Doubtful mires

Some nip/gook chick was taking pics with her camera directly facing me while giggling to her other nip accomplice at a cafe this morning (Australia), seriously had her phone in my direction for a good 8-10 seconds. Screen was right up to her face so obviously wasn't front cam, and then took photos of her coffee.
Why the fuck? Zero to do with body, barely athletic and in loose clothing, relatively good-looking face.
Have people ever taken photos of you guys in public? Not sure whether to feel good or insecure about it.

>Have people ever taken photos of you guys in public?
yes, i have a position of power in my job

>Zero to do with body, barely athletic and in loose clothing, relatively good-looking face.
women are idiots, you were there she was bored, thought that taking pictures of you saying something "funny" was good entertainment

Yeah that seems more sane. If it was a snap then maybe I'd be feeling better about it but it was obviously a camera app photo.
Why do people take photos of you for being workplace chad?

cause i'm 25 years old and a professor at university where the average age for my post is 40+, so girls take pictures of me and send them to other girls asking if they would fuck me. I know for two reasons: the same stupid behavior you described, plus nervousness when i spot them taking the pictures. 2. some women have actually came out and told me that "their friend" took pictures of me and send them cause "their friend like me"

Just women and gays fooling around, they won't approach you or offer sex, it's just fun for them.

What the fug.
Although I'm missing out on some sex or even other partners that've been available, I'm semi-glad I've had a stable long-term relationship.
Just seems like a different paradigm when they're foreign.

once a group of 10-12 people were taking pictures at a bus and one girl sat beside me and had her friends take pics of her with me.

being this worried about something insignificant is a sign of high estrogen

i can think of about 5 times
ive had a similar situation with the gooks too user, happened twice in the past month

brissie?

id take it as a compliment, if girls wanted to make fun of you they would try and put themselves in the picture, dont overthink these things bro

Some random asian girl kept giving me glances at the gym. She was really cute, but she came in with another guy. I was really confused.

This isn't the first time this has happened, either.

Maybe the guy is gay. You should ask for his number just in case.

>if girls wanted to make fun of you they would try and put themselves in the picture
Confirmed.

fun for them but a bad case of blue-balling for us.

haha u tell em bro!(science)

I live in Syd but this was in Canberra today.
Yeah thanks my man that makes heaps of sense.

I was fucked on acid once sat in a car park and this car stopped right in front of me and 4 pakis got out, I thought I was gonna get battered, but they just took turns taking pics next to me.

Don't know if it counts as miring, but glad I ain't dead

that pic only really makes fun of the girl though

Top kek, couldn't imagine what was going through your head

The other day I saw a camera flash right outside the gym while I was deadlifting, I checked after I lowered the bar and saw a guy pointing his phone inside the gym and lowering it fast and running away

Dunno if he was mocking my form, taking a pic of something unrelated or miring. I'm dyel as fuck at 115kg deadlift but nobody does free weights save for bench I'm my gym and there are a few school boys at that time

I once went to a local gym in Shenzhen China. I was doing frontsquats with just 90kg because they don't have safety bars and their equipment sucked and one guy was standing behind me filming my sets lmao. Also girls on the subway often took pictures of me.

>mfw I am not even considered good looking in the west.

ahahahahahaha????

>Be at gym hitting pectoral flys
>Sit up and check out the cardio bunnies
>See a hot latina chica
>Look at her and smile she smiles back
>don't think much of it
>do another set of flys and sit back up
>her track jacket is off now and she's in a tight black tank top with her boobs bouncing in the open still smiling at me

I noped the fuck out of there into the bathroom and waited in the stall until I know she left the gym

what the fuck is wrong with me Veeky Forums why can't I let myself be happy

>be me
>tight shirt at gym
>busy with seated rows
>17-18 year old girl and her dad standing a few feet away at the pullup bar
>she literally stares at me for the entire 3 sets
>60sec rests included
>dont dare turn my head for fear off the unknown
What does this mean lads?

she wanted the dick you autist

I have had 4 women ask to take a picture with me since I started lifting. I don't allow it though, I don't want my face out in social media for certain reasons.

Don't embarrass the rest of us by going on this website cunt. As for your girl she was probably holding up her phone because she's a chink and so she can't see.

Unless you are Frank Yang, noone will directly mire you, or indirectly.

What shit uni do you teach at that you're already a professor at 25?

This pls. Chicks stare at me all the time and I can see them in my peripheral vision but I dont dare look back.. Should I?

Fuck yeah they do! People take unsolicited creep shots and pictures of me all the time, but im a Gril, so I should expect it and allow it is the general Veeky Forums consensus from you fags.

>start cutting weight
>face aesthetics start coming in
>upper body starts having definition
>notice that female employees ask if I need help with anything go up by 5x even if they are passing by doing something else.

School of Hard Knocks nigga what you know bout it whiteboi.