Read the sticky
reddit.com/r/steroids/wiki/index

TREST + TREN BLAST WHEN

Remember;
Anadrol > Dbol
sarms > Anavar

And dont forget
Fish Oil (EPA + DHA) drops triglyceride levels
Magnesium drops blood pressure if its 140/90+ or if youre magnesium deficient, also helps with cramps.

Other urls found in this thread:

bulksyringes.com/27-gauge-3-cc-1-1-4-syringes-with-needles/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Ive taken sdrol, I dont have those issues. I think my issues build up when I slam too many calories in a post work out repeatedly and also mix with creatine in it.

Think its random hypo pumps. Its happened natty as well doing the same thing, and getting full body cramps from using muscles like picking someone up out of the water at the beach.

your op is bad and you should feel bad, all you had to do was fix the link

I don't get any other sides from sdrol other than back pumps. Even at 30mg.

Reddit sticky > that bs gh15 shit written by a 15 year old

yes, again, all you had to do was fix the link. not post whatever fucking garbage your op is

So I'm that retard that's been randomly injecting test. I injected 100mg tren ace today with my test-e injection to see what tren is all about and I have to say I'm a little underwhelmed. I think I'm going to do 100mg a day until I run out of this vial and then won't touch it again for a while

lol

Thank god someone not retarded made the new thread and included real sticky and not that gh15 horseshit
>i say trenbolona and they say no dianabola

The raw beef guy, crusader, water fasting, and the test is a meme guy all make me think Veeky Forums is run by Andy Kaufman level comedians.

I miss oliveoilanon. I like to believe he at least died with a smile on his face when the sepsis finally overtook him.

>mfw dropping 10+ lbs a week water fasting

How is that horse shit? That's completely true.

But is it even funny?

I'm up to 50mg dbol preworkout and I'm not noticing shit I can't chalk up to placebo. No crazy pumps, no strength gains, etc. should I order a different oral instead? First cycle, 500mg test e a week

How often do you guys go to get bloodwork done? Every couple weeks? Once a month? Or?

Youll regain a lot, since you have gut weight, stomach weight, water weight, etc. But the fat loss is legit.

Never.

Did it once. Nearly threw up and passed out.

>he thinks we get blood work

I aim for every 4 weeks during a heavy blast.
Once post blast and once pre blast.

Depending on post blast I'll take another a few weeks into a cruise to see if shit improved.

My bloods are free, I doubt I would take them otherwise.

It's factual but it's utterly unreadable. I would have no idea how to make sense of that mong's writing if I was a newfag either.

literally never, but I should

whats you guys opinion for DNP?

Should i use T3 if im running for 23 days?

Kek
I also like to live dangerously

Finally after a fuckton of experimenting with AI doses, I've finally got it right. Now I understand why people stress so much to run a test only first cycle, it's all about figuring out what AI dosage you need.

But I just said I did and so should everyone dumb enough to roid in the first place.

Yeah meant to reply only to the 3 guys claiming they don't. Anyway, for babby's first test cycle I guess its enough if I do one before, another one month into the cycle, and a third a month after ending cycle? I'll have to pay for this shit so I'd rather not take too many

Just do one afterwards a few weeks after being done with the cycle.

Assuming its just 500mg test.

DNP is not worth it if you ask me. I've used it on two occasions and while it's not as dangerous as people say if you're not retarded, it's still shitty to use. The fat burning effects, while great, are somewhat exaggerated (it's a lot more effective than any other fat burner, though).

The main issue with DNP is that you will feel like complete shit during the cycle and your strength will take a major hit. It's better to just take your time and diet at a slower pace.

How long have you been taking dbol? It usually starts kicking during the second week. Crazy pumps and strength gains will come. Don't use 50mg at once, though, that's stupid. Take 30mg pre workout and 10mg morning and before bed. You want stable blood levels to avoid unwanted side-effects and feeling like shit.

Newb question but when people say test p 500 per week.

and i have test prop that says 1 ml = 100mg test p

does that mean when people say "test p 500 per week" that's 500mg or 0,5ml? probably mg.

also why is my test showing 1ml = 300mg and test prop 1ml = 100mg. did i get scammed?

Could be a bad responder to dbol.

I've tried it twice and I swear to god its tits in a pill for me.

Tbol works much better and Var works miracles for me.

Different esters carry different values.

