Saw your gym crush today, Veeky Forums?

Saw your gym crush today, Veeky Forums?

Oh look, it is another "OP abuses the coma" thread.
Leave the coma alone. It has suffered enough.

Yes. Her and her roid monkey boyfriend spent 20 mins fondling each other on the lat pulldown machine I wanted to use :(

>Crushing on someone in a happy relationship

in my post workout high i did, saw what i could've had

>tfw been lifting in exclusively Oly and strongman gyms last 1.5 years
>no thots doing silly exercises
>no eye candy
>rare one or two girls but they're usually big strong girls
Only thing I miss desu.

No, I go to gym where only men frequent so that would be pretty gay. Anyway, he didnt show up today.

I hung out with my crush at the zoo all morning, then we went to lunch, then I went to lift while she went to work.

I don't even know who it is anymore. There is like 4 different chicks. I think it was the one I saw today, though. idk im clueless re

Yes, both of them. I sucked the other and the other sucked me.

>site says 18+ in rules
>people still talk about "crushes" like we're back in highschool
Either ask the girl out, or don't, this "I have a crush on girl XYZ" is such meek behaviour. You are striving to get 1/2/3/4 on your lifts, but your social abilities are still at "I have a crush" levels? The fuck is wrong with you people, waifu fags are more committed to relationships then you lot are.

genuinely made made laugh lmao

Go back to raping your bodypillow.

This girl im intrested in is going to gym now too. Had class with her before, going to ask her for her number.

Which is better to say
>Can I get your number
> may I have your number

I can't be within 100 feet of her, bud. Wish I did

gonna need a greentext on that

No, you get of your PC and ask out this "crush", a crush is something a 12-16 year old has after seeing a girl he likes but not knowing wtf to do with all those feelings he has never felt before.

hibbity humber give me your number

You wouldn't want to hear much from me, pal. Ain't nothin' real interesting about it.

Look here bodypillow abuser, people can have crushes at any age. Crush means you are attracted to someone. I know your babybrain is a bit slow but you will get it sooner or later.

Thanks im a 5'10 sounds perfect for manlets

>autism
It's just a cutesy word like waifu, you are not supposed to take that litteraly

Oh hold on, you must both be American. Only an American would willingly and knowingly use a word wrong and then brush it of as "only pretending to be retarded".

Still, it is all a moot point as you are grown men petrified at the thought of asking out a girl, instead choosing to just "admire from a distance".

>gym crush
More like gym harem my man.
I may be beta but at least I'm not THIS beta.

>not confessing to your crush
Literally worse than beta orbiters, at least they admit to wanting to dick the girl and every once in a while one of them manages to give it to her when the alpha BF isn't attentive and looking. You on the other hand are content with watching her, she doesn't even know you exist. Literal omega behaviour.

You make lot of assumptions. Your babybrain is in a overdrive at the moment, you should relax a bit so it dosen't overheat. Just because he used the word "crush" you shouldn't take it literally. It is only a paradigm of the state felt when you feel attraction toward a person. And no I'm not from US. I'm from Norway.

Considering I get a new one everyday, yes

>using a word "wrong"
>can not understand irony
Yeah that's autism.
And don't you ever call me amer*can you faggot

A Norwegian choosing to adhere to conventions of American English. Honestly sadder than the American, the American had no say in what he would be learning, you had a choice though.

Also it still STILL doesn't change that not asking out an otherwise available girl you like, is pathetic behaviour.

>writes like an American
>is unironically pulling the "pretending to be retarded" skit
If it acts, walks and talks like one, it probably is one.

I don't know about strongman focussed gyms but all the powerlifting/olympic lifting gyms I've been to have considerably more women than men. I think crossfit has a lot to thank for that.

And they mostly have a good idea how to train. Way better asses than you see in commercial gyms on cardio bunnies.

When you say American it means both north-south America. You should say US. I just understand what they mean with crush, and rather than try to argue and act retarded like you I don't make the subject complex. The way you write and carry yourself tells that you have very little social interactions with real people. Try to go out from the basement once in a while and enjoy the company of your friends. That is if you have any.

>he ignores all social dynamics and asks out everyone he finds attractive, regardless of how it may affect his social standing and relationships

Sorry, who's the autistic one?

The only social retards here are people who genuinely like someone and choose not to act on it.
If you genuinely like someone there are no "social dynamics" that get in the way. That is just you rationalizing why you won't go up and act on how you feel. Either that or you are a raging spaghetti spiller who doesn't understand the difference between talking to a girl and asking her out, or going up to her and blurting out "I think you are pretty! Please have me with coffee, with me!!".

>Oh look, it is another, "OP abuses the coma" thread.
fixed that for you

>Tfw practicing 1.5 mile run for Army

Wish me luck, lads. I'm aiming for 7.30 - 7.50secs.

No comas needed there user.

I agree on that people should act more on their feelings. But if you know how women think, you can't just go up to them and say "you are pretty and have coffee with me" and expect approvals. Its a game you need to play with them first. Warm up and then act on it. I'm talking about people you have genuine feelings. Its different in a bar/club or tinder though.

no she wasn't there today fuk

No, she's usually there are 3pm every day, but I couldn't go because I had to work out of town today. Just broke up with my ex last week, so hoping to ask her out soon. We make eye contact sometimes, so it's pretty serious haha

I don't even crushpost you sperg, i was just explaining to you that you are a retard to take things litteraly as i am a helpful person.

Not my gym crush, but my regular one
>10/10 dancer
>5 foot 10
>likes cartoons and anime
>smart

Also I did okay on cleans today, still a weakfat though

fucking kek dude

Yeah
>he was wearing shorts today
My heart, he has really thick thighs

>tfw finish set of front db raises with sick pump
>Go to rerack in full piana face pic related
>look over and make eye contact
>smiles back
Welp boys

I wish I had a gym crush but I would be to autismo and go off to another area or act aloof when they finally introduce themselves to me when I really would like to be nice, fucking muerto myself

My mistake, you are correct.