Little Caesars Pizza Cutting

Why the fuck aren't you doing this cutting routine, Veeky Forums? It's perfect. For only $5/day and one whole pizza you get 2240 calories and 110g protein. Some people may wanna not eat a slice and have a protein shake instead. But seriously, this is perfect!

But my limit for the day is 2000 calories, user.

But my limit for the day is 1500 calories, user.

no chance in hell is there even close to 100g of protein in that pathetic layer of cheese they use.

Probably not even 30 g of protein in the entire pizza

Not to mention loaded with transfat, cholesterol, and not single worthwhile macro.

>Tfw your cut is down to 1300

My biggest motivator to exercise is just getting more calories to eat each day.

Fucking saved.

>5$ a day
I eat for less than 2$ a day

Fucking bait.
Not that much protein in that $5 pizza.
And where is the fibre? Why would you want that protein if it is hiding behind those huge amounts of saturated fats and carbs?
Why not buy bulk oats, whole-grain pasta, nuts, beans, and lentils instead? All cheap, all have fibre, protein, and nutrients.
Pork, hard veggies, oils, and milk. Bam, your whole nutritional needs are covered and you have delicious fresh food instead.
Get some spices and salts and you'll become a chef with this pantry.

>fibre
psyllium husk

Med. pepperoni is 1590 cal. 63 fat, 181g carbs 75g proteins. Add two shakes and a glass of metamucil its the ultimate cut

I ate a whole large stuffed crust pizza hut last night.
I planned it out so I would only eat what was in my macros for the day, but even after eating 5 slices I just couldn't stop. It didn't even taste that good, but all the salt and carbs are like crack.

Pizza is the true gains goblin, stay away from it. I feel more full from 50 calories worth of broccoli.

Prepare for your skin to look like shit

I"ve heard it's good to have a day or two a week where you eat a maintenance/ carb refeed when cutting, right? So if I'm cutting 1,000cal below TDEE 5 days a week, and I eat a 2,000cal pizza over a weekend, my progress should be ok... does this make sense?

I fucking love pizza hut, I always get a large chicken supreme (chicken, red onions, mushrooms, green peppers), it's my one guilty pleasure. Have yet to try the stuffed crust

you progress will be slowed down, whether or not that is ok to you, idk

Also, I woke up dehydrated, smelling like pizza, and with a few extra pimples on my face. I can only imagine what would happen if you ate this garbage every day.
Not to mention, if a pizza is all you eat in a day, you're going to be constantly hungry and low on energy from all those simple carbs, and the fact that pizza is one of the least satiating foods in existence. You're going to be hungry, and 4 or 5 slices won't seem like enough even though you just ate half your day's worth of calories.

I've heard going a long period of time on such an aggressive deficit can be bad for your metabolism so that's the main reason I'm wondering... not sure if anyones experienced something similar

Your body needs less calories as you get smaller, but it still needs what it needs. Using that as an excuse to eat a fucking large pizza is stupid

>transfat and cholesterol
>bad

Who let grandpa post again

Yeah you're right, I should probably forget about pizza and just eat more of what's in my already healthy diet (will probably go this route desu). But even doing this, will I still need refeed days? How many calories (decrease the deficit, eat at maintenance, eat over maintenace), how often (one day a week, 2 days a week), etc? Trying to find an optimal schedule that will not stall progress but won't jack up my metabolism, any personal anecdotes or experiences welcome

I don't know how else i can spell this out.
Eating at anything but your controlled deficit will slow your cutting progress.
There is nothing magical about a 24 hour period
Think about it more like a week calorie goal, assume you need 2kcals per day on your cut or 14kcals on the week. Do you think you will loose more weight if you eat 16kcals that week?