Hello again, buy BCH it will ATH again

I'm the OP from this post
Just wanted to say if you bought from when I told you to buy and held you made some nice earnings, but there's to come! In a couple of hours, miners will switch to mine BCH. We will also surpass ETH's marketcap. You have been warned and for those that have listened (and did not panic sell), congrats! May everyone make it.

Other urls found in this thread:

bitcoin.org/en/release/v0.15.1
youtu.be/AecPrwqjbGw
medium.com/@jonaldfyookball/mathematical-proof-that-the-lightning-network-cannot-be-a-decentralized-bitcoin-scaling-solution-1b8147650800
cointelegraph.com/news/lightning-network-will-be-highly-centralized-gavin-andresen
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Miners are already switching just look at the mempool on blockchain.info it just keeps going up and up

fuck off and stop trying to make people poor

thank you based user

I am not making people poor, it is your
emotions taking over to sell when there is a dip/dump. Take some time to learn the fundamentals of BCH, you will be surprised.

Does BCH have any cap like BTC’s 21mil? Long-term, what are you BCH shills thinking price wise?

If BTC gradually falls, which is very likely (down to 6000 even), BCH will likely go up as a result.

Moved my entire portfolio from BTC to BCH like 4 mins ago and already green, THANKS!!!

>TAfag knows the future

why not buy BTC and wait for BCH correction?
all you TAfags with your crystal balls sure are pretty confident with your calls
but at the end of the day youre guesstimating like the rest of us

Lol today was your last change to buy bitcoin for less than $1000

People don't realise this is their 2nd change

We already had a major correction about 10 hours ago we had a huge drop from 1000 back to high 800s. Then it steadily rose at a reasonable pace.

Free market bitch

speaking of unsustainable pumps
hehehe ive been having a great time and making mad profits buying and dumping this retarded ass shitcoin
be smart out ther
be careful
play your cards right

New core for Bitcoin, I guess that's the end of your shitcoin:

bitcoin.org/en/release/v0.15.1

Changes nothing

Lol hedge funds and miners are going all in on bitcoin cash, 10 billion doesn’t just appear out of no where... they have more incentive than anyone to see the flippening happen money is leaving bitcoin in a mass exodus. If you look at it from the mindset of a Wall Street professional, bitcoin cash can achieve mass adoption whereas bitcoin can’t. The upside for bitcoin cash is huge, it has better tech too.

I'm glad you are making profit.
Satoshi has more to offer you if you read his whitepaper, however. This will actually decide the fate of bitcoin in the coming weeks/months.

>it has better tech too.

8MB is literally the only difference. A bunch of other currencies are better than both in that department

is the volume also broken for you all?

The name, Bitcoin still stands.
The community behind Bitcoin (not CORE) still stands. Tell me user, do the other currencies have this right now?

Yes, it seems like it is so.
Also, there was a huge dump at 0.23 because Bithumb crashed. I've personally never seen so much transaction volume before. People/institutions are waking up

>tfw sold at .226

my guess it'll go dip below .185

its free of segwit and off-chain bullshit solutions in the roadmap

Same 21 mil cap yeah.

So in theory either a flippening happens or both moon... why is BCH any less worthy than BTC?

This is the reason I didn’t dump my BCH after the fork. Not gonna get jewed out of my crypto retirement.

It's not. BCH is what Bitcoin was meant to be.
Current ticker coin BTC has been delaying scaling for over 2 years now.

>why is BCH any less worthy than BTC
This is the argument people have been fudding and shilling over for the past 3 months. I can only recommend that you do your own research and come to your own conclusions. If you want my opinion, flippening is very much on the cards.

you are a dumb nigger if you think this corporate take over has anything to do with satoshi
I read the paper when BTC was $1
fucking scammer

Please read the whitepaper again.
It seems like you misread.

I think it can go either way and it really depends on the miners. Also, BCH is going to need to be on Coinbase and other normie friendly venues if there is any chance of overtaking Core. Boomers can figure out Coinbase, but I don’t see them going to the trading platforms any time soon.

