How to Improve LOOKS?

What can i do to look better and become more attractive?
I try: new phone, new car, haircut, well fitting clothes and fitness. What else?

Eat healthy. Drink plenty of water. Skincare routine.

Increase your facial width to height ratio by chewing gum and changing your photo angles to emphasize your jaw size.

I'm not even kidding, you can 10x your Tinder matches in a month.

What is eating healthy

I forgot to add, drop to sub-10% body fat. Low facial fat is very attractive.

Improve your life outside of physical traits and material objects. Pick up some interesting hobbies you actually enjoy, not to impress women. If you're working a job you dislike, make a career change.

Deep down inside no matter how well you look or which car you drive, if you're not truly happy and secure with life for whatever reason, that will show more than that $300 shirt or fancy car

>Skincare Routine
Give me one pls.

I chew gum everyday and i get 2 results
1. The masseters and the jaw get wider it looks good and the jaw is more defined. I had a stubble beard so it make it look almost perfect i'm going to do it until its as wide as the zygos (not wider like brad pitt more like matt bomer)
2. I had a bad thing the muscles between the ear and the hairline get stronger and grow (like biceps and tríceps) and my zygos don't look as projected as they use to do, i get a wider upper third

>Thinking the phone that you have actually effects how attractive you are
Ask me how I know you're never going to make it.

How do i reduce facial fat to get suken or hollow checks?
I'm 19 and i was thinking in dnp and yohimbre. or moringa and orlidiet. Even water fasting what can i do futher al of this to lose fat around my face?

If you eat to lift you have that done. Meat and veggies Will cover that up.

Go to Veeky Forumsskincare and lurk or ask for one there.

It's more about the feeling of "i'm changing"

I would be careful (and patient) with regards to supplements at a young age.

Start with intermittent fasting and a high test diet. That means eat EGGS (like 6+) per day, eat a high fat diet with avacados, olive oil, etc (not fried shit). Have broccoli to clear out estrogen.

Add cardio to accelerate fat loss depending on how fat you are - I'd recommend HIIT which tends to work better for stubborn fat.

You have to make this your goal though. No trying to down 200g of protein and increasing your squat and bench every workout by 5 lbs (unless you're a total beginner). You can always make gains while cutting, but they will be more to do with volume and endurance. Which is fine, because that burns calories.

But yeah man some patience is needed if you're a late bloomer. I definitely am. I'm 26 and only now starting to lose facial fat at a faster rate, even though I've had abs forever lol.

Inb4 mewing

Water fasting is great for huge fatties or for people with lower bf since your body is FORCED to lose that fat. But don't mix water fasting and DNP. These are two extreme fatloss options and stacking them seems like a recipe for death.

I think i can reach 5% bodyfat with yohimbre-whey-dnp-waterfasting-cardio i don't know if i can survive that shit. I had perfect abs and can see the veins in my obliques so i'm below 10% i will look like a literally dick when i finish

Don't tell anyone, but there isn't a law against dyeing your hair dark brown and getting light blue contact lenses if you don't already have the slayer color combination.

>Colored contact lenses

Talk about autism

You will absolutely die.

Don't knock it until you try it, if you have shit-colored eyes, you WILL ascend a point.

Don't eat processed foods.
A rule of thumb, is going natural.
If you want to be a faggot, go vegan. The popular actresses and models do this.

lmao insecurity 101

>muh lady only luvs chad with blue eyes

I'd rather change it than cope.

Phone? Confidence too man, and banter, chicks love that.

I change phone and i just write it idk