People are telling me to bulk a little, people are telling me to cut a little...

People are telling me to bulk a little, people are telling me to cut a little, people are telling me to bulk a lot or cut a lot. WHAT THE FUCK DO I DO MAN?

And for the record I AM STILL FAT.

Let's say my TDEE is 2500-2700. WHAT DO?

Maybe try intermittent fasting? I heard it helps getting rid of loose skin. Try either 16/8, 18/6 or 20/4.

alright but what about what i just asked? cut? bulk? i dont know what the shit to do

Well fasting is essentialy cutting, because you have less time to eat. I don't know what you want. You want to only lose excess skin? Try fasting.
You want to fill the skin with muscles then lift.

I say cut either way or eat maintenance.

>people are telling me to bulk a lot or cut a lot
Well people are fucking retarded.
If you're still fat just keep lifting and don't change your calorie intake.
If you have that much fat still on your body cutting and bulking are pointless.
Once you start dropping a few pant sizes get back to us.

Just curious, how much weight did you lose and how tall are you?

>WHAT THE FUCK DO I DO MAN?
Try to recomp by eating at maintenance while lifting heavy as fuck. No bro split meme tier workouts, just full body 3x a week. Alternate an ABA, BAB split from week to week.

I don't want to only lose excess skin. I want to lose more fat, and build some lean muscle.

So, eat at maintenance?

I'm 5'11 and probably lose like 25 Ibs in a month. I'm 185Ib but just woke up and 186Ib somehow. How heavy?

Do roids and get hueg

if i start injecting test, and stop using test will i keep the muscle?

>I'm 5'11 and probably lose like 25 Ibs in a month. I'm 185Ib but just woke up and 186Ib somehow.
You only lost 25 lb and ended up with all that loose skin? Or you lost 25 lb last month? What was your starting weight?

>How heavy?
Heavy is a relative term but basically means the most you can lift with good form for around five reps. Pick a routine from this chart and go with it for three to six months.

I don't know but becoming huge or having surgery seems the only way for you to look completely normal.

Not saying that you look bad, I can see the mad cunt under all that excess skin.

>So, eat at maintenance?
Yep, this is of course assuming you still want to get bigger muscle wise right?
See the problem is everyone thinks you need to use meme diets to be good looking. Just like meme exercises.
At the end of the day if you still have fat on your body, you're not using said energy.
So stay at maintenance and change your macro ratio. Keep lifting. Eventually your TDEE will increase and it will keep pulling fat from your own body. You'll notice because as I said, you'll drop like three pant sizes in a really short time (pant size a month).
Stay with me here. Eat at 2.5k calories, keep lifting. Once you're sub 15% body fat consider adjusting calorie intake and macro ratio for what you're wanting.

i used dnp to lose weight. did one cycle one year, lost some weight in short period. did another cycle one year. lost about 20 or so Ibs in about 3 weeks. did another cycle this year. lost about 10 or more Ibs in 2-3 weeks.

my starting weight altogether was probably 240Ib-250

I already started SS so i'll keep doing that then

nigga what? why does everybody say i need surgery? i'm still fucking fat. you see that shit im pulling, that's fat, that aint like the skin on the back of my hand. im grabbing fat.

pic related, you think im gonna look like him?

so 2500 cals a day, lift 3 times a week, more protein? what the hell am i doing for the other 4 days? walking? why do people say i should cut till i am 10% fat? anyway im listening

forgot the pic

bump

build muscle, come back in 6-8 months

maintain while the skin goes away

it doesn't work like that

>while the skin goes away
this will never go away

>so 2500 cals a day, lift 3 times a week, more protein? what the hell am i doing for the other 4 days? walking? why do people say i should cut till i am 10% fat? anyway im listening

Looks it's not easy, everyone is different.
I work out 5 days a week. If i'm tired or exhausted I cut back on tuesday and thursday and only do the core workout (no cardio, etc afterwards).
Cutting to 10% body fat? to what purpose, are you planning on maintaining that?
Listen simply, don't jump on meme diets.
First and foremost shoot for realistic.
Real life isn't simple and most people will give up the more complicated things get.

I was 235 lbs, 25% body fat, out for years because of injury.
My goal was 15% body fat, I dropped to 190lbs. I started lifting again and I'm up to 220 now while still being 15% body fat.

Obviously I look better because my body fat is lower. It's also reasonable and realistic. I still have a job, i'm older, i have a relationship. It's hard to find time obsessively work out more than I already do. I still fucking made my goal, because it was reasonable.

Shoot for the realistic goal, get there, readjust what you want and change from there.
Now that i'm at the muscle weight I want and i'm at a reasonable body fat. Maintaining this is easy mode. I could also easily within a month or two drop some more body fat if i really wanted.
I'm assuming you're still young, you can push yourself a little bit more than I can.

My goal is to just look good. I just want to lose the rest of the fat that I can. And maybe pack on some lean muscle so I don't look as deflated.

Now where do I go from here?

I stand with my previous statement, go for a realistic body fat goal. You will lost fat regardless if you cut or maintain your daily calorie intake.
Either by calorie deficit or raising your TDEE.
If you really want to lose your body fat that badly drop to 2.1k calories and stick with your workout. You'll be feeling like shit so there is no real point in trying to maximize gains.
or
Maintain calorie intake and keep working out, find out the body style you want and emulate those persons workouts.
Eventually you will have such a high TDEE you'll lose fat anyways. You'll also build muscle which will make you look like less shit and will help keep the skin to your meat.

Decide what you want.

So either way is good? 2100 calories? I can do that.

Jesus Christ what is wrong with you people? He used to need a lot more skin due to his old size. Now he's smaller, and so has excess skin.

Your body doesn't convert skin into fucking energy. You either have it surgically removed or you don't. His fat loss/muscle gain doesn't have anything to do with the fucking organ that we can skin.

I can not stress enough how much like shit you're going to feel like.
You will be miserable, water, sleep, everything possible needs to be perfect to make up for the cravings you're going to get.

You need to keep track of your stats weekly if you do a massive calorie drop. If you start dropping 3-4lbs of fat a week increase your calorie intake slightly. 2lbs a week is the upper range of healthy.
I'm out m8. Slow and steady, realistic goals. Remember it and goodluck.