I still think best strategy is just hold both and sleep comfy knowing that at least one of these coins (if not both) will be 5 digits in the next couple years.

I currently have 1126 bits.

How long till I'm rich?

You clearly don't understand what we're dealing with here.

btc segwit is the corporate takeover, it's literally owned by axa

soooo many noobs in the space are getting scammed by this corporate takeover
i dont feel sorry for them
youtu.be/AecPrwqjbGw

BCH has the most daily volume of all cryptocurrencies now, even beating BTC.

Think about that

btc core is the corporate takeover

medium.com/@jonaldfyookball/mathematical-proof-that-the-lightning-network-cannot-be-a-decentralized-bitcoin-scaling-solution-1b8147650800

cointelegraph.com/news/lightning-network-will-be-highly-centralized-gavin-andresen

Hey I'm a fucking retard so bear with me, I bought about 0.1BTC in March and forgot about it - does this mean I also own 0.1BHC right now? If my understanding of hard forks is correct?

I think it will go to 2100-2200$ or 0.35 BTC, then panic will ensue

yes

Where did you leave that 0.1?
If you left it in a wallet that you own the private keys to, yes you have been distributed 0.1 BCH as well. Some exchanges like Bittrex/Kraken have also distributed their users with BCH, but not all of them (Coinbase for example). However, Coinbase has mentioned it would start distributing in Late December and throughout January.

Ok, thanks.

Yep, everything's on my local Armory wallet. What should I use for BHC and also the upcoming segwit2x fork? I don't think Armory supports anything other than the official bitcoin core

I'm not sure to be honest.
You could contact them and ask.
You can choose to save the BCH if you truly believe in it. The choice is yours.

Enlighten us then you smart ass

I'm not sure what exactly you mean, but I don't believe in anything. I invested £100 as a hobby, now I'm holding forever and watching the fluctuations. It's like a pet but it also makes you money

I was just wondering what actual wallet software you guys use, surely I don't need to contact "them" whoever you meant to get a recommendation

I was referring to segwit2x.
As for wallets that support BCH, there is Electron Cash, a similar wallet to Electrum. There should be posts online on how to get it setup. Please be careful on verifying your sources as some links will lead to fake downloads

jihan wu is your banker now
bcash cant scale
if that was the solution, litecoin did it years ago

>I was referring to segwit2x.
Oh right, ok.

Thanks for your advice user

SEGWITTERS PISSING THEMSELVES

100 BTC buy wall at 0.205
Not trying to speculate, but expect to see some price action here

the other concerning thing about Bcash is that since it forked from BTC, whales from BTC are automatically whales in Bcash (this is a good reason why a fork is stupid vs starting a new coin/chain), but now that its been out a few months without much use, those whales are even bigger in Bcash.

I'm quitting around 0,24 this time, is it good or low?

these bcash pumps are hilariously not automated and predictable at all lol
lol oh the dump is going to be GLORIOUS

Phew.. Just cashed out on this spike..
When is a good time to buy in again?

If I sell all my BTC for bcash, how soon should I check back to see if/when to go back?

I've been hodling my entire life and I can't into rapid changes. Would you say it's safe to go to sleep and then do stuff and come back in like 24 hours or is there a significant risk of crash by then

the time to fomo is NOW
lol
you will have to buy with alts though as the btc mempool is flooded to the point of being useless while the hashrate is being shifted for the scam coin

Right now, BTC price is going down (possibly to 6000) I'd say this is still open for anyone, traders and holders alike.

BCH does not have deterministic transaction IDs, how can I have faith in such a poor decision?

It's basically a shittier bitcoin with a bigger blocksize. BCH is garbage.

trading right now is not for people who need sleep
you are best in fiat
but the mempool is full due to fake satoshi aids

I can't guarantee any price calls, user.
I know this will keep running however.
If you are comfortable in trading, please don't do it.

as soon as it breaks this 0.21 it's going straight to the massive sell wall at 0.23. then it's going to drop a bit before going to 0.3.

