What type of music does Veeky Forums listen to while working out?

What type of music does Veeky Forums listen to while working out?

>pic related is mine

Other urls found in this thread:

hooktube.com/watch?v=tew9VgVHJ80
youtube.com/watch?v=3HUWUtTZvK4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>inb4 thread is filled with gay nigger music

Military marches mostly.

>OP is 13

Vidya OST

I usually listen to stuff like Harley Poe or Larry and his Flask. I guess hipster stuff? I dunno, don't really care either I like it. I used to listen to hard stuff to get pumped up but after awhile I realized I don't even hear the music while lifting, too focused on the lift itself so now I just listen to what I want to hear.

hooktube.com/watch?v=tew9VgVHJ80

I listen to Sephiroth's theme

Mate how old are you?

>diarrhea jane

>hating on BB
Fuck off fag, that album came out 10 years ago. Kids probably don't even know of Breaking Benjamin anymore

You must have the mind of child then, how does that gay edgy shit not make you shudder in embarrassment?. I can tolerate some of their earlier songs but they went all out sappy teen emotional shite with that album.

Similar but not quite
> use my inner punk rock kid from high school

>Harley Poe

Share some breh

Their music is formulaic as fuck but just being able to put on one of their albums and workout to it with the whole thing being energetic is pretty great. Their new album is pretty good desu

metalfag reporting in

Breaking Benjamin is girl metal

I also throw in the typical power metal and death grips but that's it
Can't understand why people listen to rap while lifting it's so apithetic most of the time

youtube.com/watch?v=3HUWUtTZvK4

>angsty generic lyrics targetted at teenagers
>lifts weights while listening to said lyrics
>and no doubt thinking of some girl you convinced yourself is special or unique
Wanna know how I know you're pathetic? This is why your life sucks, OP, stop taking things so seriously and try having fun once in a while. Stick on some faggy 80s hair metal or pickle rickers in the house tonight and just let yourself enjoy it. Don't apply your "morally superior" brain and think "huuh its good but they're not singing about things that MATTER like ANGST and PAIN". Life is to be enjoyed as much as possible, why waste your luxury relaxation time stressing over trivial things that don't matter?