*climbs your rock*

*climbs your rock*

When you get tired maybe you want to climb my COCK instead

*cums and starts farting uncontrollably*

Alex Puccio is pound for pound stronger than 95% of Veeky Forums most likely

>she can climb V14

Thank you for saying what needed to be said

>"Hey user, let's go climbing together, you're cute ;)"
>Oh what's that, you're 6'3 230lbs 9%bf?
>Hmm you might be too heavy to keep up with me... this a V8 after all
>Chad over there is 5'8, 150 and lean, I'll go climb with him and snuggle afterwards in our cabin
>We can still be friends right?

wanna lick them pits

>pound for pound strength is going to stop a 200lb Muhammad from raping you in an alleyway

Yawn

does Veeky Forums boulder?

i can boulder all of the V0 at my gym, but struggling with a few of the V1. how long until I can do V4 or V6?

kys

Yessir, V3 climber here

Every time I get back into bouldering I quickly get back to sending V3, but then can't break through the V4 ceiling

V0 is literally like climbing a ladder. If you can't do V2 off the bat you actually don't lift and you're probably fat.

I used to boulder, it took me like 2-3 years to top my first V4 but htis was coming from fatass shutin mode.

problem with rock climbing is that to optimize for it you want next to no leg strength and no chest strength and pretty much only muscle weight in your arms, which is mutually exclusive to lifting. The best climbers are 60kg twinks. Jan Hoyer is probably the heaviest pro climber and he's 78kg.

It's best to just get out there and enjoy climbing and not strive for higher grades all the time, they'll come with time.

>doing something to purposely half-ass it for 'the experience'
>numale detected

not gonna make it

>projecting about something you probably know little to nothing about

never change Veeky Forums

rock climbing is filled with beta nerds, liberal hippies and "girl power" feminists who get off at moving their 100lb bodyweights to be better than the boyz teehee

Cancer at its finest.

V3 is fucking hell but also some are strange

I have gyms near me that have v3s that are fucking super ezpz. But at those same gyms will have v3s that just kick my fat ass. What gives? Just different types of strength needed?

um, no sweetie. its called endurance, not strength

why are you alive?

Sorry, I'm more of a cyclist. I hope you have a nice day though.

KEK

Is project a load of cum onto your face

sorry I made a mean comment about your fuzzie muzzies

why is Veeky Forums filled with liberals now?

imagine her squeezing your cock in her muscluar pit, feeling her sharp stubble painfully tickle your shaft. that would be weird, right?

Totally dependent on the gym. Lots of older outdoor places, such as the Adirondacks have V2s I have to project. I climb V6-7 at my home gym.

I've also climbed a new 5.12- indoor totally clean the same week I took multiple falls (on top rope too) doing a 5.9+ in the 'Dacks. Meanwhile, some 5.10s out West are easy peasy.

I feel most gyms get squishy because people like to make progress, and so they turn 5.10b into 5.11a, and make a 5.11b their hardest "5.12+ or 5.13" climb.

Just suck a cock and get it over with. You're gay.

Grades are pretty subjective, it all depends on the route setter. One route setter might think a problem is V4 while the other might call it a V3.

No you faggot

Bouldering = strength and explosiveness

Wall climbing = muscle endurance

>another ADK climber on my Veeky Forums

my dark skinned acquaintance

trips of truth

Also,

>she will never use her strong, firm grip to jerk of your dick

how the hell am I supposed to suck my own cock and how is this anything close to an armpit job?

>No you faggot
>Bouldering = strength and explosiveness
>Wall climbing = muscle endurance

You = Faggot

Pretty much do bouldering and body weight exercises for the last year. Went from 6' 60kg skele to 75kg crimp master sender
The problem solving aspect + the pump makes it very addicting as I was shit at having the discipline to stick to a weightlifting routine.

Bouldering was the best thing that happened to me

So you went from DYEL to DYEL after a year.

Yawn.

Don't refer to the leftists as liberals, they're anything but.

aren't good climbers usually tall?

most professional climbers are like 5'5, 5'6, 5'7 smelly manlets.

i lift myself pretty well
neck/forearm gains are off the charts, plus your core gets used quite often too
I was a virgin a year ago and now have a gf which i bang daily.

>Banging 1 girl at a time

Not gonna make it

Leftists and liberals are synonyms.

You wouldn't call yourself gay and act surprised when people think you suck dick.

Historical definitions are irrelevant.

you're probably right
>other girls mirin
>too loyal (keked?) to cheat or set up fwb situation

she can climb my cock desu