What's the point in losing weight and getting healthy when you can't get laid because you have loose skin?

What's the point in losing weight and getting healthy when you can't get laid because you have loose skin?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/ydIdmOWHc2I
community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10498066/sagging-skin
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

You said so yourself, being healthy.

killing yourself is only option, stop spamming the board with useless questions.

also

you shouldn't get fat in the first fucking place.

If being fat or having loose skin are the only two options you have in life just kys.

OP's correct. You're far more likely to get laid as a chubba than you are as a bag of skin.

that's what happens when you wait too long to fix an obvious problem.

Take forever to care for an infection -> limb amputated
Take forever to lose weight -> loose skin

>making fun of and trying to demotivate those who actually want to live better lives through diet and exercise
>on a fitness board

really got my noggin a joggin

>his hope and optimism gone

fpbp

HOLY SHIT FIT

STOP LIFTING FOR GIRLS

What happened to our self improvement, power lifting, form checking, diet information board?
Lift for yourself, improve yourself in all aspects.

Girls Will come automatically.

>What happened to our self improvement, power lifting, form checking, diet information board?
i lift to get myself a gf, how is that not lifting for myself?

>What's the point in
>getting healthy

Gee man I don't know, it's almost as if humans had a natural tendency to prefer being alive

Why live if you can't fuck attractive girls?

Literally the most beta shit ever, if there are no girls you would have no reason to exist? That is just sad m8.

Self improvement should always be top priority, not fucking girls, it's nice but, it's just a bonus.

To do things that give you pleasure

if you workout while losing weight and stimulate your collagen production while losing weight it will help prevent lose skin

Of course there wouldn't be a reason to exist without girls because you wouldn't be able to pass on your genes, idiot.

How does this even happen? I went from 300 lbs to 175 without lifting during that time and have zero loose skin.
Do you need to be absolutely massive? Genuinely curious.

Two things. 1: You look young so that shit will tighten up over time. Msm cream with vitamin E and get out in the sun. 2. Lift, mothafucka, lift. Fill in that skin with muscle mass.

i was 115kg 5'7, when i reached 80kg i had alot of loose skin, only way you can remove that is by surgery, and even if its expensive worth every dollar mate, now im at 71kg and i only have 2 scars but that's better than lose skin.

Ended up with such a cute face, what a shame

There isn't.

This

Fat people are shit until they die, it doesn't matter if they get skinny at some point.

>you shouldn't get fat in the first fucking place.

It's called having parents who don't know shit about diet
My cousin has been obese since 6 years old. How the fuck was he supposed to avoid that?

yes you need to be absolutely massive (you must be like 6' 5'' because 300 lbs is already absolutely massive)

Holy fuck man how big was he at his biggest?

Honestly I never had any problem being fat and getting laid, in fact most girls complimented me on it. Girls know what they're looking for, you just gotta give it to them with confidence. But I digress, you should focus on strength not image, that's all that matters. Domination. Control.

An massive boost to your quality and quantity of life. That's a pretty damn good reason. You're a hell of a lot more likely to get laid than you were before.

You could always find a girl who decided to change and lost the weight as well. Why doesn't anyone ever think like this?

There are options where you slowly save up the money for surgery and women care less about the body than men do anyway.

Wow, who would have thought that the meaning of life would be figured out by some user on Veeky Forums. Do you have any other nuggets of wisdom sir?

That guy could definitely have gotten skin surgery by now but I think he keeps his skin because he's blowing up on YT because of it.

>cant get laid
Oh yes, yes you can my friend
Hard. So fucking hard.
my dick hurts

who is that?

Nah he Will milk it for what he can then do a big skin removal surgery video

>women care less about the body than men do anyway.

Keep telling yourself this if it makes you feel better.

youtu.be/ydIdmOWHc2I

Well its true. They do care about it just less then men. Facial aesthetics are more important to women

They care about the face and your height more than anything.

Any proof on the machinist tier weight loss causing the body to consume excess skin as well??

I did the math and i now have like 14lbs of excess skin(90lb weight loss). I wouldn't do surgery or go to that extreme with the weight loss but i find the concept interesting.

what is with this fucking meme?

>Omg he should kill himself.

You retards have really never heard of loose skin surgery?

he has thousands of groupies, is healthy now, gets paid to live healthy, has been on tv, sorta famous lol who are you? he most likely gets laid more than you do and probably with hotter bitches.

Honestly I have lose skin, but it's not as bad as OP. But still not attractive.
I've dunked on many hot chicks, believe me. I've also scored the hottest girl in the office (she's even the one who asked me to be bf).

Op should seriously consider surgery to lighten the load. But otherwise just focus on finding the right girls. Understand that it's not personal if they don't like you

Actually, from what I can remember he has a cute gf. He mentions it all the time on his videos

+1 I have loose skin around my belly, again not nearly as bad as op pic but under a shirt girls can't tell and it's never been an issue when I've fucked them either.

>purpose of life is reproduction
wow all these philosophers have wasted all that time
why do we even have universities

how can brains be real if our thoughts arent real

Nice try average dude that can't get laid. Loose skin doesn't mean shit.

I lost 100lbs last year and that's more or less how I look. Saggy floppy tits, saggy belly skin. It's disgusting. Oh well, at least I'm not fat.

