Whey protein bad?

I heard whey protein is really bad for you and isn't good. Is this a myth? Any other cheap ways to get protein?

Other urls found in this thread:

mercyforanimals.org/heres-why-eating-1-egg-per-day-is-just-as
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

It is sadly true. The healthiest way to get protein is drinking Gallon of spunk a day, or GOSAD

yea it's bad for you

Do you have it anyways?

Currently I get most of my protein everyday from eggs + 2 cups of oatmeal + 1/3 cup peanut butter and 1 tbsp of hemp seeds + Greek yogurt or milk. But I'm tired of eating peanut butter.

I get my protein from my gymbros in the gym. They let me suck them off in the shower for maximum gains. No homo though.

>eggs

Ah yes, I too get my protein from the equivalent of 5 cigarettes a day

source

mercyforanimals.org/heres-why-eating-1-egg-per-day-is-just-as

why

It's terrible for you bro, see once you're on that whey protein it opens doors for hard stuff you start doing cocaine, meth,crack and even that isn't enough you go to harder stuff like Creatine. Honestly stay away from it, also don't squat since that's bad for your knees and never ever touch your chest on bench.

>mercyforanimals.org
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Nice argument meatcuck

>mercyforanimals.org/heres-why-eating-1-egg-per-day-is-just-as
how do you kow this is not peta and cuck vegans trying to get you to be vegan

generally the progression goes like this

whey-cigarettes-alcohol-weed-cocaine-meth-heroin-creatine

rip in pieaces bro you've started down a dark road

Doesn’t it change the science even if it is? Did that meat rot your brain?

>mercyforanimals
Really nigga?

Nice argument meat cuck

No but you honestly can't sit there and say there isn't a bias here and therefore would have an increased chance of trying to make their views look better rather than caring for the actual health of a person.

>science
>mercyforanimals
I'm from a third country but are vegans this retarded in real life or is this similar to how tumblrites are just an online persona?

The science is the same regardless. Eggs are the worst thing you can eat, same with meat in general

>he doesn't consume 100 grams of plant based protein every day

enjoy your losing season

>Eggs are the worst thing you can eat, same with meat in general
Maybe if you had some eggs and meat you wouldn't look like pic related.

Maybe if you didn’t eat eggs and meat you wouldn’t look like this in 4 years

The greatest trick whey ever pulled was to trick the world it wasn't a steroid

never mind the retarded site you pulled his from, the article has one link to a single incredibly shitty study done by some retard in 2012 that even states in the concluding remarks that they really should study this shit in a more sensible fashion.

and guess what? it has been studied extensively. look up literally any recent study on pubmed for example. eggs in moderation have no effect on cholesterol unless the person is very predisposed to have shitty levels of it. and in that case statins or other form of medication should be used anyway

>People living to 40-50 in shitty warzones
>dying in 4 years
Hmmmmm

it's only bad if it's your only source of protein. only reason you should ever drink whey is if it's hard to hit your protein goal otherwise.

You're arguing with btw the poor kid is malnourished

So overall whey protein should be avoided for your health?

Yes