>literally livestreams himself eating a gigantic plate of donuts
>is now fat and has no definition

Stay single

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/7kW8GSz9yac
youtu.be/PKxzgeMISjE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Isnt bulking while having a gf ideal?

Those vibram toe shoe things should sterilize their wearers.

Hadn't considered that. You don't have to be lean as fuck at that point and if you chose well you have someone to make you some meals.

Plus your peepee works better on a surplus

but they are hip and unique just like his vegan lifestyle xD

>if you chose well you have someone to make you some meals.

Or if you chose like VG, you have a loafer GF who does nothing but eat your food and raise the bills

A bulk is not an excuse to eat a plate full of donuts and not do cardio. A bulk is never an excuse to get fat as fuck. You're not a roided out bodybuilder before a competition.

I hate vg so much, at the same time he's spot on on the worst of fitness industry series (aside the cringy acting).
If only he wasn't a total loser and actually had decent lifts (say 2/3/4/5) he could literally take a shit on all those goofy ass fitness youtubers and educate people

I thought vg looked massive in this video

VGs only redeeming factor is he openly insulted Islam

Most people abstain from taking an political stances.

Nothing pops. He has kind of a womanly fat storage, because I've never seen a man store so much fat in his arms.

VG used to have a crazy peak when he flexed, now in his new video he's literally training biceps and they don't even pop, arm looks almost flat despite the size. Just imagine how much fat is covering that up.

He's already had a vasectomy, so I guess they already have.

It's a West African thing to store fat and muscle in the upper arms and quads. Whatever black genes he has at play there

JUST

Wow I actually laughed. That is an atrocious amount of fat for a man to have in his arms.
Here I was excited he was on test and actually going to get big. I predict he never poses shirtless again. Can you imagine his shit chest covered with even a little bit of fat? Disgusting.

>excited he was on test
He's pinning?

>tiny hands/forearms
>huge triceps/biceps/delts
is this the power of veganism?

Clearly he isn't, but at a glance his recent weight gain looked suspect. Upon closer examination, VG put on a very natty mixture of fat and muscle.

5 plate dl isnt impressive. Almost nobody presses 2 plates. Ive seen numerous 5+plate dls and never seen anyone press over 200lb other than my press obsessed brother

piana told him to continue his legacy when he leaves humanity behind

i said decent, not impressive.
I saw people dling above 5 plates a few times in my life, and none beyond 6. But then again ive been only on normie gyms.

Well, a 2 plate press is extremely impressive desu. No one does that

Do push-presses count?

Seriously, Why does this man have a following? He looks like shit, inspite of years of lifting; cherrypicks his research and then presents it as objective facts, and talks shit about literally everyone on youtube better looking than him who didn't build their followings on hate and trolling.

Fuck VG.

That looks like a horse hanging from its back legs

Will wristlets ever learn?

His insertions and size were always horrendous and the only thing he had going for him was his low bf% but now he has nothing at all. Hes the finished his transition to being the vegan Blaha nobody with even half a working brain cell would listen to anything he has to say.

sides gone

>implying most of that isn't fat
Just look how washed out all the muscles become as you go down his arm to his shoulders. Looks about as hard as a marshmallow.

When has he talked shit about someone who hasn't deserved it?

I've seen a lot of fat looking arms but almost nobody complained.

These critisisms are hilariously desperate.

can not unsee

who gives a shit what people put on their feet. are you a woman?

I care. It would be funny to see a womyn lift in heels and break her ankles.

Holy shit.

shieeeet

looks like someone skipped leg day

No. Strict only

He also openly wishes death on a cancer patient. He's just kind of a cunt in general.

>can't handle the bantz

he has like one of those crazy fat black guy arm's but mildly overweight on the rest of his body but then skinny guy neck and small head. Is this PS?

fucking kek

Holy shit that's not even Jason Genova levels of pissening there
Did VG go on oil? Woulda thought he would know better than to go on synthol

He skips everyday. You'd think, being a curlbro, he would at least have a decent bench. He does not. Last I checked (which was just now) he has been hitting all-time highs with a whooping 235x2 (for one set), which is actually waaaaaaaaaaaay better than it used to be.

