Ayy

ayy

Sorry spic, but no. Patrick is a chad and much better looking than Arnold's spic son.

He is spic? What country of spic? I never knew that.

t. half turk half german insecure about his racial purity

he's better looking, but he's no chad

The nu-male doesn't even lift. How can he truly be Arnold's son

He's just a dirty mestizo.

T. a mexicant

>le insecure dyel on Veeky Forums jelous of somebody who has no idea of his existance
oh boy who could guess that

I don't think you understand what a nu-male looks like user. In fact you probably look more like one than he does.
Go ahead and prove me wrong.

THE BASTARD KING! THE BASTARD KING! THE BASTARD KING!

He will come out and restore his father's glory, just like Renly will bash Targaryen FOOKING shits

I don't get it, why does everyone here have a problem with hispanic people?

All of them are his sons, the bastard just made the decision of actually lifting, good for him. Patrick is not as chad-looking but I wouldn't say that he's a nu-male.

However, it's funny how his illegitimate son looks so much like young Arnold. Kinda makes me curious on how passing your genetic material onto a newer generation actually works, is it just chance?

Have you ever been around spics? They are just a peg above nigs. Truly terrible people

>hnnngggg that fucking stacey tho

>peg above
>as if they arent on the same

I've been around them and a lot of them are better than other white people I come across. Maybe you should get out of the ghetto?

"Nu-male" guy has a thick neck.

Seems like a decent heir.

>male model is a nu-male now
lmao

It's crazy how much his kids look alot like him and has very little of their mothers. Arnold must have alot of strong genes.

It's all chance.
Your diet, her diet, your sexual desire, hers, your hydration, hers, the temperature outside, humidity, foreplay, did you cuddle afterwords, did she eat afterwords.
Every single thing done in the next however many days that a woman can hold your semen in your body determines what happens to that child.

He's a beaner, so he's already inferior to even the fat one

That doesn't even make sense.

>implying it's all about how one looks rather than how he acts.

Me no hable mexican very bueno, spics are mierda, comprende?

arnold got cucked and his 'legitimate' children are actually not his

So I guess you are just a triggered fattie mad because a spic is hotter than him