Will lifting make my neck thicker? Will lifting make my jaw more masculine? Will lifting make me not require glasses...

Will lifting make my neck thicker? Will lifting make my jaw more masculine? Will lifting make me not require glasses? Will lifting make my face more symmetrical?

yes no no no

you're welcome

1 reason to lift vs 3 reasons not to.

Lifting is a meme. Do cardio for the mental and long term benefits.

>hurr durr lifting won’t cure cancer or give you a private jet, there’s 2 reasons not to lift
Shut your face, you whiny faggot

I swear lifting fixed my facial aesthetics, it got larger and squarer. I started lifting at 18 though, so maybe I still had some growing to do.

>do cardio
>get erectile dysfunction and go bald because it literally blocks testosterone release

hmm

literal bullshit

And how LONG did that TAKE? How many hours did you SLAVE away in the gym, while CHAD fucked girls without LIFTING a finger because he has HEIGHT, FACE and FRAME? If you're lucky, you'll get his SCRAPS.

Yes for obvious reasons
Yes because a thicker neck makes your jaw look stronger
No
Probably not

One of the most retarded things ive ever read on fit

LOOOL these shitposts are hilarious

this, don't be a run faggot, they're worse than crossfitters.

This. I ran my first mile in 13 minutes last week and couldn't get hard for 4 days. Only numale libcucks do cardio. Just lift like a man.

This

What the fuck was the alternative, you idiot? You?

>falling for the c*rdio jew

Lifting will make your neck thicker, you can even isolate. Testosterone makes your face more masculine. Get contacts.

>Will lifting make my neck thicker?
yes, if you do neck exercises
>Will lifting make my jaw more masculine?
yes, losing face fat will do that
>Will lifting make me not require glasses?
get contact lenses you moron
>Will lifting make my face more symmetrical?
no

If that dude wore glasses girls would probably find him even more hot

if it takes you 13 minutes to run a mile you have bigger problems than erectile dysfunction

Bro what are you doing here?

If critical had a thick neck and didn't have the body of a child he could be a chad

lol this is cr1tikal

You can see his bones. So he already has chad genetics, but he doesn't improve

Whos the cutie cat?
My dick is ready

looks like a skinny wannabe zyzz

Steroids will make you neck thicker and jaw bigger.