But yeah, I still don't think he's hit 1000 lbs total yet. Maybe he's close now but seriously lolololol

found the fatass SS disciple

>those calves

That one vid of him eating fruit or whatever off his gf's toes has been burned forever into my brain. I wanna die.

how can you say that and not post the video

Can confirm, also a tiny forearm vegan

what calves?

No he simply said Pete would no longer be able to create fallacious copyright claims when he's dead

youtu.be/7kW8GSz9yac

is it just me or does Rich look more human than VG in this picture?

thanks *unzips dick*

His arms look like chicken drumsticks

this is a shoop

I like watching his debates. I fully accept the positions in favor of animal cruelty you're forced into if you eat meat but it's funny watching the people he debates go through the mental gymnastics of trying to have it both ways.

Hes like the a black vegan Jason Blaha

he is much smarter than blaha

gains look like OIL, why the fug does anyone listen to this clown? there s like 2 pics of him with his shirt off and they re both the butt end of a sad sick joke.

can you be a fitness personality and be afraid to show your body? just a fat curl bro now with a chest snapped the fugg into oblivion.

>Last I checked (which was just now) he has been hitting all-time highs with a whooping 235x2
What the fuck, that's a lie
Benches 265 for 5x3 here 2 weeks ago youtu.be/PKxzgeMISjE

dude now has celulite on his arms what the fuck bro

when he talks shit about famous youtubers that eat meat and sell programs, even though any personal trainer will do literally the same as a youtuber selling you a routine but he will actually waste his time waching you lift

best this mongrel has ever looked tbqh

>gf wants to eat donuts
>buys like 16
>eats barely 2
>you'll have to eat them or they'll go bad teehee

never gf brehs

He's not black he is half white

It's time to stop giving mulattoes the privilege of being associated with a meaningful race. Swirlers and mixers deserve to hang

>Eat 2
>"Wow I'm full. Let's bone :D"

fucking nasty ass feet. what is wrong with people.

literally everyone that is half white is still 100% black.
>your food is only half poisoned man! it's still half safe!

I thought Expensive Glockenspiel was a racist.

clarence0 is the power of veganism pleb. Enjoy going full Furious Pete mode. Horse face GF, ball cancer, and bald.

J
U
S
T

ah what the fuck cant stop watching jesus i hate myself

this is how vegans get you

did you try to prove a point with that picture ? because that dude has no fat stored

Just saying, if he'd eat meat, at least he'd get protein in his junk food.

remember when dyels were calling him roiding when he got stronger and bigger

>Vegan
>Gains
HOWLING

Jesus christ

>Stronger
>265x3 @ 230
Kek

How do you think his chest looks with a high bf%

>that face

:)

How is this possible? I don't even focus on bodybuilding and I have a fuller chest.

does he work his legs at all? why go to the gym for ten years and look like that, what is the point, he has no calfs

Not really, blacks have really fat asses

Wow, I haven't seen him in a while (bec, you know, psycho) and he's lost the plot.

it's more like 2/3.5/5/7 tbhfam
>fat
not really, he is at mid teens bodyfat but his arms are just big. He measured them lean at above 18", 18.5" iirc. Muh fat is just a jelly response of you because you prolly have much smaller arms. Also it's pressed against body, but his arms are legit big.

>Watching VG

dbol deca test bloatmax

>dbol deca test bloatmax
>benching his own bodyweight
only thing he's taking is harry potters strap on up the ass

he said that he was happy when his grandpa died cuz he ate meat

>2017
>snapping your shiet up with meme weighted dip
>tipitty topkek
pathetic, no matter how many curls he does his chest will still be a joke and now he's making his physique more comically imbalanced to try to over compensate.

>Going vegan for a woman

I know several guys in real life who have done this. Is the pussy really that good? I don't think I could live without meat or fish.

He was vegan to begin with, was he not?

>I know several guys in real life who have done this.
Nah I went vegan and haven't even mentioned
it to my gf
>Is the pussy really that good?
I guess it tastes better
>I don't think I could live without meat or fish.
That's what I thought too. It's easy if you really care about not hurting others.
If you are talking about VG then no, he became vegan about 6-7 years ago

Yeah, legit bigger than Arnold's in his prime. Atleast according to VG and his video.

>>starts bulking at the same time he gets a gf
>gf
>girlfriend
>girl