/fat/

>Who is /fat/ for?
For /fat/fucks who want to better themselves through meaningful hard-work, strategy, and dedication

>This is not QTDDTOT, ask questions about fat loss but use that thread for general questions

>Calculate your Body Fat Percentage
fitness.bizcalcs.com/Calculator.asp?Calc=Body-Fat-Navy (Gonna need waist/neck measurements)

>Calculate your TDEE (Total Daily Energy Expenditure)
sailrabbit.com/bmr/ (complex)
fitnessfrog.com/calculators/tdee-calculator.html (simple)

>Plan your weight loss week by week
losertown.org/eats/cal.php

>Track your calories and macros with MyFitnessPal, works best on smartphones
myfitnesspal.com

Previous thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

halotop.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>using the same image 3times

Would you have preferred the crying fat wojak?

If you can't shake that sweet tooth, here's an alternative to candy and ice cream
halotop.com/

It's not healthy, but it's far better. a whole pint goes anywhere from 200 to 350 kcal and all of them have 20 grams of protein

personally I can't get through a pint in one sitting so it lasts a few days for me.

>inb4 shill
it's factually better for you than a candy bar or regular frozen treats and would be better if you subbed this even if you cheat once in a blue moon

>don't eat enough
>gain weight

>eat balanced
>no energy

>eat extra protein
>satisfied and make gains but need to cut

Fuck this body. I'm tempted to live off of soylent just so I can binge lose weight

Same man I'm getting just enough protein but I still have so much fat.
Idk what to do might just say fuck it and fast for a week but I don't want to lose gains or stop going to the gym.

>losing some good weight
>losing strength on all my lifts

So I've been doing good for 2weeks but I binged last night and went over 500calories. Will that ruin all my progress so far?

Yes, -750 next rest day as punishment

Yeah you're basically restarting from your starting weight.

Or just make cocoa with water and artificial sweetener.
Also shill.

Whats a good beginner workout for a fat fuck like me? Since Jan, I've been mostly running and completely cut out sugar and fast food. Some one recommended me a 5x5 but there's a good few out there so I dont know which is a good one to start

>can feel the sides of my thighs getting harder instead of the immediate flabbiness from before
My ass and thighs will be Chun-li mode next year

Nine days without any scale movement.
This is so fucking annoying. I guess I had a lot of sodium this past week, but still nine days, man.

Could a fast kickstart something?

SS without the GOMAD part.

Not sure I'm familiar with that terminology,

>so hard to maintain less cal intake
>so easy to fuck up
Maybe I can't make it

>had 2 bites from a doughnut and 2 pears this morning
>probably about 350 calories
>did good yesterday though, i can still do good today

Nope and every anime post adds another 300 cals

>hating anime
>when you are a anime imageboard
>Veeky Forums
>chan

Who all /exclusivelyrunning/ here?

Down about 50lbs so far. Not excited to have to switch to indoor workouts when it gets too cold.

>Dat low low heart rate
>Dat low low blood pressure
Feels good man

You're here for fitness not anime.

>Ate a large caramel iced coffee, steak bagel, donut, and hash browns
>Took my sip and tried to throw up, threw up a little
>Did 50 min of cardio

So much regret but now I can take my protein requirements while staying under

You are right. So that allows to me to post anime reaction images.

The thing is that my mum bought the doughnuts and left them on the table. She's trying to fuck up my diet the best she can. always tellin me to have one despite knowing i'm on a fucking diet. Getting pizza,and Chinese takeout and always saying i should have a slice.

My entire family actually does this. "Just one slice" "it's not going to hurt you" "why are you eating broccoli" And so on. shit's getting on my fucking nerves user , they're always trying to fuck me up

i love running in the winter. no one outside and sharp wind

> left them on the table.
counter food is my weakness

just best to stay out of the kitchen.

>confusing a kazakh shoe polishing chat room with an anime forum

Hahahahahah I was down 50 pounds and then my girlfriend of 6 years and I broke up and I relapsed into alcholism over the last 4-6 months or so

So terrified of getting back on the scale and alcohol is a serious problem. I'm not upset about the girl anymore, but grabbing a 6 pack around 9 pm and another before they close at midnight is an actual habit ingrained in me. Fuck!

