Best way to get bigger for american football?

Best way to get bigger for american football?

What position?

Steroids.

no idea, havent played it, I want to but I think im too small

1. lift weights
2. put weights down
3. ????
4. profit

bulk like you've never bulked before

Starting strength by mark rippetoe, is designed exactly for that purpose

heard alot of bad things about it though

my HS football team claimed to be doing a routine made by an NFL coach. went like this
>run up and down the feild
> switch between high knees, long strides, deep lunges and standing long jumps to cross the field
>hopscotch through ladder on the ground
>go into the weightroom and do pushups based on the card the coach drew from the deck (value of the card ×2)
so i think you can do whatever, OP

Don't play football, you'll give yourself brain damage.

the bad things you heard were that it isnt good for aesthetics which is true you will look like shit but be as strong as an ox

How big are you?

And even if you're tiny you can play receiver as long as you can run fast and catch balls.

Do only the strong survive
Go for relatively heavy weight with high reps next
Then do burpee ladders and hill sprints till you throw up
Eat a shitload of anything.

High volume 5/3/1. You can condition as much as you need to and have structure in your training. I would say pick either the bench or the OHP and train it twice a week though.

i wanna look like chad

im currently doing PHAT, is that good enough?

Do Starting Strength and just don't eat too much like most of the retards on here. Do the actual program and you'll make prime noob gains

It'll work, might not be the best in terms of combining it with conditioning

Getting CTE 1xfailure

>I want this goal
>Sure, do this thing
>No I want this other goal

Fuck off troll.

westside for skinny bastards part 3. actually made by a guy that trains NFL athletes and created NFL athletes.

Just forget everything said, every thing you did. Spend time with your best friends and better halves.

What a waste of someone's youth. Why would you want to just be mediocre and have a few relationships with people you won't remember in ten years?

Spend your youth getting to where you want to be in the future, so you can enjoy the majority of your life and feel satisfied.

football is all leg strength. Unless you play qb (which you wont) bulk up and focus on heavy squats and dls. Also throw in a lot of conditioning, because endurance is a big part of the game.

Doggy style

>football is all leg strength.
What position are you talking about?

Good bye, autumn night

just pretend everything was never meant

1xinf lunges

He's on Veeky Forums how much worse can it be?

>tfw want to pick a program that revolves around heavy compounds but also has some components for muscle growth and all of this being compatible with conditioning work or sports
>Just wanna be an all around human warrior

fuck, doing bb-esque style shit is boring

>no idea, havent played it

Squats. Explosive powerful legs are key. Plays only last a few seconds, and you need to either out push or out sprint your opponent.

Most of them. It's either about hitting and driving, or sprinting.

>american
Proper nouns must be capitalized.

lrn2grammar you sack of shit

Take knee every time you see a white male 1xf

Step 1. Take ze roids
Step 2. Kneel for the national Anthem
Step 3. Brain damage
Step 4. ??? i forgot

This I assume op is in High School I played wr at 6'1 170 and managed to get recruited size is less of a factor the faster and more athletic you are op

Kiss a black mans asshole 2x daily and take lots of concussive force to the skull. Warm up by talking about social justice and your white guilt.

Football Coach here,Do SS 5x5 in the beginning of the off season and do plyos and technique.

then cut 3-4 months prior and condition in preparation of camp.

in season is maintenance

>LB
>5'8
>Strong and fast but small
Help

Lel

Why don't more people follow college football strength and conditioning programs? You can find tons of them online and those are the biggest, strongest, most well conditioned athletes around.

just do a ton of lunges

i heard kneeling is the new thing in American football

Don't be meme'd
SS will make you strong, given that you're not a complete retard and are able to follow LP.
Follow SS, eat a fucking shitload, recover (don't party, dumbass), and progress to 4-day intermediate split when LP stops.

You want to be big and strong for football or a twink amateur bodybuilder? Make up your mind.

Honestly, I can't remember all my teenage feelings.

Bad band, bad song, bad meme.

Kneels 3x5

>Football Coach
Eddie is that you?

GSLP as per the book (with bodyweight shit and conditioning and all); Twisted Conditioning; 531 Building the Monolith with his nutrition rules and added conditioning; probably something Juggernaut related I forgot the name of.

I'm not sure how much extra conditioning you need to add to Building the Monolith.

gibe link to OTSS

As much as your sport warrants. I imagine doing the original program as is would still get you pretty gassed halfway into a game.

>only the strong survive

My man.

Ramping 5x5 three non consecutive days a week:

Monday: Squat, Bench, Power Clean

Wednesday: Squat, OHP*, Power Clean

Friday: Squat, Bench, Power Clean

*This doesn't alternate. The original program has incline bench on Wednesday to be a light day, but Starr said he only did that because OHP was controversial at the time.

Wear wrist weights whenever you drum or play guitar, Kinsella

>5'8
>Strong and fast but small
Literally tailor made RB

GOOOOOOODBYESSS