My tren ace bottle shows 100mg per 1ml and my Enanthate version shows 200mg per 1ml.

Yes 500 per week is counted in MG. ALWAYS.
Talking mg is much easier then ml since different brands have different values per ml.

Look up half lifes of your stuff. You'll want an even split troughout the week for stable levels.

How do I deal with these feelings without going beserk?

What feelings?
Lust or hate could both result in the same outcome.

Anger, lonliness and jealousy are the primary emotions.

I've been running tren a, test p, and winny as I'm dieting for a show. I'm 4.5 weeks out
Due to issues I haven't pinned tren a in 4 days.
Could I benefit from starting up a higher dose to run for 4 weeks or should I just save my tren?

Tldr
>Can I get the finishing touches on my cut from thinking tren ace for 3.5 weeks

Take all your escitalopram pills right now

Underground labs dont need to follow pharma doses. One guy could make 1ml=100,200,250mg etc
If you have a legit source product will be legit

I'm not sure if a bunch of insecure faggots like us who inject livestock hormones due to poorly managed self-image is the best place to find a coping strategy.

I go back next week to get an increased dosage.

It's total bullshit. I've been feeling amazing since I've been on them. Feels like I'm back in highschool again and then everything goes to shit again.

How much is your dose now?

10mg. It will go to 20mg.

Story?

Good luck m8, hope you cure your autism, if it doesnt work ask for added buprupion to the escitalopram in my case it helped much more with anxiety and fixed all the libido sides.

>not 500mL per week
Not gonna make it

Yeah you can but you're better off saving it since you'll want to cut oils a week from show anyways.

I'm fine with my autism, just the general feelings of worthlessness, hopelessness and dread need to be fixed.

Alrighty, that's what I was thinking. Thanks babe

You really dont see your anger/paranoia with the gf as a issue?

Np I'd bump the winny and get some proviron and adrol for the week of show btw.

I don't have a gf anymore. I don't have anger problems. Jealousy problems most definitely but it hasn't caused an issue that couldn't be talked out.

Dbol or tbol for first cycle?
Will these syringes work?

Wouldn't adrol cause bloat?

Not if you're lean enough to be on stage and your carbs/minerals are dialed in. You'll just come in extremely full.

What happened with the exgf? I seem to have missed that part. Does this mean the return of the cuckdiary?

I got dumped, again. The cuckdiary won't be making a return.

don't use slin pins.

why cut oils prior to a show? what's the reasoning behind it?

You're better off.

I hope so. I miss her already.

dumped over your cat girl obsession. guess she realized how fucking weird you are?

Most all oils cause some level of water film subq so cutting oils is playing it safe in terms of water. Also to avoid bee stings and pip inflammation because that shit is grody and judges hate it.

OK is the gauge too big? Any recommendations?

Any specific reason why ? Never say never bb

If you're hot enough it's never an issue.

So one before cycle to see that theres nothing wrong with them before I even get started, then one two weeks after ending cycle?
Yeah 500mg test.

She said I wasn't the person she fell in love with. She said she needed more time for herself.
She said our humours are too different.
She said our political views are too different.
She didn't like how sexual I am.
She said she didn't like that I didn't want to be part of her family.
She took a lot of offence when I would playfully tease her.

When we got back together there was a ton of stuff she wanted me to improve on and she even admitted I did everything perfectly, but she still wasn't happy.

I feel used. When I met her, she had no friends at all and was a wreck on so many different mental medications to keep her from losing it. I built up her confidence over 4 years and then she started making friends like nobody's business. And now she doesn't need me anymore.

I won't be going back to her. I told her I'm not going to wait up for her if she decides in 2-3 months like last time that she misses me.

28g will work a lot better on 3mL syringes, trying to push it through a fine gauge needle with a syringe with a low surface to oil contact area plunger is very difficult (like a 1mL or slin pin)

I think 27g is better though desu, good balance.

Also Id use adrol over dbol, it depends on how you respond to the estro of dbol and all that test too of course.

higher number = smaller size. 28g is fine, it'll just take you forever to draw and inject. the main problems are volume (1cc is not a lot, it's okay on a basic bitch cycle where you never inject more than 1ml at a time but it'll be a problem later) and, more importantly, the length. whatever people say, half an inch is too small for most sites (definitely for glutes)

Then there's some other shit that I don't want to type out because it will just make me upset thinking about it too much. Just more shit about I'm inadequate.