> having a gf for 6 years
Why ? Just dump her or marry her and put one in the oven.

im gonna make a few new ones in the next days

Even if it's a light beer like Michelob Ultra a six pack is still 570 calories. It's a meal within itself and you're drinking much more than that. Quit drinking your calories.

On some days, but the snow, slush, ice and salt will slow you way down and ruin all of your shoes.

We were young when we got together and as we've become not so young we drifted apart.

Naw dawg it's heavy IPA shit. Terrified to get back on the scale. I'm doing a 50 day no drinking challenge starting tomorrow so we'll see where that gets me.

>starting tomorrow
If you haven't already drank a few then start today. There's always a tomorrow but you always make decisions today if you get my meaning.

Thankfully not too much snow where I am, but the salt is a problem. I have to run on sidewalks for five minutes before I get to a good piece of nature.

I cut down to less than a bottle of wine a week from a very heavy daily regime.
It wasn't too difficult for me. Psychologically of course you miss it, but it wasn't like all that drinking actually made me happy and I could feel that I wasn't any more or less miserable without it.

Requesting wojak bursting into Halloween treats

I stayed up all night drinking and cramming for an exam. By "tomorrow" I really mean "today whenever I wake up from the nap that occurs after this exam".

Yeah, drinking doesn't make me a happier person. I live alone and don't really have any friends at my Uni so I just drink alone at my computer. I did take a study break tonight by having a few at a bar and doing some karaoke.

Basically, I have no reason to drink, other than it being a habit. So I will quit, or at give it an HONEST actual try, yes?

that sounds fucking terrible. you can make good food and eat tasty things and be responsible user. you don't have to keep hating yourself

Yeah give it a try, at least during weekdays.
That's what I did at first and then I quickly moved on to only having alcohol when I'm with other people.

That's what I was thinking too. If I limit myself to "alcohol with other people" that basically means back when I'm home from school with my hometown buddies. But it's a slippery slope for me. I don't really have an off switch when it comes to alcohol.

I know I have to quit completely to be successful. I can go for the next 3 weeks before I'm home without drinking but as soon as I hang with them and drink I'll be on another 3 weeks of drinking. Fucking sucks, dude. I have no one to blame but myself.

Yeah it's easy to get and a 3 minute walk away, but I make the decision to go and get it. Gotta cut that shit out.

I have to be really careful as well.
Two glasses of wine in a sitting I can deal with. But as soon as it goes just a bit above that, I just can't stop.

Fettösi?

I make good tasty food all the time, take your processed chemical garbage and leave, shill.

>chemical garbage
>using fruit sugar over processed sugar
fuck off hippe

>that feel when vegetables have begun to taste like heaven
I still like junk but it's nice to be able to feel truly satisfied eating healthy food.

>chemical garbage
M-muh chemicals.

holy shit thats fucking disgusting. neck yourself

I'll start monday.

Tried it the other day. The texture wasn't quite right, but the flavor was just as good as real ice cream. I'm not going to have it again, but that's because I need a couple hardcore nocheating months. Gotta drop another shirt size by the end of the year.

That's how you make cocoa retard, just substitute for sugar.

>stopped eating 1000 cal meals right before bed
>started walking more
>fat is now melting off me

wtf this shit is magic

I've found mealsquares to be really effective for going cold turkey off of food.

>lifting since 09
>look like a bag of potatoes
what's the point?

yeah thats the plan to make some seasonal variations, but i don't know what a good stereotype is.

sry i dont get that reference

what kind of faggot eats drinks unsweetened cocoa powder. I hope north korea nukes you.

Yeah I agree. Anybody that says it's just as good is deluding themselves or lying. Tastes fine but that smooth texture's missing.

I had the pistachio and thought it was pretty great tbqh. Then again i let it melt a little, it came out super creamy

I mean it's creamy enough but it's not even close to the real deal in that regard. It's still a great substitute but I wanted to put it out there for other anons that might be interested.

>$5 for a pint of shit
requesting fat imam wojak to slay dirty kafir

SW 167
LW 148
CW 149
GW 139

I gained a lb today. Which is alright. I had less exercise this week. I'm not dismayed at all because I know why it happened and how I can improve. I exercise twice a week and last week I had none. But here I am about to do my HIIT going extra hard because I gained weight.

