baby faced chinlet with slope forehead then you should be probably happy that you are not balding.

So professionalism goes up as hair length goes down? Maybe up to a point, but if it's too short to style, it's too short imo. For instance, I have never seen a news reporter with a buzzcut.

Shaving your head is a meme, it screams of "i got told by the internet to shave my head because I dont have a juvenile hairline anymore!". Dr. Phil/Fraisier hairstyle looks better to me than a completely bald head. It's more confident, rather than shaving it all which signals "look im shaving it off anyway h-haha i dont care about hair".

wtf is this guy smoking

This. I think Beckam or some actor went full mullet and girls ate it up because he had a stupidly handsome face

t. ugly fag.

there's a reason 99.99% of bald fucks look like pieces of shit and can only mutter "m-0muh jason statham" in defense.

If you're handsome, almost anything you do with your hair will still end up with you being handsome.

If you're ugly, you can probably try to cover up your face and look like a slob or a terrorist instead, maybe.

This.

they all look like shit that way

how will I look when I go buzzcut cause of my baldness with no chance of recovery?

lel, nice tatto faggot.
i can tell you're a manlet too. Just neck yourself.

Really?

"I'm a fighter, and I'm ready to fight"

lol. what a faggot

are you sucking in your cheeks? nice dicksucking lips regardless

Bangs frame the face and make it look more feminine. It is pretty much a god tier haircut for ugly and average women.
A better example would be a pixie cut, a short female cut which only really hot women can pull off.

>nice dicksucking lips

>thin bird lips
>dsl's
fuck off faggot

Most women dislike really short hair.

Also, objectively it only looks good with certain clothes and only acceptable if your face looks great or you hide it with a beard.

5'11 king of manlets

nope and nope

low haircuts only look good on black men

you'll look better than in that pic. Also consider getting that tattoo removed

t. ugly men who know nothing about male attractiveness.

Why is everyone on Veeky Forums behaving like an insecure teen girl?

T. Eri

you're ugly, get over it

I'm not him you mong

Truth

>what are face shapes
>what are head sizes
>what his hair texture
>what are hair line positions and styles
These are all things to consider when choosing a haircut that is right for you. It's not just
>hurrrr your ugly no haircut works
Ask me how I know you only pay $8 for a haircut and dress like you're 12.
Fucking pleb

good haircut does have huge impact both males and females

if you think this isnt the case you never had decent hairstyle on your head

of course when you are disfigured it wont help alot

>t. ugly men who know nothing about male attractiveness.
youtube.com/watch?v=N0m_GVG3Oxo
youtube.com/watch?v=EFnJMPQow7A
youtube.com/watch?v=XFp6LY-tvxQ

i know, but i can tell you're ugly

That's because that outfit is a brightly colored costume and not the actual outfit. Additionally, he thinks it makes him look cool when the entire point of the outfit is to look like a crazy person.

Weak chins look better with beards. If you have a big head you should have short and well-groomed hair so it doesn't make it look larger. Hairstyle can change the perception of your head shape by a lot.

>I get my education from youtube you can't prove me wrong!
What a dipshit

>Posting unscientific autist's YouTube videos to prove your point.
I'm too lazy to read the entire argument and figure out what's going on, but I'm pretty sure you're wrong.

W-why do I look worse with a buzzcut

Im not a virgin nor a neet, so my experience comes from interactions in the real world. Butmany here havent had seen much social life, and these videos help you recognize patterns of behavior.
Wrong about what one perceives as attractive? Or the difference between how good looking and ugly people are treated?
The video is made by an incel, naturally its seething with hatred and bitterness. If thats reason enough to discard the arguments raised altogether, thats fine.

>cringey and full of shit. How surprising.

>incel
You immediately loser any credibility throwing around faggy buzzwords like that you hapless ape.

Well I guess I've got to tell my FWB that sorry, I'm too ugly to fuck her :(

you sure get emotional over this boyos

shut up mr. youtube degree

dont worry man, its just a youtube video that doesnt reflect reality at all. youre gonna make it brah