Just leave her lol

Should be perfect.

I got dumped.

How? Did you get Tren instead of presents?

thanks man. yeah, done my research and done a a standard 400 pw test e cycle in past for 12 weeks with PCT but somehow got confused this time.

thanks man and have a good one

damnit this acne is killer. dropped to a cruise, can I expect it to get better soon? I got a job interview in about a week

Its okay it happs to the best of us.

I miscalculated hard and my cycle ended up being 1g instead of something lower.

>ab fat is finally disappearing on muh psmf
yes thank you jerry

why are you posting this filth.

Does anyone else keep watching video clips of people saying Donald Trump will never be president? Feels good.

How did I get dumped? We were in bed together. Her phone on the bed side table kept going off and she was asleep so I grabbed it to set it to silent but opened it by accident with my finger print.

Saw a message that seemed really odd and I wanted to know the context. Basically her just bitching about how horrible I am and how she planned to get me on medication and get psychology sessions so that I'll be prepared when she planned to leave me after her exams were done to avoid stress on her.

I woke her up, asked her what this is. We had a 10 minute conversation, I asked her if she had made up her mind to leave me. She said yes. I went fucking ballistic and starting screaming and throwing shit. Grabbed my bag, packed what I could take. Went to my Mums, got her car. Came back to the house. Found a box with a note saying here's some of my stuff, the rest will be dropped to my aunties and if I come inside the house she'll call the cops.

I ignored the note, went inside anyway. Collected all my shit. After I was done, I had a 2 hour conversation with her asking why so I could have some peace and some closure.

And that was it.

Ok thanks what about 27G 3 CC 1.25”
bulksyringes.com/27-gauge-3-cc-1-1-4-syringes-with-needles/

Why bump the winny?

Lmao

>I went fucking ballistic and starting screaming and throwing shit.
As much as you'll realise this wrong this was the WORST choice you could have possibly made.

Sucks man, its a rough way to get dumped.
The way she wanted to break up sounds fucked up, no way to treat a person.

Expect some hate from your post.

Hope you'll be okay, I kinda like you actually.

Is it really that dumb to do my first cycle as a cut? I'm like 8 weeks in, dieting like a mad man, and have hardly lost any weight.

Jesus christ what a fucking sad cunt. Seriously, can you stop using these threads as your personal diary. I don't want to hear about how you hate yourself, your attention seeking isn't making me feel compassion for you, just disgust and contempt.

You're better off, dude. Your entire relationship was built on distrust. That doesn't work out long term. You couldn't trust her to be stable and apparently she couldn't trust you. Join the ex's club with everyone here, Kahuna, Bimbs, etc

Who the hell was she texting to give her plan on breaking up with you? That's fucked man, she has no respect

FYI you should have different needles to draw and inject

but that's fine

I know it was bad. I feel fairly terrible about the whole thing but after all I had done and all the fucking anguish I went through to make her happy and she treats me like a dog that is going to get put down.

I didn't hurt anybody, I only threw small shit towards the wall as I searched for the things I wanted to take immediately.

The post wasn't for you.

I don't know who it was. She had set them to have a Facebook nickname and I couldn't recognise the profile picture. It doesn't matter now anyway.

lol what a fucking fag

shit dude that's a pretty evil plan on her part to be honest

like I actually think you need mental help but she actually planned that shit to dump you right after. I guess you two deserved each other

it is

clearly other people care. welcome to blogging general, we care more about that shit than your retarded easily googleable questions

If youre using the 27g to draw as well, drawing will be slow, U.S.? Surely there's better prices than that? (Looked at the needle only section seemed pricey).

I'm already in the process of getting mental help. After my dose is increased I can talk about seeing a psych.

It's time to either leave humanity behind and stay single, or start fucking taking advantage of your religion and find a traditional girl

>I didn't hurt anybody
Throwing a fit and sperging out is the issue.

The fact that you did that alone is bad enough.

draw with a 21 and inject with 23 or 25.. 27 is more for subq injections

>The post wasn't for you.
Doesn't matter, I guarantee you 99% of the people in these threads don't give a fuck about your personal problems and don't want to read your constant whining.
Just go kill yourself already and do us a favor.

Probably to compensate for the missing tren

I know. It wasn't good. I want to apologise to her but that's not going to get me anywhere at this point in time.