That girl who's routine consists of "ass day"

>that girl who's routine consists of "ass day"

>a thread died for this
sage

i legit don't understand what the issue would be

The "Brazilian look" is mostly just lower body work (with emphasis on quads and ass) with only basic upper work. And it looks hot as fuck.

And? Whats the problem here?

>who's

Because it's fucking retarded. Some girl does these weird exercises by putting a light dumbbell between her calf and thigh and raises her leg in the air. a 2 lb dumbbell. then she goes to the leg press machine and does sideways presses, weird shit. Then she gets the band and curls her legs, she doesn't even do squats or dead lifts, just weird exercises like jumping.

while meme exercises are what they are, what is wrong with something like a side single leg bench press if it activates their glutes?
band leg curls aren't much different than machine leg curls if the resistance is the same.
of course squats and deadlifts work posterior chain and glutes, but there are dozens of exercises a woman could do for their strength level

>leg bench press
i fucked up. :(

>he doesn't do an ass day

why would you only want a popping ass? i want thick thighs and calves too.

Multiple women at my gym do this. Lots of Latinas and for some reason the Eastern Euros do it too.

It pisses me off because they use tons of equipment to do their 90 ass exercises.

Doing cleans?
Nope, Daiesha and Gigi have stacked all the bumper plates up so they can do goblet squats on top of them. Why? Who knows, their ROM isn't increased, but it makes them look more like they are riding a dick right?

Getting ready for a big pull, here comes Lorenza doing walking lunges 6 inches in front of you whole trying to shove her brappack in your face. Not. Interested.

Good luck ever using a Smith machine. It's for non stop ass dips.

The thing about using a ton of different machines is probably the only valid criticism anyone could offer in regards to this. Otherwise they're just training with a very specific goal in mind and you're a salty bitch.

This is such a retarded fucking criticism.

>latinas (Caribbean and South American Latina, not Mexican/Central American) and eastern euro girls
Those cultures have women as regarded as lower than men so women need a good body to "get a good husband", fucked up or not these girls usually have the most rocking gym bodies. I love me a good ole fashioned White girl from the south, but I admit they don't take care of their bodies as much.

yeah its as if she just wants to be attractive and not weird looking with a large back and arms and shit omg so bad.........

>I don't understand how hormones work

yea then they get married and fall apart, every mexican woman over 40 is fat

>brappack

>I dont seem to understand what makes a woman physically attractive
gay much?

>who's
you are our stereotype

You have the reading comprehension of a nigger, faggot. I specifically said not Mexican/Central American girls.