Most aesthetic sport

Which sport makes you most aesthetic Veeky Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=x522dB-4y2w
youtube.com/watch?v=cVVUtV5W85I
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

calisthenics

Crossfit, all the hot girls do crossfit nowadays.

Soccer

Swimming

golf

Did he start as a gymnast before the went into oly lifting?

That's usually the case.
The russians and chinese have a heavy as fuck emphasis on bodyweight and calisthenics.
It's why the eastern europeans took so readily to ghetto workouts once it gained some coolness online.

It actually builds a bulletproof rocksolid base of strength and endurance and joint integrity that will last forever. And they start them out really young.

Every hi-tier weightlifter is extremely flexible.

Hockey. Huge legs from skating and huge arms from puck handling and stick battles. And huge core from both.

MMA

You gotta wear white hanes panties with that outfit, what is she thinking? Plain white or flowers on a white background. But black, no hanes logo? Ridiculous, she looks like an idiot.

Olympic lifting

thats a lot of bullshit in four lines. athletes do mobility work, its part of the training.

>eastern europeans started squatting after it gained acceptance on the internet
lol
here's klokov warming up
youtube.com/watch?v=x522dB-4y2w

Judo,
Good ratio between upperbody, leg, and core strength,
Arguably one of the few sports that require deadlifting,, squats, and heavy core exercises since the sport is based on throwing your opponant to the ground.

crossfit

>Aesthetic
>Posts skeleton
That's what I look like by default, kek.

He must have been 18 in that photo. You should have seen him in his prime.

>>eastern europeans started squatting after it gained acceptance on the internet

Are you fucking retarded?
I said that they took to ghetto workouts like fish to water after it became popular on the net.
Not squatting.
And yeah there is a major emphasis on calisthenics and bodyweight work when they're young.

Are you fucking stupid?

>no one posted the obvious yet

Bodybuilding.

Gymanstics.

not a sport

Where the fuck is his other nipple?

OP said sport tho

kek

This is why 2D will always be better

to other dudes and nerds or to ppl you may want to have sex with?

>to other dudes
>or to ppl you may want to have sex with?
Are those not the same???

Rollerblading is the only correct answer

can confirm

triple confirmation

>inb4 samefag

Rugby

yeah, my friend is judo instructor, never been to a gym, did 150kg bench on his first visit, also went to a crossfit competition and won amators and was 4th in professionals and he is well ripped and strong af

>did 150 kg bench on his first visit

I'm calling BS unless it was a machine

Lots of people will hate on it, but literally every single elite crosfitter has an amazing body.

I'm checking these trips

Really worth pointing out the correlation doesn't fully equal causation. Some of these people look the way they do for their sport because their bodies and gains allow them to excel in their respective sports.

An example being swimmers with long torsos and arms.

have to agree with you there. Goofy as fuck and no doubt in my mind that they're roided out, but they do look way better than me

Trips checked by dubs confirms the other post is bullshit.

Gymnastics

>Rugby
>Wrestling
>Oly lifting

/thread

>trashy logos plastered everywhere
>fighting in board shorts
>aesthetic
fucking retard

Pro wrestling

Boxing,Pro Wrestling or Pancrase

Its gotta be boxing, take a look at my boy AJ
>20' biceps
>6'6
>heavyweight champion of the world
>alpha as fuck

>as if every elite crossfitter isn't on insane amounts of gear

>never been to a gym except when he went to the gym and benched 150kg and then joined crossfit and went all in

Likely story. Especially based off fucking judo. How the fuck would anything judo help you bench over 3 plates?

>randomly I decided to lift for the first time because I thought I could bench over 3 plates based on nothing and then I did

The only correct answer is gymnastics

You'd be hard pressed to find a fat shit gymnast. But you can find shitty looking rugby, olympic lifters, wrestlers, boxers and mma fighters everywhere. And that's at high levels.

Swimming is a clear number 2.

>this meaning anything

anybody who hates is retarded, actually testing some physical capability is way better than the beauty pageant of bodybuilding.

this sounds like bullshit to me. What is the guys name? I can't imagine anybody who isn't a fat fuck getting that high of a bench on their first try.

And...

>be bodybuilder / athlete / climber / swimmer
>fail to make it
>find niche market in crossfit
>fags think you made your gains in crossfit

The GOAT combat sports physique right here

Only real answer, carido of soccer boys and muscles of football boys, overall makes you a lean mean rugby machine

not a sport

Fishing

>most sports mentioned already
Moral of the story is: pick a fucking sport and get good at it. You'll be fit

i'd say swimming or parkour if it counts as one.

He said he started with Judo when he was a kid and that's how he got very flexible

Pro wrestling

Competition diving

Go be a fag somewhere else

Friendly reminder to not fall for selection bias. For every aesthetic d1 football players there are thousands of unathletic fatties in lower leagues who will never look like him, no matter how hard and well they train
For every wide-shouldered ottermode swimmer there are countless stocky, somewhat lean guys who will never amount to any success in the sport just because some who train just as hard have better genetics.
No sport will make you aesthetic by itself. Its how your body responds to stimuli that determines your appearance.
Eating enough, progressive overload, building conditioning and work capacity will make EVERYONE heathier, fitter, and more aesthetic. But there comes a point where the wheat is separated from the chaff. The pictures posted here are wheat, and you dont bother with the chaff
Play sports, run, lift, live a healthy lifestyle, but manage your expectations.

These discussions are pointless

Pinecone throwing

>trashy logos plastered everywhere
not anymore.
t-thanks reebok

>sport
>crossfit
lol

Men's gymnastics and it isn't even close.

It is a sport for faggots and retards though, so I am surprised Veeky Forums wouldn't already have mentioned.

This

>literally turned weightlifting and HIIT into a sport.
>not a sport lol
shut the fuck up.

>>be bodybuilder / athlete / climber / swimmer
>>fail to make it
>>find niche market in crossfit
>do a shit ton of roids, and real lifting on the side

I think if a guy spends a lot of time surfing he would be aesthetic.

>Arms/Delts from paddling the board kind of like swimming
>Press-up to stand to feet when taking off for the chest
>Core strength/obliques to maintain balance on the board
>Legs because you stand on the board
>bonus you get tanned as fuck all that time in the sun and get to show off muscles on the beach.

Gymnasts will obviously have the best body because of the all the body weight related exercise. You may as well say gymnasts do the best calisthenics program available.

who /rug/ here

worst sport

Baseball

yeah lad, you aus?

yeah

go the brumbies

you dont get an amazing body from crossfit

most of the elite crossfit "athletes" get good bodies from doing actual weight and conditioning training and then do crossfit

damn, those are some brain gainz

some people do, some people dont.

ballet

You're not supposed to /thread your own post.

Wrestling

This, so much this

Boxing

Until you start smiling.

pretty sure he's been weightlifting since he was like 6. his dad was an olympian

thanks for making it into a .webm. more people need to take their mobility seriously
here is more footage
youtube.com/watch?v=cVVUtV5W85I

sex

Waratahs m8

Most weightlifters in countries like Russia and China generally are poached from other sports at sports school from a young age. Liao did Judo, I think Lu did gymnastics, etc. Very few countries had their kids lifting from a very young age, Bulgaria being the first, but that's a trend that seems to be changing.

Muay Thai

yeah they do but literally 0 of them started out with crossfit, they all made gains beforehand

rugby

rugby + hormone abuse

That's Argentina's rugby team, looks pretty white to me.

>implying there isnt hormone use at the elite level of all sport