/fat/ lost 15 pounds from fork putdowns and have just signed up for a gym. Is SS the way to go while cutting?

>wtf this shit is magic

>My ass and thighs will be Chun-li mode next year
Sick

>tfw holes in underwear from legs rubbing together
one day

>>tfw holes in underwear from legs rubbing together
Thats gross.

A minor set back and you're doing the right thing. Keep it going.

CONFESS

I ate a whole tub of mint chocolate chip ice cream last night!

Thanks for the motivation user!

I didn't count the oil I used to fry my eggs yesterday.

>fat for whole life
>used to weigh 110kg while 175cm tall
>started keto and gym+hiit on off days
>dropped down to about 80
>lived abroad for a semester, had the best time of my life
>came back
>old life is shit, became depressed
>gained 6~7kg
>went to psychiatrist but decided to not take pills
>decided I'm gonna pull my way out of this fucking shit and lose the kilos gained

I expect to lose at least 3kgs by this same day next month. I'll be here with this post printed. I need to feel good about myself again, I just have to. I don't want to hate myself once more. I need to push myself as far as I can everyday. Today I already went to the gym and tomorrow I'll do some HIIT. Will try to get back in ketosis ASAP.

There's no better feeling than being at peace with yourself. I can't forget that feeling, because it's what I want the most in my life.

i had a donut, still under calories but felt like crap for hours afterwards.

You lost thirty kilos. Losing six more will be much easier. You've got this man.

where did you spend your semester abroad?

shame! time to go running user
careful, maybe switch over to a 0 calorie baking spray?
treats are okay in moderation, but if they make you feel like that maybe it's better to leave it out altogether

Thanks mate
UK, why?

s-shut up i have muscly legs and i store a lot of f-fat there

Just wondering. I'm doing a semester abroad in germany next year, I don't know any German but hopefully that will quickly change. thank christ the course is in English.

You know what you gotta do user! Just gotta do it

fat fucks

While crying

5 8 manlet
SW: 330
CW: 250
GW: 150

Started last July... Bet I'm looking at another year aren't I?

Most likely. It's worth it though.

>tfw my revolting reflection in the mirror is the best motivation to stick to my new diet and exercise routine
At last I truly see.

>setting up a mirror so you can see your ugly body every morning when you wake up and every night before you go to bed

>tfw I know that even if I lose weight I'll still be ugly
Still not giving up though, I'd rather be skinny and ugly than chubby and ugly.

At least you'll be healthy.

>>tfw I know that even if I lose weight I'll still be ugly
maybe not.
>tfw attractive, but fat

dude chill with that shit I basically did the same thing but because of it I haven't seen anyone but that fat fucker in the mirror and I pretty much avoid them now and only have confidence if I see girls checking me out and shit which is a lot but somedays I just stay home to do homework or study and feel unconfident as shit

Then read the sticky

I basically eat some sweets sometimes, keep myself on IF and under 2k and I already lost almost 8 kg. Feels nice, here's hoping I can somehow cut the sweets entirely and hit the gym.

>up to 9,000-11,000 steps per day
>now legs hurt
do I rest them or what? will they get stronger even if I'm in a caloric deficit?

>Had a salad this afternoon (lettuce, chickpeas, avocado, shrimp, olive oil, season to taste) with baguette and garlic bread
>Feeling so full, I might skip dinner and just snack on some grapes instead
Feels good man.

So I started IF (Intermittent Fasting) the other day.

It's honestly a lot easier to stay under your calorie goal if you just don't eat until dinner time, which is when most people are their hungriest. It doesn't affect my energy throughout the day, but it does make me extra tired at night, so it's actually a good regulatory force to get my sleep schedule under control. I've literally only done this for one day, but I'm going to keep doing this for at least a week and see how it goes.

*garlic butter

I was literally just about to make a smug comment making fun of you for eating bread and garlic bread as part of one meal.

You're retaining water most likely, and it can be a stubborn thing to deal with.

I took phentermine (adipex) and that got my urinary system kicking. B-complex supplements might have a similar effect, but phentermine is powerful. See if you can go to a clinic for "weight loss", they'll know what you're after.

A homemade diuretic that helped me once was parsley tea (made with dried parsley) with lemon juice.

How are you able to feel full with that? How to I reach your level of enlightenment?