Is it cool to do dips on these railings in my house? they are a bit wide...

is it cool to do dips on these railings in my house? they are a bit wide, like 6 inches of space between my arm and the railing on both sides if I stand there with my arms relaxed.

I don't want to fuck up my shoulders but also I want to do a little side bit to grow some pecs. My first dip always makes my sternum pop but I've never experienced pain from this.

bump I need advice

hello, pls help

Just get a small dip station

I think narrow is better and widegrip can fuck up ur shoulders

Waaaay too wide

I fucked up my sternum doing dips like a retard, couldn't leave bed for a whole month.
Stay safe user and don't risk it

local man found dead at bottom of stairs in family home

if you or anyone you know is suffering from mental illness and suicidal thoughts please contact the appropriate authorities

Thanks for the kek before I head off to work.

Also to answer your question, no you fool.

Maybe in influenced by all the other but is also say no. I popped my sternum while doing food and couldn't use my pecs for more than a month - no push-up or swimming either. The bars were not to wide but who knows.

Looks too wide. Will probably fuck up your shoulders and sternum.

Maybe I'm influenced by all the others but I'd also say 'no'.*

fuck, I really wanted to make this part of my life routine. thanks Veeky Forums.

As I said, get a dip station. You should have enough space to just put them somewhere.

Too wide, you're going to fuck up your shoulders eventually. Daily reminder to never go too wide with bodyweight stuff in general. Doing push ups? Do diamond push ups or very close grip push ups. Dips? Keep your hands close to your body. Pull ups? Hands no more than shoulder-width apart.

no, I don't want to take up space. somebody should make a dip bar accessory for handrails.

Sure, looks perfect.

>wood floor upstairs

is that weird

Very

It will work but only if you add metal spikes on the stairs