Fucking disgusting dude, your skin is literally creased at your waist line. Way to hold your hand in front of the shot so nobody sees your apron, you freak

Can't you get some surgery for this?

You forgot to take your medication? Calm the fuck down guy, whats your problem

I make six figures as software developer, so loose skin won't be a problem for me.

Does pinning your skin on your back with clothespins actually work or have I just watched too much simpsons?

Also check out the navel.

sex isn't everything.

Even if your life is sad enough that sex is everything, a competent surgeon can peel that shit right off of you.

>what is saving money and getting surgery
Nowadays you can get very good results. It's infinitely better than being a huge fatass.

Good eye

Fat people deserve this, they deserve to look like shit for being dumb enough to let it happen in the first place.

Feeling discouraged guys. Does this look like gyno or leftover chest fat/skin. I'm near the end of a 5 month cut btw.

nice gyno lmao

Yep, and don't even try to blame it on your parents. 4 year olds know from kindergarten and cartoons that fruit is healthy and Mcdonalds is bad.

Damn ya think surgery is the only option?

Lifting will eventually help fill that loose skin back out with muscle

That shit should be FUCKING ILLEGAL, classified as gross negligence and child abuse. You’re literally setting a child up for failure by stuffing its face full from the time it’s born.

What the fuck does getting laid have to do with it you shallow sad pathetic fuck?

If a person reaches high school and they still don't know how to not be fat, it is their own fault for being stupid.

The other option that won't set you back thousands of dollars is to live with it.

I'm not from the states so my country should cover it free of charge. I just wanted to avoid surgery if possible ya know.

F A S T I N G
A
S
T
I
N
G

I feel sorry for the people that are forced to subsidize a surgery that you only need because you're a fat, lazy worthless piece of refuse

not be born to retards that didn't know how to take care of a kid.

>pay taxes, full coverage healthcare
>pay taxes in burgerland, get more wars that push mudslimes into euroland
I'd rather have healthcare.

>What's the point in losing weight and getting healthy when you can't get laid because you have loose skin?

Well I couldn't get laid when I was 390lbs either. At least I'm used to it.

Age/time/genetics/routine/diet all factor in to it.

Because women are unironically secondary.

his face still looks good.
probably way better since he lost all that fat.
that alone gives him a much better shot at getting a gf than half this board.

This only happens when you lose weight too fast IE getting a stomach band or some other kind of bariatric surgery

Source: Aunt was on some weight loss show

He's got great hair. I wish I had that.

I know you're meming but the meaning of life unironically is reproduction. It's our biological imperative and the one objective truth when you strip away the bullshit of society

>yfw Germans were on the vanguard of the research of synthetic test and German spec ops and paratroopers were taking it

Germans confirmed not natty

> (OP)
>Girls Will come automatically.
Y-yea too bad lifting doesnt cure autism

Holy Shit, at what age is does this shit happen i'm 18 right now do I still have a chance?

If they get skinny though, then they're not fat anymore.

Might as well be born into royalty then. Why weren't you born into royalty, user? Didn't you want to be rich and not have to work a single day in your life?

>wow all these philosophers have wasted all that time

Literally yes.

is this a meme or is it true?

You're young enough where you're still growing and have a chance to bounce back, but if you're short and over 300 lbs, you're pretty fucked and will have loose skin unless you have godly genetics.

It's no meme boyo
community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10498066/sagging-skin

I'm "18" at 6'0 and 230 lbs, does water fasting really work for loose skin?

A healthy weight for a man at your height is 160 lbs to 195 lbs. You don't need to worry about loose skin or stupid shit like water fasting. Exercise, drink a lot of water, eat well and care for your skin by moisturizing.
You generally only see some loose skin on people who need to lose over 100 lbs and the person in the OP was probably getting close to pushing 400 lbs with the amount of loose skin they have.

Don't get grotesquely obese in the first place.
Also stop acting like getting laid is the end goal for humanity and needs much dedication and hard work

No empathetic people here, just start working on getting healthy, its not only looks but emotions. You will feel way better, prevent diseases, and live longer. You can also always get surgery to remove the loose skin. First, see how you look like, some people have worse loose skin. GL

>Demotivation psyops
How many of you monkeys are working the early shift today? Get fucked assclown

I am the exact height and I used to weight like you two months ago, and now am like 102.

How long did take to get 80kg? Did you lift?

>lifting for women
NEVER GONNA MAKE IT

So you fit in a normal size coffin for when you inevitably an-hero. Don't be more of a burden to your family.

Suck my family's penises.

You'll stop having health issues related to obesity

It took you a while to get fat... it should take you a while to lose weight. Now you're screwed and need surgery.

At some point in the future, unless we totally fail to deal with obesity, there are going to be millions and millions of people with that skin problem; and there's going to be a huge economic incentive to create better methods of skin reduction surgery.

Eventually it'll be performed robotically for a small fraction of current costs, with better cosmetic results (scars will be unnecessary with tissue regeneration techniques currently being developed for burn victims, for instance) so eventually this is going to be a solved problem.

I started my diet on Dec, and started lifting on Jan, I had surgery on Jun, so I stopped lifting there, just did the big 3 (dead, squat, ohp) and some pull-ups, not with much weight, I just have like 90 lbs on weights, and I didn't go to the gym. But atm I'm at 15% bf

I'd rather have a natural burial though.