>If you are comfortable in trading, please don't do it.
Pretty sure you mean the other way around. I'll listen to then and continue doing what I have always done

But know that if BHC goes above 1BTC I will blame you anons

Sorry, I meant if you are not comfortable, then don't do it. Was a typo on my end!

This post ws exactly right on it being about an hour before the next pump

stable around 0.211, time for another run up to 0.22-0.23. there's still a chance for you to make money but only if you buy in now.

none of the other currencies are a continuation of the original bitcoin's balances

Hmm I wonder what happened last time BCH pumped. (pic related)

What could possibly go wrong?

cept for the corporate takeover coin with no real dev team
bgold says they will have a live chain in a day now though
what a fucking war on bitcoin
mempool is closed due to fake satoshi aids
cant move shit

Get in and wake up rich

Fake satoshi and and bitcoin satan are having a blast

this time will be different

go zoom in some more to that first pump, and compare it to now lol

then this whole experiment will be a failed one

>segw
segwit is on the network right now
guess what!? you NEVER HAVE TO USE IT IF YOU DONT LIKE IT
EVER
NOT ONCE

its the other way around but youre too retarded to comprehend it

Also, all "segwit" really is is deterministic transaction IDs which we should have anyways. It's just good practice. Why should two transactions that are exactly the same, be referred to with two different IDs? It makes no sense. It just so happens that this allows for lightning network (and other off-chain development). But who cares about that? Let them try stuff if they want. You don't have to care.

Atm, I don't really care for the price. But I've noticed that we're $7bill marketcap away from surprassing ETH. Let that sink in for you guys.
It was almost $16bill yesterday.

Just remember: BCH is BAD for bitcoin users and investors, and GOOD for miners.

Bitcoin white paper is about decentralisation not about a bunch of miners monopolizing all the hash power

I have 200LTC. I'm thinking of selling 100 and dumping it into

really the only thing to do is
EXIT ALL CRYPTO MARKETS
oh
you cant
mempool closed do to fake satoshi AIDS

bitcoin core developers dont give a fuck about the whitepaper, even less than the bitcoin cash developers

so who is the real bitcoin then? there is none

Would you call CORE's attempts at bettering (if that's a word) to be decentralization?

Use some fuckign signatures then bitch
Its always 100s of user shills, contradicting each other
muh I told you so

Apologies, I will consider it next time.

hahahaha look at the dump

Where are all the Bitcoin miners? No trasnaction going thru

I'd presume that's normal, user.
I stopped looking at the charts.
Be sure to message me next week tho.

too much hash power on fake bitcoin right now
mempool closed due to fake satoshi AIDS

lol fake satoshi is going to go broke in this battle

Why does Bitcoin need to rely on printed money anyway? Are they scared? Thought Bitcoin Cash was supposed to be a 'joke' to them lol.
I rest my case

tether is its own project
take it up with the tether team at finex

This. If the stupid chink miners get their "flippening," they'll be killing the goose that lays the golden eggs. If they kill BTC it will destroy confidence in crypto as a store of value for decades, if not forever.

>too much hash power on fake bitcoin right now
sorry what?

WTF? has everyboy hodling bitcoins before aug. gotten the equivalent in bhc?

China is full tilt in its efforts to destroy bitcoin. Mempool is full, no blocks mined in the past 40m~ and more hashpower is moving to BCH and It is currently 82.2% more profitable to mine on the Bitcoin Cash blockchain...

of course
theres a reason why people keep saying you should hodl bitcoin you faggot

How long do you think it will take for LTC to rise decently btw?

How tf am I supposed to buy bch if my btc transaction to exchange is not getting confirmed? Fucking chinks lost their heads.

Looks like flip not going to happen
The peak was 1.2 : 1.0 still BTC dominance
Now BCH hashrate drops suddenly and unexpectedly

its been a bidding war and retaliation in waves
this is war